• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MK11 Discussion Thread Part 4: Geras is Unkillable

Thankfully, Spawn seems to be acceptable for this wiki.

Jason, Leatherface and Freddy were once on here. But were deleted since they don't have anything different compared to their canon counterparts + lack of dialogue makes it worse.

Spawn on the other hand, seems to have a connection to some Mortal Kombat characters; like how Malebolgia is Shinnok's cousin in the Mortal Kombat universe. And that Sonya seems to be aware of Al Simmons and Jason Wynn (As apparently, Jason is one of Sonya's enemies or something)

I mean didn't Freddy's ending introduce the Dream Realm?

Plus Jason was a Revenant

But back to Spawn, does he have any good hax or titles?

Well alright then, thanks for the replies my dudes

Also I really need your input on this CRT. It contains a bunch of small changes to some MK profiles and a compilation of profiles that weren't updated yet. I know that the blog post that was linked seems large, but there are some parts you can skip over. You just need to look at the sections that are labelled "with new powers" and you can see the changes that are underlined.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4109062?useskin=oasis

To be honest, i didn't see MK Jason, Leatherface, and Freddy deserved being deleted, especially Hellbeast bringed an good point on them

I found another dialogue for Spawn

Skarlet sensed that his power is "Beyond this world"

So Spawn might be a lot more powerful than Low 6-B. But i don't know for sure.

New clip of the upcoming animated film here featuring MK's comic relief. Also MK's official Twitter says that KP2 reveal is coming on April 7 but I'm not sure if that's a late April Fools joke so be prepared to be disappointed

Mortal Kombat Legends Scorpion's Revenge - Official Johnny Cage Clip
Mortal Kombat Legends Scorpion's Revenge - Official Johnny Cage Clip

@Hellbeast1 Turns out it's an April Fools joke RIP

@MistaClean Don't worry about it, I'm going to make the CRT for the Trama MK kombatants

More clips from the movie, featuring Scorpion vs fodder Lin Kuei in a predator vs prey chase and Liu Kang vs Raide in a slightly friendly sparring match.
Mortal Kombat Legends Scorpion's Revenge - Exclusive Official Fight Clip
Mortal Kombat Legends Scorpion's Revenge - Exclusive Official Fight Clip

Yo.

Kitana's 7-B rating reason is given as "Fought and defeated Fire God Liu Kang". What's up with that?

Also, should she get Hourglass powers because she and Liu Kang share the responsibilities?

TacticalNuke002 said:
Yo.

Kitana's 7-B rating reason is given as "Fought and defeated Fire God Liu Kang". What's up with that?

Also, should she get Hourglass powers because she and Liu Kang share the responsibilities?
She got boosted by energy from the Hourglass which was given by Kronika. Hence she was able to fight God Liu Kang

Maybe? There's multiple endings and we don't know which is truly canon.

Ecstasy Amphetamine said:
TacticalNuke002 said:
Yo.

She got boosted by energy from the Hourglass which was given by Kronika. Hence she was able to fight God Liu Kang
Maybe? There's multiple endings and we don't know which is truly canon.
She fought but never defeated FG Liu Kang tho, that's the part I have an issue with.

As for the hourglass, I am talking about the MK11 story where at the end, FG Liu Kang calls her up to be a time god like him.

Actually, she beat him alongside the other revenants. That was before the part Liu Kang taps into the Jinsei.

I know what you're talking about, just that I'd put "possibly" before those powers if they are to be added.

Alright sorry for the late reply, but here it is.

The Sub-Zero we see is Bi-Han (and he dies since it's the MK1 story), Reptile and Baraka are still jobbers (they die to Sonya and Cage respectively), Scorpion kills Goro to save Liu from being finished.

Lots of feats to check out as well.

Tier 7 because of Raiden. As for the lower tier characters I'm not sure yet.

They're all Supersonic and above tho thanks to multiple bullet dodging feats

So how was the animated movie for you guys?

I have a few problems with it but with that out of the way I enjoyed watching it since the fight scenes were pretty damn good.

Is this story or maybe a new DLC Chars Pack ?

Whatever, I wonder how the hell Shang Tsung can just portal into the beggining of time and stuff

Also LOL, the canon ending is with Raiden, not Kitana

Dante Demon Killah said:
Is this story or maybe a new DLC Chars Pack ?
Whatever, I wonder how the hell Shang Tsung can just portal into the beggining of time and stuff

Also LOL, the canon ending is with Raiden, not Kitana
Both actually.

Actually if you've watched his Kombat Kast, one of the devs explain that Shang Tsung was banished to a time void made by Kronika to imprison him because working with the two faced sorcerer is too dangerous.

I guess Liu really chose bros before hoes. Also Type 1 sustenance for whoever went out of those portals and into outer space (including Shang)

Back