• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MK11 Discussion Thread Part 4: Geras is Unkillable

Kombat Pack 1 is finally complete with Spawn's arrival

He has some really interesting abilities, but does he qualify for having a profile due to being a non-canon character?

Also that victory animation is dope

It took them a while but they finally learned to animate, Spawn looks awesome.

Dante Demon Killah said:
Also, we got a new bloody trailer for MK Scorpion Revenge
The story is a reboot of the MK9 storyline

Also from the looks of the trailer it seems that Liu is going to get torn apart by Goro, plus Scorpion is being deceived by Quan Chi again

Yeah he might pull off a comeback against Goro without his arms and do a bicycle or dragon kick

I do hope that Kano and Reptile don't job, at least give them some merit

I was actually more thinking he never loses his arms and that's just a red herring

Reptile deserves some damn good showings here

As does Shang

Yeah that might've been a different scene which was put after Goro was tearing apart Liu

The final battle appears to be Quan Chi vs Scorpion and it looks like something or someone destroyed Shang Tsung's throne room

Dunno tho, from the looks, apparently Liu Kang is getting Fatality'd by Goro

Also, Scorpion fights him so either he'll lose to Liu Kang or he's after Goro and Liu Kang managed to won

I really hope things end up completely different, because the tournament story is already overused

Also, I really, REALLY hope that Scorpion is the main character in this, MK9, 10 and 11 had him as the "main face" but he never had a bit role, hope this changes

Also, i think Spawn is allowed on this wiki (He has his own custom skin created by NRS + Malebolgia is implied to be Shinnok's cousin according to leaks)

Also, most characters like Sonya know about Al Simmons and Jason Wynn. So he's likely allowed unlike Jason Voorhees, Leatherface and Freddy.

So there are some differences compared to canon Spawn

Dante Demon Killah said:
He'll not, literally everyone beats Kronika in the ending, and they are not 5-A by that

7-B is possible but yeah that depends, Kratos ending, for example, was enough to give him this tier
I'm hoping for Spawn to be Low 6-B lol

EnnardTrap1987 said:
Also, i think Spawn is allowed on this wiki (He has his own custom skin created by NRS + Malebolgia is implied to be Shinnok's cousin according to leaks)
Also, most characters like Sonya know about Al Simmons and Jason Wynn. So he's likely allowed unlike Jason Voorhees, Leatherface and Freddy.

So there are some differences compared to canon Spawn
Praise be to MK11's intro dialogues

Also, in one dialogue with Raiden..Spawn says:

I've met more impressive gods than you

Mortal Kombat Spawn could possibly be At least Low 6-B, possibly higher

Here is a scan: I'm using a different device currently, and YouTube is very limited on this device..So sadly, you'll have to skip to his dialogues with Raiden.

https://youtu.be/RIpcB69R30o

That quote should be enough to give Spawn City level, considering that he's fighting this version of Raiden, not the Low 6-B one

Also, Malebolgia being Shinnok's family doesn't mean nothing, you don't scale just by being family

Dante Demon Killah said:
Also, Malebolgia being Shinnok's family doesn't mean nothing, you don't scale just by being family
I mean Spawn created his own sphere of hell, that feat is on par with what the Elder Gods can do. Even if that isn't combat applicable or doesn't scale to his AP, there's also the fact that Spawn created it so that Malebolgia and Kronika can suffer there for eternity.

Sir sun man said:
well that would aplly normally but its eldar gods we are talking about here we have all of them at low 6B
?

Raiden's normal key is 7-B, the statement is about him

Also, Spawn doesn't even say that he defeated more impressive gods, only met them

Malebolgia's Tier is unknown and being related to Shinnok doesn't give a Tier on its own, maybe a "Possibly Higher" but I don't see anything beyond that. Do we have the size of those Hells ?

Kronika's statements I didn't saw so I'll not judge

Back