• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Arceus Additions

Soupywolf5

They/Them
So, in this thread it was agreed upon that Arceus has every ability in the verse, upscaling from various Pokémon. But the profile is still missing a few abilities. (There are probably others, but these are the ones I could think of)

Passive Probability Manipulation & Supernatural Luck (Upscaling from Victini)

Mid-High Regeneration (Upscaling from Cryogonal)

Absolute Zero (Sheer Cold)

Passive Fear Manipulation (Intimidate and upscaling from Mega Absol)

Mid-Godly Regeneration over time, & 4-D Petrification (Upscaling from Dark Matter)

Damage Transferal (Destiny Bond)

Another example of Power Mimicry (Upscaling from Marshadow)

Duplication & Afterimage Creation (Double Team)

Water Walking (Upscaling from all Water Pokémon in PMD as well as Suicune & Keldeo)

Last edited:
Assuming no one has any issues with the CRT where Arceus up scales from every Pokémon, and Victini’s abilities are legit (which I’m most certain they are), I agree with the OP.

I was thinking about making something like this earlier
I obviously agree
also he should get passive powernull from eternatus and various abilities
probably going to look through profiles for abilities he doesn't have right now
Absolute Zero(Sheer Cold), Passive Fear Manipulation (Intimidate) and Damage Transferal(Destiny Bond)
wait wouldn't he have https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Matter_(Pokémon) powers which are Abstract Existence (Type 2), (Mid-Godly Regen over time) and 4D Petrification

Last edited:
The original spirit should also have the Power Mimicry of pokémon like Marshadow, for example.

"It lurks in the shadows of others, copying their movements and powers. This Pokémon is craven and cowering."
"It slips into the shadows of others and mimics their powers and movements. As it improves, it becomes stronger than those it's imitating."

The original spirit should also have the Power Mimicry of pokémon like Marshadow, for example.

"It lurks in the shadows of others, copying their movements and powers. This Pokémon is craven and cowering."
"It slips into the shadows of others and mimics their powers and movements. As it improves, it becomes stronger than those it's imitating."
it already has power mimicry

Arceus should have Duplication and Afterimage Creation via Double Team.

(Double Team is shown that it can work as real duplication multiple times, both in the manga and the anime.)

And Water Walking too.

(All water type pokemon can walk above water in PMD, also scaling from pokémon such as Suicune and Keldeo.)

Last edited:
A few more abilities, scaling from pokemon like Alakazam and so on.

-Levitation
-Instintive Reaction
-Enhanced Senses
-Extrasensory Perception
-Accelerated Development
-Empowerment
-Dynamax
-Radiation Manipulation
-Reactive Power Level
-Transformation
-Pain Manipulation
-Genius Intelligence
-Photographic Memory
-Information Analysis
-Weather Manipulation
-Chi Manipulation
-Psychometry.

Also about the Summoning ability, Arceus can also summon Unowns (kinda obvious)

ab89ce25-dbb1-479a-8ceb-a0e86ad7a94a

so far
-Passive Probability Manipulation & Supernatural Luck, upscaling from Victini
-Passive Fear Manipulation (Intimidate)
-Passive Powernull (Mold Breaker, Teravolt, Eternatus Powernull, etc)
-Damage Transferal(Destiny Bond)
-Absolute Zero (Sheer Cold)
-Mid-High Regeneration, upscaling from Cryogonal
-Abstract Existence (Type 2), Mid-Godly Regen over time upscaling from from Dark Matter
-Duplication and Afterimage Creation via Double Team.
-Water Walking (upscaling from water types like suicune and keldeo)
-Conceptual Creation (Type 2: Created the very concepts of Time, Space, Matter, Antimatter, Emotion, Knowledge and Willpower that shape the Pokémon World directly from its own being)
I am also trying to avoid redundant things

Last edited:
so far
-Passive Probability Manipulation & Supernatural Luck, upscaling from Victini
-Passive Fear Manipulation (Intimidate)
-Damage Transferal(Destiny Bond)
-Absolute Zero (Sheer Cold)
-Mid-High Regeneration, upscaling from Cryogonal
-Abstract Existence (Type 2), Mid-Godly Regen over time and 4D Petrification upscaling from from Dark Matter
-Duplication and Afterimage Creation via Double Team.
-Water Walking (upscaling from water types like suicune and keldeo)
I am also trying to avoid redundant things
Wait so Arceus would have both AE 1 and AE 2?

Btw
  • Why the Petrification is 4D?
  • Power Mimicry and Power Absorption should be separated, the latter is upscaled from DM too

A few more abilities, scaling from pokemon like Alakazam and so on.

-Levitation
-Instintive Reaction
-Enhanced Senses
-Extrasensory Perception
-Accelerated Development
-Empowerment
-Dynamax
-Radiation Manipulation
-Reactive Power Level
-Transformation
-Pain Manipulation
-Genius Intelligence
-Photographic Memory
-Information Analysis
-Weather Manipulation
-Chi Manipulation
-Psychometry.
more abilities, OP

effecting the Avatar is treated as 4D (IDK why it just has been)
Arceus profile was a mess that mixed Avatar and True Form. Avatar is 3D now and nuff else. At most is Petrification that bypasses 2-B/2-A durability.

Btw True Form should get this

Conceptual Creation (Type 2: Created the very concepts of Time, Space, Matter, Antimatter, Emotion, Knowledge and Willpower that shape the Pokémon World directly from its own being)

I’ve discarded it at start because I didn’t know how to type it.

Why existing in higher dimension is enough for HDE?not only DBH but other characters like Alovenus doesn’t have HDE too although she can exist in higher D

This is not 2018 for one.
And this matters why?
Also, there are tons of characters here who exist in 4D+ stuff yet are still 3D, see DBH for an example.
And that makes literally no sense. Unless the higher dimension in question isn't superior to the lower ones, living within a higher dimensional space shouldn't make your physical self physically less dimensional than the space that...you naturally live in.

Humans are 3-D because we live in 3-D space. How is something that naturally lives in 4-D space not 4-D in terms of their physical form?

Also, Distortion World is blatantly 4D yet 3D humans can exist in it, making Pokémon not an exception here.
I'd argue that this is only because of Giratina selectively allowing them to enter it in the first place and not of natural means. Besides, Pokemon is a franchise where it's open to having everyday people (who, mind you, were once apart of Arceus/OS) have 4-D based stuff happen for them.

Keep in mind, im fine with the Avatars being 3-D and not necessarily saying they are 4-D outside their true forms. I just want an explanation for why, because right now im genuinely not understanding how a natural inhabitant of a higher D world is not physically the same dimensionality.

Entering one momentarily =/= not being higher D? I can buy that. But when naturally living there and still not being dimensionally relative to it? Thats where im lost.

Back