• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Arceus CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since it was agreed that Arceus should have every ability of the verse in this thread: https://vsbattles.com/threads/regarding-mew-and-arceus.78000/

I will list a good amount of the powers that it does not yet have in its profile but should have: Dream Manipulation (Upscaled from Darkrai), Underwater Breathing (Type 2; Upscaled from Kyogre), Biological Manipulation, Reactive Evolution, Spaceflight and Magnetism Manipulation (Upscaled from Deoxys), Adaptation and Rage Power (Upscaled from Xerneas), Camouflage (Upscaled from Zygarde), Size Manipulation, Fungus Manipulation, Fragrance Manipulation, Homing Attack and Paralysis Inducement (Upscaled from Venusaur), Possession, Curse Manipulation, Shapeshifting and Perception Manipulation (Upscaled from Gengar), Technology Manipulation and Reactive Power Level (Upscaled from Alakazam), Self-Destruction (Upscaled from Electrode), Animal Manipulation and Magic (Upscaled from Muk), Underground Mobility (Upscaled from Dugtrio), Damage Reduction (Upscaled from Lugia), Broadway Force and Smoke Manipulation (Upscaled from Mr. Mime), Stealth Mastery, Void Manipulation and Durability Negation (Upscaled from Dusknoir), Black Hole Creation and Instinctive Reaction (Upscaled from Gardevoir), Organic Manipulation (Upscaled from Snorlax), Acausality (Type 1; Upscaled from PMD Explorers Celebi, Dusknoir and Grovyle), Body Puppetry (Upscaled from Spiritomb), Purification (Type 1; Upscaled from Shaymin), Hacking (Upscaled from Rotom), Social Influencing, Supernatural Willpower and Vector Manipulation (Upscaled from Pokรฉmon Horizons Rockruff), Thread Manipulation and Adhesive Manipulation (Upscaled from Genesect), Higher-Dimensional Manipulation (Upscaled from Hoopa), Elasticity (Upscaled from Melmetal), Acid Manipulation and Bone Manipulation (Upscaled from MechaMew2), Immortality (Type 2; Upscaled from Porygon), Acrobatics (Upscaled from Infernape), Corrosion Inducement (Upscaled from Garbodor), Disease Manipulation (Upscaled from Mirage Mewtwo), Damage Boost (Upscaled from Cobalion)

Last edited:
obviously I agree the only reason he doesn't have these is because People are lazy
Try to remove the redundant ones if there are any though

Agreed. I also have another ability to give to Arceus (and the CT) but this will need it's own thread as I want it to get some focus. But other than that, I agree with all of this.

Bump

By the way, I managed to gather most of the powers that are lacking in Arceus's profile, if someone here can gather the rest (if any power is missing in the OP) and the resistances that the Plates gives to Arceus (like the example of Dread Plate I cited) to me add it to the OP, it would be a great help

check this page since it has every ability from gens 1-3

I've looked at Mirage Mewtwo's profile several times to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything, and I've added everything this profile had to offer, my problem is that now I just need to know the regular resistances that each Plates give to Arceus

Well, as far as I remember it was accepted that Arceus would have all the powers of Pokรฉmon franchise, but I don't remember having been approved to give it all the resistances of the verse. But I think it is better to talk about it in a different CRT.

For now, I just want to focus on the resistances which each Plate guarantees

Well, as far as I remember it was accepted that Arceus would have all the powers of Pokรฉmon franchise, but I don't remember having been approved to give it all the resistances of the verse. But I think it is better to talk about it in a different CRT.

For now, I just want to focus on the resistances which each Plate guarantees
I mean, considering the powers of all pokemon are given to him because they are parts of Arceus, the resistances of each part of himself should be given for the same thing.

...Does man-made Pokรฉmon even qualify for this? As those Pokรฉmon happen to be created by humans, and were not part of the original design that the CT and Mew had made, would their abilities even have come from Arceus, instead of just being programmed into them by the humans involved? My concerns mainly come from MechaMew2, but other man-made Pokรฉmon fall under this umbrella as well such as Porygon.

I am fine with everything else otherwise, and if there is a proper justification for accounting man-made Pokรฉmon, I'll be fine with that as well.

...Does man-made Pokรฉmon even qualify for this? As those Pokรฉmon happen to be created by humans, and were not part of the original design that the CT and Mew had made, would their abilities even have come from Arceus, instead of just being programmed into them by the humans involved? My concerns mainly come from MechaMew2, but other man-made Pokรฉmon fall under this umbrella as well such as Porygon.

I am fine with everything else otherwise, and if there is a proper justification for accounting man-made Pokรฉmon, I'll be fine with that as well.
While I can definitely see where your coming from on this, in this specific situation with Arceus, I think it would be fine for man-made Pokemon to fall under this since this isn't like the situation with Mew having all pokemon DNA. Arceus would be getting this for everything in Pokemon being a part of himself, so the things that would develop man-made Pokemon would still be things that belong to Arceus. Based off that, it shouldn't be too hard to believe that Arceus would have them.

On top of that, even Mew has been proven at this point to be able to acquire abilities from Pokemon that, logically, it wouldn't have any hope in hell of getting. Such as Ultra Beasts. Compared to that, Arceus having man-made Pokemon abilities via everything being a part of him wouldn't be farfetched.

@Starter_Pack

Well, since this seems uncontroversial and has been approved by a staff member and other people, could you unlock the page so that I can add these abilities? When I finish, I will warn you to block the profile

Done. And since everything seems to be settled here, I'll go ahead and lock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back