• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus and forgotten abilities + 5D Potency (avatar edition)

Why is Arceus realm 5D at all?

Iirc "Beyond" time and space can mean many things. So why is Arceus realm 5D
If I remember correctly, because the statement of "beyond time and space" was taken at face value combined with the overall nature of the multiverse and the origin of the Original Spirit, suggesting this realm is in fact "beyond" in a dimensional sense. However, after the translation thread, this comes into doubt.

A new thread would have to be made to discuss this. Which personally, I am not looking forward to it.

Though I should mention, someone should corroborate the japanese version of that first cutscene in "the void" to 100% confirm.

If I remember correctly, because the statement of "beyond time and space" was taken at face value combined with the overall nature of the multiverse and the origin of the Original Spirit, suggesting this realm is in fact "beyond" in a dimensional sense. However, after the translation thread, this comes into doubt.
That realm is for his Avatar. How would the Original Spirit be in space when he's containing everything inside himself?

the justification for low 1C Arceus is wrong in so many ways.

If indeed his realm is 5D, the Original Spirit would be 6D for encompassing everything within his consciousness, since that's what it is, Brahman, Mind/Heart/Spirit.

But as I said, I don't agree with 5D Arceus realm
A new thread would have to be made to discuss this. Which personally, I am not looking forward to it.
I did that months ago and it died peacefully
Though I should mention, someone should corroborate the japanese version of that first cutscene in "the void" to 100% confirm.
I had a translator do so.
ここは じかんもくうかんもこえたわたしのうちゅう
This is my own universe that transcended both time and space.

Due to the vagueness of the Original Spirit, he should simply be put at unknown

It's implied he's >> The Cosmology. But it's vague

However, it weakens overall the hax scaling to Arceus in a explicit sense, as the Eternal Battle Reverie was used as proof of Arceus "warping his own dimension".

Only thing left is the shockwaves, which is a bit nonsensical to me to scale an ap feat to hax.
The shockwaves were warping space-time on that scale as well so it is also hax

Well, we're talking about Arceus dimension not even being 5D, so it doesn't matter much

But that will be range. Arceus realm has been mentioned to be far beyond the 2A structure.

So even though he'd lose 5D, he'd get above baseline 2A range I think

The shockwaves were warping space-time on that scale as well so it is also hax
Yes. Arceus has 5-D space time hax already for his realm (though pending potential downgrade now)

But to then say "nah, fam, he can mindhax you at the fifth dimensional level because he warped space time"

I hopefully don't need to elaborate how that's quite the leap.

But to then say "nah, fam, he can mindhax you at the fifth dimensional level because he warped space time"
I agree with this.

I wouldn't really consider Original Spirit to be 2-A due to the fact that Sniper himself told me before that the Arceus Realm and also the entirety of multiverse is something that exist in his mind. That alone should still grant him low 1-C rating. But that is beside the point of the actual CRt content which is to scale his hax to 5D which wouldn't be plausible at that point.

I agree with this.

I wouldn't really consider Original Spirit to be 2-A due to the fact that Sniper himself told me before that the Arceus Realm and also the entirety of multiverse is something that exist in his mind. That alone should still grant him low 1-C rating. But that is beside the point of the actual CRt content which is to scale his hax to 5D which wouldn't be plausible at that point.
at least his AP on his basic abilities should be 5d

Back