• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MK11 Discussion Thread Part 4: Geras is Unkillable

Alright i just rewatching the tourney again and here what happen:

-Frost in top 8

-Kung Lao in top 3

-Ninjakilla vs Sonicfox is hype

-Dragon vs Sonicfox, fox lost in first round with Jaqui and goes ham in next round to final round with Cassie

-No Geras, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Sonya, and Erron Black in top 8

Overall best MK11 top 8 in 2019

SonicFox is really good with Cassie

Also it's good to see low tier characters get the spotlight, seeing Kotal, Shao and Frost winning against top tier characters is awesome

I was initially disappointed about the script having a mute Kung Lao who is the bro of Liu Kang and a new main character named Cole, but the director said that it was an outdated version of it and I'm looking forward to seeing what they made.

Also Bi-Han's actor was in The Raid movie IIRC, so he's got some pretty impressive martial art skills to show in the movie.

Hmm interesting

I'm thinking they might give Liu Kang some of Kung's attributes (What with Kung's personality being so damn good and Liu having top tier banter in 11)

Interested at the mention of Ken Watanabe being Shang (Would personally pick Cary even in a small role)

Also what they doing with Raiden? Is he more like his OG MK1 version or is he more washed up I guess

Still hate an OC is the main protag but I can get past that.

Poor Kotal, always getting his body broken in the worst ways. First Jacqui slices him in half with a forcefield, Shao breaks this guy's back in his trailer and story then Nightwolf ******* castrates him with an axe

Ash is more likely, since Doomguy is mute and we're gonna have awkward intros with that. But any of those two is fine by me, if we get Ash we might have some funny intros and some cool hax with Ash's artifacts and if we get Doomguy we will see some pretty brutal moveset

Back