• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monkey D. Luffy() vs Kurosaki Ichigo(7) vs Uzamaki Naruto(2) inc(1)

time for a classic 6-B showdown with the king and royal knights of Shounen Jump.

low 6B-6B versions used

Speed not equalized

distance between them: 20meters

Vote: -- inconclusive(1) 1cheapskate

Naruto: Grimmreaperofjustice, celestial

luffy:

ichigo: shadowbokunohero, datboinorbit, hst master, kazuIk, dat dot, malik, burning

Naruto bijuu mode by primasoul-d5w7sn8
582Ichigo's new outfit
5195215-5732447260-luffy

errr having a small country level vs 2 countries levels is not exactly fair. Though I guess it is still possible for Naruto to win.

it's fair and luffy with g4 attacks are country lvl. Naruto has shadow clone spam that can raise his dc.

I think Ichigo will fight either luffy or Naruto, lose. Then Naruto fights one on one with Luffy

Naruto wins via clones, bijuu bombs, Rasenshuriken, extrondinary healing abilities.

However if they all happen to fight at the same time for some reason I don't know.

Naruto just stomps simply, Luffy doesnt hold a candle to Ichigos Hax and its a life worth of mu getsu's that destroy everything/ anything so Luffy's durability doesnt mean anything when someone has rasen abilities that cn disnantle your cells, and Ichigo can go right down the middle. Then you got a problem Ichigo cuz speed isnt equilized and battle speed and reactions is SoL vs MHS+ and thats massive gap so that "Mu Getsu" WILL NOT WORK and then its just a god styled old school ass kicking untill Ichigo gets a bijju bomb that just AWE INSPIRING style reks my mans Ichigo

ichigo's reishi blew off the top half of the palace throne room. luffy's conquers haki can now effects objects probably inanimate objects too since kid ace stopped fire but that doesn't play a role here. but question, with that in mind, what do you guys think about this affecting Naruto's shadow clones?

Luffy is fodder, get him out of here, as for the other two Naruto takes it due to precog and AP advantage while

The only way I see Ichigo winning is

power stealing, reality warping, organ-popping voodoo dolls, gravity manipulation, leaving out bankai and stuff of course but even then most of those Ichigo dont even have and also

Naruto signifagantly higher AP

Also the Toad Genjutsu that sage mode Naruto can use (not himself of course "Ma and Pa")

If Chakra = Reiatsu Then Ichigos reishi feat is just as it is a "Feat' Whereas Naruto can go 4 tails/ 8 tails (Sage mode) and utterly just go ape shit on Both Luffy and Ichigo and although it would be intereasting to see Vastro Lorde vs 8 Tails (Naruto) I think we all know that if a Bijju Bomb hits its game

Unholy Bindings said:
Luffy is fodder, get him out of here, as for the other two Naruto takes it due to precog and AP advantage while
Same I dont see Luffy winning unless he gets a major BURST that clashes and keeps going and reks both which is completley insignifagant but still

Is this Dangai Ichigo or True Shikai Ichigo? If it's the former, Mugetsu could one-shot both of the other combatants. Problem is that it can be dodged, and then Ichigo would lose his powers.

It's probably best to specify that it's True Shikai Ichigo.

the downplay for luffy is kinda bad tbh. Luffy is a batter h2h fighter he has better endurance probs a higher ap in g4. i'll need to see the ichigo AP in extream diff battles, he gets stronger with haki blooming/zenkai boost. brief ultra instincs. his body can move on it's own even when unconscious. we've seen this with whitebeard when ace tried to kill him and big mom. Luffy as well as Naruto are combat geniuses. luffy more since Naruto mostly only utilises his shadow clones in effective ways but luffy has instincs(was used on mr 3) and observation haki. his precognition should be on par with katakuri's. he can see couple seconds into the future. luffy's emotion sensory etc is as potent as naruto's but Naruto does infact have more range. idk what exactly luffy's current speed is but he is in the mhs+ range so he will be keeping up with them both plus getting stronger and faster mid battle. if the fight drags on for a day or 2, luffy will overpower them at the end.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Is this Dangai Ichigo or True Shikai Ichigo? If it's the former, Mugetsu could one-shot both of the other combatants. Problem is that it can be dodged, and then Ichigo would lose his powers.

An island level Mugetsu isn't nearly enough to kill Naruto even of it's a direct hit.

Unholy Bindings said:

An island level Mugetsu isn't nearly enough to kill Naruto even of it's a direct hit.
Yes it can ^ A kunai can kill Naruto if hit in the right place

Oh, are you talking about the area of effect? If so, yes, it's nowhere near Country level.
Nope, I am talking about attack potency, this isn't country attack power, those mountains we're just larger peaks way inferior to actual mountains.

Back