• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monkey D. Luffy() vs Kurosaki Ichigo(7) vs Uzamaki Naruto(2) inc(1)

An island level Mugetsu isn't nearly enough to kill Naruto even of it's a direct hit.

Yes it can ^ A kunai can kill Naruto if hit in the right place

Except that Mugetsu is fodder compared to what Naruto has tanked

Dangai Ichigo is country lvl scaling from True Shikai and Kenpachi's meteor feat

After getting his TS Ichigo was said to have gained the power he beat Aizen with back by Yhwach meaning True Shikai is at least equal to or greater than Dangai.

Burning Full Fingers said:
That would be environmental damage. Ichigo's scaling above 8 teratons, and Mugetsu is stronger than his normal attacks.
No, I'm talking about the comparison of the destruction compared to the landscape. It's Island level at best, and Ichigo should be Island level with his true bankai aswell.

Yes, that's DC or environmental damage, but the potency of his attacks is higher as he's scaling above the likes of Kenpachi and Byakuya.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Yes, that's DC or environmental damage, but the potency of his attacks is higher as he's scaling above the likes of Kenpachi and Byakuya.
And when have they shown Country level feat?

Shouldn`t this be in Fun & Games?

Either way, Ichigo stomps because neither of them can see him

I think everyone can see ghosts/ souls in op because of the loa G incident and persona's ghosts. and haki is also spiritual. Naruto can sense ghost because he's sensed madara's limbo's in a different plane of existence.

but in this thread, they can all see eachother.

Yoh Asakura8 said:
I think everyone can see ghosts/ souls in op because of the loa G incident and persona's ghosts. and haki is also spiritual. Naruto can sense ghost because he's sensed madara's limbo's in a different plane of existence.
but in this thread, they can all see eachother.
Well, this obviously won`t be added, so it`s safe to assume that the verse isn`t equalized by default.

I don't really see too much that luffy can do here other than stall out or somehow take advantage of the others fighting each other. Both have access to attacks that could damage luffy easily outside of gear 4 and he cannot keep up gear 4 forever.

Unholy Bindings said:
An island level Mugetsu isn't nearly enough to kill Naruto even of it's a direct hit.
Yes it can ^ A kunai can kill Naruto if hit in the right place
Except that Mugetsu is fodder compared to what Naruto has tanked

HA, fodder -.- ok well if thats the case then why did it rekt that Island Naruto wills his way through island and multi continent not just tanks

tail beast mode is bijuu mode that is low 6b. someone said he has multi continent durability, I was correcting. should've tagged his name so it would be clear that it was a reply.

Kyuubi Chakra Mode - before friendship

Kurama Chakra Mode - after friendship

It's really easy to not understanding because people use two of them for different version because of this i use 9-Tails and KCM respectively. Also there are people use NTCM for first form.

was agreeing with burning.

but why not just go with thee basics. kcm and bijuu. makes perfect sense and nobody gets confused.

But the forms are literally called chakra mode and bijuu mode. Theres no reason to turn it into something else.

There're Reddits and other websites of people saying the same thing. Chakra mode is just so much simpler.

kcm and bijuu. kurama chakra mode bijuu mode. kcm > cm

so far, Naruto has 1 vote and the others don't have any. i'll defend luffy once again since people still thinks he's a fodder here.

read the thread. most named possibilities for each. and a few others had invalid/joke votes for Naruto (Naruto spams tbb, Naruto has multi continent durability, Naruto has highest AP, Naruto is sol)

Back