• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monkey D. Luffy() vs Kurosaki Ichigo(7) vs Uzamaki Naruto(2) inc(1)

Ok, ok this is chaos heres the valid points

1.) Ichigo does not speed blitz although he is quite a bit faster

2.) Both Naruto and Luffy have a signifigant precog that equilized it especially in terms of battle

3.) Physicall terms Ichigo can be harmed

4.) Ichigo cannot just spam 10 (11 in the case of a one shot) at speed blitzing speeds

5.) Ichigo is not strategically smarter than Luffy or Naruto

6.) Luffy is able to will his way over the limit making himself not a complete rek

7.) Naruto should win this "LOGIC" due to the fact that the reasons were "Speed Blitz, Precog wont help, Ichigo edges out in durability"

Again, I just want to note:

• KCM Naruto is At Least Mach 3000+
BM Naruto is Much faster. He could very well be > Mach 4000+, that is plausible but like I said, as of now, unquantifiable.

1.) Ichigo is at least Mach 3995+ to Naruto's at least Mach 3000+

2.) Simply because they have it, does not mean that they magically are able to casually keep up with ease

3.) It takes Luffy being in Tankman to do so and Naruto has nothing to amp himself to Country Level

4.) Ichigo's main thing is trapping people between Getsugas or spamming the crap out of it

5.) No one said he was

6.) Luffy can still only hurt him with Tankman and KC

7.)Last time I checked Naruto is the underdog in this situation, at least Luffy can temporarily put himself at country level with Gear 4th, Naruto can only tank at that level, he can't do too much damage to Ichigo or a Tankman Luffy and even then Luffy's only chance to put some damage on Ichigo is King Cobra or Cannonball

@Yoh

In a case where all the combatants are physical fighters, having a solid physical advantage is the deciding factor

only luffy is physical.

naruto's kcm is mach 3000. bijuu mode increases his speed.

send me a link where ichigo spams getsugas the entire fight.

precognition evens out the fight. luffy is gonna know what they do before they do it. Naruto can sense danger and react.

naruto can harm ichigo.

Hst master said:
1.) Ichigo is at least Mach 3995+ to Naruto's at least Mach 3000+

2.) Simply because they have it, does not mean that they magically are able to casually keep up with ease

3.) It takes Luffy being in Tankman to do so and Naruto has nothing to amp himself to Country Level

4.) Ichigo's main thing is trapping people between Getsugas or spamming the crap out of it

5.) No one said he was

6.) Luffy can still only hurt him with Tankman and KC

7.)Last time I checked Naruto is the underdog in this situation, at least Luffy can temporarily put himself at country level with Gear 4th, Naruto can only tank at that level, he can't do too much damage to Ichigo or a Tankman Luffy and even then Luffy's only chance to put some damage on Ichigo is King Cobra or Cannonball

@Yoh

In a case where all the combatants are physical fighters, having a solid physical advantage is the deciding factor
1.) Ichigo does not speed blitz although he is quite a bit faster

(Im pretty sure you have to be 100x faster to speed blitz and "3995 - 3000" is not 100 times faster let alone the fact that your counting his max speed and thats travel speed not battle)

2.) Both Naruto and Luffy have a signifigant precog that equilized it especially in terms of battle

( Meaning that because they are in his range of speed, They can do to prior knowledge)

3.) Physicall terms Ichigo can be harmed

(A bijjudama or a Bijju bomb will definetly hit Ichigo with some force more than enough to hurt Ichigo and degrade his durability)

4.) Ichigo cannot just spam 10 (11 in the case of a one shot) at speed blitzing speeds

(Ok but thats with the speed being equilized which you cant really debate here

(Ok But what I meant is that even if he does it wont be able to be caught)

5.) Ichigo is not strategically smarter than Luffy or Naruto

(But thats the thing people are counting out the fact that with their current abilities they are able to adapt/wind the situation in their favor)

6.) Luffy is able to will his way over the limit making himself not a complete rek

(ok and this answeres my point how?)

7.) Naruto should win this "LOGIC" due to the fact that the reasons were "Speed Blitz, Precog wont help, Ichigo edges out in durability"

(WHAT?!?!?!, Ok for one Ichigo is using his technacally best key and for Naruto 3rd - 4th so yes Ill give you that however even then Naruto can edge the fight out and shadow clones will AID Naruto as only Luffy between the 2 can tell which one is which so if he misses with his guessing game A RasenShuriken comes in and (Negates durability as well via cell deterioration) and its over "assuming neither Luffy or Ichigo dodge it")

kinda confused rn. idk if you guys were saying spam referring to spam getsugas the entire fight or multiple. spamming the entire fight is a no no. spamming multiple I can see him doing but it won't be effective unless used effectively

1.) His combat speed is around the same as his travel if not better, before he even got his true Zanpaktou he was able to react to and counter Tenjirou's punch who can casually surprise Sui Feng and is considered the fastest of Squad Zero

2.) They're not going to be easily keeping up and avoiding his strikes with precog at best they'd be avoiding with mid high difficulty or avoiding overall fatal blows

3.) Ichigo was capable of casually tanking Kurohitsugi and tanking Ultrafragor from Aizen, another 6-B, A TBB isn't doing much

4.) Ichigo's Getsuga is known for it's speed and was barely able to be dodged by Candice Katnipp who even then had to be warned by Ichigo and still lost an arm

5.) Luffy would have to be in Gear 4th constantly and Naruto's only option is TBB spam at Luffy

6.) It means that he's not just going to be casually dishing out damage to Naruto and Ichigo because the op took away his time limit

7.) What does Ichigo using his 3rd strongest form against Naruto's 4th have to do with anything? Naruto not only can only make a handful of Shadow Clones while in Bijuu Mode, Shadow Clones are in canon glass cannons, they're easily dispatched with a solid hit, in which

A. Ichigo Getsugas to get them all in one hit

B. Luffy Culverins or Mambas to homing attack them

Luffy with Armament Haki and Ichigo often dispatching blasts with his blade and Blut(Which drastically increases his defense) easily counter Rasenshuriken (I doubt that it would even one shot them without these things)

Naruto definitely can beat both of them individually but what if they just decide to double team Naruto?

Them all fighting at the same time makes it weird.

ichibei is not mach 4000 how many times does it have to be said... to be honest Bleach has noext to zero quantifiable speed feats.

even tho it caught her, it was a surprise attack?

they would be avoiding low diff with precog and with the way you're going about it.

he will take some degree damage from a tbb and a rs would do a decent amount or does it ignore dura?

Candice was slow, bazz b almost put a burning finger clip to ichigo's jaw without him realising.

luffy doesn't need g4 constantly, considering he fought stronger opponents on the lvl of g4 for 11hrs in base?

doubt they would double team.

Code:
i'll do a ichigo vs naruto then luffy vs the both afterwards. hopefully they get added since it'll be a real vs thread and everyone already has their opinions on who would win.

It wasn't a surprise attack at all, he just countered her attack with his

Again their precog isn't gonna let them "lol nope" Ichigo's attacks, maybe each others but not Ichigo's

It ignores to a point,with the 3rd Raikage's armor it was unable to pierce it and they were in the same tier

Candice was fast enough to sneak Kenpachi with the other female Sternritter. Ichigo was able to constantly avoid attacks from 8 different sternritter including bazz b and dodging a point black shot from Robert

Luffy is Small Country+ in base and is at Country Lvl via Gear 4th, ypu could always make a crt for it. Plus you took the time limit from G4 so what's the problem?

you said surprise?

their precog evens things out and gives them the advantage. considering they're smarter+ danger/future sensory +more versatile. yes, ichigo does still have ap and dura advantage but luffy and naruto out play him. you're the only one who disagrees.

"sneak" kenpachi "with other females"

bazz b only had 1 clear shot at ichigo which would've killed/harmed him but renji stepped in from what I remembered.

i'm full aware of luffy's tier and feats. I was replying to when you said luffy would need to be constantly in g4. he's fought on par with those on par with g4 for 11hrs whilst getting his ass beat and growing stronger mid battle. luffy is the easiest to adapt very quickly while getting stronger mid battle here.the longer he fight, the more he adapts and gets stronger since this fight is extreme diff. and I rest my case for now.

yYoh Asakura8 said:
you said surprise?
their precog evens things out and gives them the advantage. considering they're smarter+ danger/future sensory +more versatile. yes, ichigo does still have ap and dura advantage but luffy and naruto out play him. you're the only one who disagrees.

bazz b only had 1 clear shot at ichigo which would've killed/harmed him but renji stepped in from what I remembered.

i'm full aware of luffy's tier and feats. I was replying to when you said luffy would need to be constantly in g4. he's fought on par with those on par with g4 for 11hrs whilst getting his ass beat and growing stronger mid battle. luffy is the easiest to adapt very quickly while getting stronger mid battle here.the longer he fight, the more he adapts and gets stronger since this fight is extreme diff. and I rest my case for now.

Ichigo too, heck,why ichigo is not as smart as naruto and luffy? see ichigo vs ikaku, ichigo vs renji, ichigo vs byakuya, ichigo vs gin mainly, ichigo vs ulquiorra, ichigo vs yhwach, he plans to absorb energy from yhwach to activate his quincy power, was clever enough to cooperate with aizen and attacks yhwach from behind , ichigo is smarter than pension. Sorry for the mistakes,my keyboard broke.

Yoh Asakura8 said:
you said surprise?

I never said he surprised Candice, I said that he launched it and he had to warn her about it because of it's speed and even then she lost an arm

"I'm the only one who disagrees"

except for the 4 other people who voted for Ichigo, like I said it would at best help them avoid a fatal blow, they aren't landing too many hits on him, versatile? Not in these states, Naruto can barely do anything in this situation because all of his hax is in his Six Paths key, his shadow clones can get one shot, and Ichigo and Luffy both have defense improvements. The only thing he can do is launch TBB that would at best injure Luffy and even then he could deal with Armament Haki.

For Bazz B

A. Bazz B is mountain lvl, he wasn't killing Ichigo anytime soon

B. Again Ichigo had dodged a point blank headshot from Robert who was fast enough to tag Shunsui

G4 Luffy is not on par with Ichigo, Ichigo stomped another country lvl person in Aizen when he was weaker and scales from Kenpachi and again Blut Vene, drastically improves his defense. Also Ichigo has done the same thing multiple times and especially during the Arrancar Arc, as a matter of fact it was a reason he was a special war potential.

A. Against Kenpachi

B. Against Byakuya

C. Against Grimmjow

D. Against Gin

And like I said, you took the time limit from G4 so what's the problem?

Wait, what am I seeing here.

There is virtually no difference between Mach 3995 and Mach 3000. Ichigo is not going to be overwhelming nothing, and he's not going to be dodging attacks easily. That is not even up to a 2x difference. Luffy is currently unquantifiably above Mach 1500. That means Ichigo's almost 3x faster than him. Still not enough to blitz or significantly outpace, and Luffy still has Snakeman.

Naruto has significant AoE with his attacks, and the fact that Ichigo is superior to both has to be taken into account. For all we know, Naruto and Luffy could team up to get rid of the most troublesome one first. It's only logical. If you add the fact that Naruto's very close to Ichigo in speed, and Naruto has a diverse way to create distractions with shadow clones - they are not simply there to be destroyed, seriously -, both of them will end up tagging Ichigo.

Why the mention of the likes of Robert and the other Sternritter that are barely into MHS+ and are greatly inferior to Ichigo in the first place? Both Luffy and Naruto are faster than them. They're irrelevant, and Bazz-B even got behind Ichigo at one point.

Ichigo doesn't have control over Blut Vene. It only activated once, and it never ever happened again.

Naruto cannot only "launch a TBB", and essentially be helpless. Yeah, his individual attacks are weaker than both of the other combatants here, but a barrage would certainly work. Base Naruto's barrage destroyed Madara's Country level Wood Release, and his other barrage in Sage Mode damaged 50% Kurama, who's Small Country level. Rasenshuriken harmed the High 6-A Juubi. And that's not mentioning any of the other ways shadow clones can be useful. I'm not going to continue because I believe Ichigo wins this as well.

Ichigo only wins due to the fact that he stomped Aizen who's > 8 teratons, while being casual as ****. To be frank, if all combatants were at the same level here or comparable to each other, I'd go with Ichigo having the least amount of chance of winning because his abilities are plain inferior. No offense, he's one of my favorites and I even like him more than Luffy.

BFF put in words what I could not be bothered to, all the votes for Ichigo are frankly completely unfounded. He is someone with zero hax and can only brute strength his way through things mean while Luffy and Naruto are extremely versatile and Naruto in particular has the ability to get around durability eith his rasenshuriken. I am voting Naruto and I belive the Ichigo votes are wrong.

Basically Luffy's strongest attack is weaker than a character that Ichigo fodderized

Isn't ichigo 8 tera? luffy is also 8 tera. HST arguments were more bias than anything here even tho it was said and proven than Naruto and luffy are more versatile/creative, smarter, equalized speed due to precog and not much of a speed difference in the 1st place. only thing ichigo has on them is dura and ap.

How am I biased for stating my opinion? If anuthing out of all of them my absolute favorite is Naruto, yet I see no real way he can stay in long as opposed to Luffy who has G4 variants and can put himself on Ichigo's level, also I even said he has to spam TBB(Like he did with Juubi)in order to do damage

The whole sternritter problem in the 1st place came from me explaining Ichigo's attack speed and reactions as not being complete garbage

Aizen is > 8 Tera and Ichigo was stomping him.

I never denied that they were more creative in their fighting styles,just that shadow clones and rasenshuriken wouldn't be enough to one shot Ichigo and Luffy like it was implied several times and that Luffy overall had more to stay in the game than him

Yoh Asakura8 said:
Basically Luffy's strongest attack is weaker than a character that Ichigo fodderized
Isn't ichigo 8 tera? luffy is also 8 tera. HST arguments were more bias than anything here even tho it was said and proven than Naruto and luffy are more versatile/creative, smarter, equalized speed due to precog and not much of a speed difference in the 1st place. only thing ichigo has on them is dura and ap.

Luffy is only 6-B with his strongest attacks while ichigo's casual slashes are above baseline country level. precognition doesnt give you auto = speed either

They would not oneshot but you forget that rasenshuriken literally targets the Cells of people it attacks. I think multiple would put Ichigo down pretty easily and ichigo has no way to deal with shadow clones.

his durability can tank alot of it+he has blut vene and the speed advantage

im willing to argue that this is a stomp.

Naruto cant really do much here other than tank stuff until he dies

Luffy is the only one who can harm ichigo but only with his ultimate attack so ichigo can just take him out before that pretty handily.

also all the ichigo votes are biased?

so im biased now. lol

im not Naruto is my personal fav out of the three so no.

as BFF pointed out earlier if they were all three 6-B then yes Ichigo would have been the first lose due to his lack of hax but in this case he overwhelms them with sheer AP and mobility

I dont think I said biased? I dont think anyone did. I said that I think Ichigo is wrongly voted for. I actually forgot about Blut vene but I still dont think it is enough to take multiple Rasenshurikens especially if they are at the same time by clones which I calculated to by multi-continental in strength unless you are saying Blut vene is able to tank a multi-continental attack. The one thing I agree he has is mobility. The AP difference is largely negated by clones and versatillity/hax for Naruto. I cant argue for Luffy though since I dont know him well.

I doubt even anyone is one shoting anyone. it's an extreme diff fight that'll get drawn out for a couple hrs hopefully. within the timeframe, they're bound to get hit, either by fatal attacks or regular attacks that'll rip down their durability. luffy's endurance is extremely high(can continue fighting with a chunck of his side ripped out), Naruto heals or regenerates. idk if ichigo heals or regenerates on will without having to tap into vasto lorde. your arguments were saying that ichigo does blitz and nobody can hurt him besides luffy but he needs to be in g4 constantly. a small county lvl can hurt a country lvl. and that's ignoring naruto's rasenshrunken. then you said something about getsuga being to fast for them to even avoid. bazz b still got behind ichigo, even burning agreed and their barely msh+.

tell me if i'm wrong here

ap ichigo basline country

dura ichigo baseline country

speed ichigo mach 3995+ or - but equalized due to precog.

superior abilities luffy's and naruto's precog, luffy's haki blooming, naruto's chakra arms manipulation, can be utilised in different ways. Naruto healing. rasenshurinken ignores dura and attacks cells.

endurance: luffy can fight even with a chuck ripped out of his side, enough chakra to share with an army.

stamina: Luffy fight for several days.

intelegence: luffy can pull shit out the ass that surprise even the greatest fighters, came up with logical conclusions to g2 and g3. Naruto manipulates shadow clones in ways that trick even the smartest and skilful ninjas. ichigo, gud in school books.

naruto and luffy have speedamp

naruto fought for 3 while dividing his stamina by the houndreds.

narutos tactic against zabusa was smart

Yoh Asakura8 said:
I doubt even anyone is one shoting anyone. it's an extreme diff fight that'll get drawn out for a couple hrs hopefully. within the timeframe, they're bound to get hit, either by fatal attacks or regular attacks that'll rip down their durability. luffy's endurance is extremely high(can continue fighting with a chunck of his side ripped out), Naruto heals or regenerates. idk if ichigo heals or regenerates on will without having to tap into vasto lorde. your arguments were saying that ichigo does blitz and nobody can hurt him besides luffy but he needs to be in g4 constantly. a small county lvl can hurt a country lvl. and that's ignoring naruto's rasenshrunken. then you said something about getsuga being to fast for them to even avoid. bazz b still got behind ichigo, even burning agreed and their barely msh+.

tell me if i'm wrong here

ap ichigo basline country

dura ichigo baseline country

speed ichigo mach 3995+ or - but equalized due to precog.

superior abilities luffy's and naruto's precog, luffy's haki blooming, naruto's chakra arms manipulation, can be utilised in different ways. Naruto healing. rasenshurinken ignores dura and attacks cells.

endurance: luffy can fight even with a chuck ripped out of his side, enough chakra to share with an army.

stamina: Luffy fight for several days.

intelegence: luffy can pull shit out the ass that surprise even the greatest fighters, came up with logical conclusions to g2 and g3. Naruto manipulates shadow clones in ways that trick even the smartest and skilful ninjas. ichigo, gud in school books.
Ichigo fought and trained non stop for a month

Luffy got rekt by a baseline country level character

Ichigo is above baseline

Kenpachi is baseline... Aizen is superior to Kenpachi and Ichigo fodderized Aizen.

Back