• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus and forgotten abilities + 5D Potency (avatar edition)

NOTE, THIS IS NOTHING ABOUT AN UPGRADE FOR THE PLATES GETTING POWERS OF ALL POKEMON, I COULD NOT CARE LESS ABOUT THAT ARGUMENT

HAX TO BE REINSTALLED TO THE GENERAL ABILITIES

In short, when the Plate hax downgrade was made, the OP forgot to give Arceus things it obviously has even without those, but let's see:

Energy Projection - Obvious reasons

Age Manipulation, Breath Attack, Subjective Reality, Portal Creation, Dimensional Travel, Time Manipulation, Time Travel, Spatial Manipulation and Resurrection (Upscales from Dialga and Palkia. Could repair the time distortion caused from the destruction of the Time Tower, which even Dialga itself couldn't repair. Future Sight allows the user to observe and attack the target in the future, bypassing Forcefields and Precognition in the process. Traveled from its own dimension to the various universes several times. Able to cause space-time distortions with its shockwaves) - Both Movies and PMD Plot stuff and Arceus has shown to use the Creation Trio peculiar moves.

Sound Manipulation (Via Hyper Voice and Perish Song)

Durability Negation (Perish Song knocks out whoever has heard it after three turns)

BFR (Upscaled from the Creation Trio)

Void Manipulation (Upscaled from the Creation Trio)

Telekinesis, Astral Projection, Telepathy, Dream Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (Upscales from the Lake Trio)

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1. Upscaled from the Creation Trio members, who were about to entirely reshape the world in a new one from destroying the concept of spirit)

PLATES AND STATUS EFFECTS

Plates/Types are obviously associated with a status effect each, as most of the moves of the following types can inflict a status effect each, so let's see which:

Flame Plate: Status Effect Inducement (Can inflict the Burn status condition)

Zap Plate: Paralysis Inducement (Can inflict the Paralysis status condition)

Icicle Plate: Status Effect Inducement (Can inflict the Freeze status condition)

Toxic Plate: Status Effect Inducement (Can inflict the Poison/Bad Poison status condition)

5D HAX FOR AVATAR

I may argue that the avatar has 5D Potent hax given that:
Arceus should have 5D potent hax/range in even its avatar form as it could affect its own dimension with shockwaves, and absorbed said energy in itself. It would be nonsense for said haxes to be just 4D as if they were, Arceus could not affect its own dimension otherwise.

This also gives Low 1-C Range to its avatar as well.

EDIT: There are new arguments on why energy and hax should scale to each other in the context of Pokémon:

The shockwaves are explicitly the same as the plates in nature

The plates are a part of Arceus' being and are its very life force

And, again, the dimension was directly affected from mere shockwaves

As you could also see, both shockwaves and plates are showcased as being golden energy before being released/absorbed from Arceus, hinting on them being similar on nature.

The Mind Plate has the essence of psychic power:
  • A stone tablet imbued with the essence of psychic energy. When used on a certain Pokémon, it allows that Pokémon to gain the power of the Psychic type.
And Gardevoir Pokédex entries are the following:
  • Emerald: It apparently does not feel the pull of gravity because it supports itself with psychic power. It will give its life to protect its TRAINER.
  • Platinum: To protect its Trainer, it will expend all its psychic power to create a small black hole.
Armarougue also uses psychic powers for its moves.

Heart Swap, Guard Split, Psycho Shift, Skill Swap and other Psychic moves use psychic power to manipulate abilities/statistics.

Dread Plate has a similar description:
  • A stone tablet imbued with the essence of darkness. When used on a certain Pokémon, it allows that Pokémon to gain the power of the Dark type.
And Dark Void uses darkness to sleep hax foes
  • The target is dragged into a world of total darkness that makes the target drowsy and lowers its defensive stats.
Pixie Plate is hinted to do the same
  • A stone tablet imbued with the essence of fairies. When used on a certain Pokémon, it allows that Pokémon to gain the power of the Fairy type.
And Crafty Shield uses a mysterious power to prevent status effect moves
  • The user protects itself and its allies from status moves with a mysterious power. This does not stop moves that do damage.
To support this, Arceus' shockwaves have even been called as "Dimensional Energy".

Aka, energy/essense/power/abiities are heavily interconnected. My argument is that is implied that the plates are definitely much deeper than some shockwaves in showing what Arceus can do, and energy is one of the powers the plates can do, and said plates are showcased to be powered from said plates as well, it would be both extremely silly and peak cherrypicking to assume only energy/space-time hax has 5D Range and Potency, as all the plates are equally powerful in nature.

Last edited:
5D HAX FOR AVATAR

I may argue that the avatar has 5D Potent hax given that:
Arceus should have 5D potent hax/range in even its avatar form as it could affect its own dimension with shockwaves, and absorbed said energy in itself. It would be nonsense for said haxes to be just 4D as if they were, Arceus could not affect its own dimension otherwise.

This also gives Low 1-C Range to its avatar as well.
Where does it say Arceus' dimension was shook? It only mentions Dialga and Palkia's dimensions merging

Where does it say Arceus' dimension was shook? It only mentions Dialga and Palkia's dimensions merging
You do realize that the shockwaves spread across all the dimensions right? Starting from Arceus and ending to the rest. No way this is not affecting its dimensions, other than it being visibly moved from those.

You do realize that the shockwaves spread across all the dimensions right? Starting from Arceus and ending to the rest. No way this is not affecting its dimensions, other than it being visibly moved from those.
You can make a 3D shockwave that travels throughout a 5D realm and into other dimensions

5D Galaxy, given it's part of a 5D place lol.

Plus, the shockwave reached the multiverse as shown from the models.
So is our galaxy 4D because its part of a 4D universe? Am I also 4D? Is a straight line with no depth 3D because its part of a 3D container?

So is our galaxy 4D because its part of a 4D universe? Am I also 4D? Is a straight line with no depth 3D because its part of a 3D container?
...you serious?

We're part of the 3D part of the universe, aka this is not an argument.

You think we aren't part of a timeline?
if you were to take every single infinitesmal part of us across the timeline then we'd be 4D, but the thing that you see when you look at a human is a 3D object because you are constantly looking at a single infinitesmal snapshot of that person

We are not part of the the time axis so yes.
??? So do we have acausality?

if you were to take every single infinitesmal part of us across the timeline then we'd be 4D, but the thing that you see when you look at a human is a 3D object because you are constantly looking at a single infinitesmal snapshot of that person
Yes the human itself is 3D but we are still in a 4D place.

Also, none of you responded to this

Is a straight line with no depth 3D because its part of a 3D container?

I mean, there is that whole thing with how his dimension might be downgraded and all, but you have to bring up the whole energy = hax argument brought both in the 5D hax and plate hax threads because, otherwise, only his spacetime hax is 5D

I mean, there is that whole thing with how his dimension might be downgraded and all, but you have to bring up the whole energy = hax argument brought both in the 5D hax and plate hax threads because, otherwise, only his spacetime hax is 5D
If it absorbs it, then all it hax should, as even later it shows the plates powered from said energy

Also, I forgot that the plates are the whole source of Arceus' energy, and the space-time warps were only a secondary effect, what Arceus used was normal energy and nothing else.

Yeah, that's what i'm saying, that shit is necessary to put in the op, else people will only see the spacetime feat and not see why it would scale to the other hax.

Besides, putting the arguments in the comments might lead to the same disaster of the other threads where they might be flooded by comments and hard to find and shit, if this ends up blowing up.

The energy argument is super expansive tbh, as i brought up how moves use the plates/types energy (most notable the new armarogue pokemon) and a bunch of other crap, which needed better organization tho

Yeah, that's what i'm saying, that shit is necessary to put in the op, else people will only see the spacetime feat and not see why it would scale to the other hax.

Besides, putting the arguments in the comments might lead to the same disaster of the other threads where they might be flooded by comments and hard to find and shit, if this ends up blowing up.

The energy argument is super expansive tbh, as i brought up how moves use the plates/types energy (most notable the new armarogue pokemon) and a bunch of other crap, which needed better organization tho
Done with what I could lol.

That is false equivalance. If you are giving a line no depth then you are forcefully making it a 2D object in a 3D space.
Yeah, that basically proves my point that not every object in a 3D space is 3D. Same applies here, the galaxy wouldn't be 5D. You must also think regular humans in Pokemon are 5D in size since the protagonist can walk in Arceus' dimension

There's a better reasoning for it being low 1-C anyway

Being born in X dimensional space ≠ traveling to X Dimensional space.

We're part of the 3D part of the timeline, not the 4D part of it, so I don't see how is this an argument lol.

Yeah, that basically proves my point that not every object in a 3D space is 3D. Same applies here, the galaxy wouldn't be 5D. You must also think regular humans in Pokemon are 5D in size since the protagonist can walk in Arceus' dimension

There's a better reasoning for it being low 1-C anyway
Pretty sure, he was not responding to you. I assume, he was responding to the OP

Prove we are not part of the 4D "timeline" and explain what a timeline is
This debunks already your nonsense. Now leave, coz I'm waiting a Staff member, and you're not reliable at all.

Time can mean linear or non-linear, a linear time is just a time that has a linear order.

(Past→Present→Future)

If in TTGL we have 11D universes with 11D Galaxies, Arceus' Dimensions galaxies should be 5D from same logic tbh.

Killing arceus upgrade any% world record (DT strat)
sweaty-speedruner.gif

how to kill a revision without doing anything
I don’t really see how this CRT brings up anything that hasn’t already been discussed, but given DT is the main staff that has been involved in these threads, he should be called.

I don’t really see how this CRT brings up anything that hasn’t already been discussed, but given DT is the main staff that has been involved in these threads, he should be called.
Tell him in his profile wall, then.

Back