• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MK11 Discussion Thread Part 4: Geras is Unkillable

Hellbeast1 said:
Like could we get the One Being?
Im also think about that,because if not The One Being is next big threat to universe, after Kronika then who is !? But honestly i lose all hopes for Onaga or One Being to appear in new timeline with all these retcons etc, so i gues that they make final boss either is Shang Tsung (Kronika's crown) or Shao Kahn who wil show out of nowhere,or that is possibility that they will make Shang Tsung main hero and Fire god (New Time Architect) Liu kang main villain

I'm not a person who has their expectations and predictions since I know that many things don't even go how I want it to be. I'm just going to sit this one out until the release date.

What I'm glad about is that NRS actually decided to continue their storyline, you don't see that very often in video game titles. There's stuff like Telltale, SFV and Fire Emblem, but we haven't seen anything like DLC storylines in a long time especially during quarantine.

Ecstasy Amphetamine said:
I know that many things don't even go how I want it to be.
Of course it won't be as you or i want it to be so i will keep my hype level at low, unlike i was for mk11 story, (and actually mk11 story mode isn't bad it has great cinematics and action scenes , but it also has some stupidest PIS moments ever , one of these is Kitana defeating Shao Kahn in story and many more) But i cross my fingers at this story dlc and pray for this to be better than main game story:)

I honestly don't know what's her agenda with Shang Tsung. Maybe if Kronika killed him, then she'd lose something that only he would know or possess.

Or Kronika is just a dumbass when you put her next to Shang lol

Yeah Self Sustenance to some people, also, maybe we can get a Human Raiden skin ?

Anyway, yeah, there are a lot of questions to answer now, Kronika could just, you know, kill Shang, also, he will get Time Travel via portals apparently

Holy shit we've got Fujin

And Robocop

If we get Havok too I die happy

Very curious about the feats stuff tho (and hopefully Sindel isn't unbearable)

Hellbeast1 said:
Very curious about the feats stuff tho
I predict that either base Fujin (good destiny ) or Shang Tsung (Bad destiny ) will defeat Kronika at the end this will be new feats LOL because it seems like they are the central characters in this story.

It feels like this Aftermatch story expansion will be either : The end of MK Saga or it will be prelude to final mk 12 game. I HOPE its second :) but who knows :(

I'm just glad they gave back Shredder Sub-Zero. Turns out they're listening, just very quietly.

But I'm disappointed we got RoboCop over the cyborg ninjas, on the other hand we have RoboCop vs Terminator now

Hellbeast1 said:
Tbf she's probably amped here
Something about souls I guess. Also I recall a statement from one of the devs which said that Sindel is the strongest female character in MK, but that was way before the likes of Cetrion and Kronika appeared.

Her MK9 ending shows her separating the realms of Edenia and Outworld using her magic (which is a feat done by the likes of Shao and Raiden), so I probably wouldn't be surprised with Sindel beating Cetrion.

Hmm i really want characters like Noob or Shao Kahn doing something Kool in this new story its may be realy they last chance to shine WHO KNOWS !?, i don't want this story mode to fully centered on dlc characters, And about Sindel defeating Cetrion, if you look carefully this trailer you will notice that at moment 1:51-1:60 that this is actually : was Shang Tsung ,Sindel,Jax,Nightwolf and Fujin (all of them is probably empowered by Shang Tsung's souls , becasue this fight happens at Shang Tsungs island) so it seems Fair enough for NRS story writing.

Lol how funny Erron, Baraka and cia saying to SHANG TSUNG and FUJIN (A God just like Raiden) that they are coming quietly...okay

Anyway, it looks awesome, Shang is going to be the final villain, I guess ? Also, Sindel had help from many others against Cetrion, dunno if anyone there will scale

All of these updates on fighting games are surely amazing, GBF just dropped Soriz, Djeeta, and Zooey with new stages month ago, MK11 got a massive update so far, and MUI Goku incoming to DBFZ

Meanwhile SamSho still sitting in corner waiting for Iroha *lefeelsbadman*

Hello guys, just found out that this forum exists.

I just watched Rain's gameplay trailer and I can say that he's going to be a pretty solid character in VS threads (gameplay aside) especially on how he uses his powers. He may be more powerful and maybe even more haxxed than I thought he would be.

I still stand to my statement that the devs added Rain and Mileena just to silent the idiot whiny fans, but i admit Rain looks really great there lel

Next is Mileena, inb4 the fans start to whining again because Mileena doesn't fight with that erotic outfit like in MK9/X 😂

I still stand to my statement that the devs added Rain and Mileena just to silent the idiot whiny fans, but i admit Rain looks really great there lel

Next is Mileena, inb4 the fans start to whining again because Mileena doesn't fight with that erotic outfit like in MK9/X 😂
The devs are very aware of how demanding the fans of Mileena are, one of them even described the fans as "ravenous" in an article about UMK11. But I'm not sure if Rain even has toxic fans since most of them are usually female character fanbases. Rain still looks really cool tho

I don't mind the outfits tbh, that should've been a problem in MKX when they covered up the female characters with armor. But hey let's not bring that kind of discussion here because it often gets mishandled into a shitfest.

Its all started with the Ed tweets in twitter a year ago about Rain, turn out he's trolling so that the reason many of Rain fans got really upset, again it just me thinking lel

Aye no worries, this is not twitter or reddut full of batshit crap but i agree with you

Honestly I'm just impressed with how they did this character's moveset. Compare Rambo to previous guest characters and you can see that they did lots of homage to the character itself. It's not just the the amount of faithfulness to the movies either, it's the presentation. Terminator has a projectile absorb move that came from the second movie but it feels boring plus he's got a bunch of moves that I haven't seen in the classic movies such as the grenades and grapple moves.

Meanwhile I recognize and understood everything Rambo did. He bashes people with rocks, pulls out cached guns out of nowhere, sets up guerilla warfare traps, does the army crawl and even the slide move from the police station scene in the first movie which is simple yet awesome to see.

Back