• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus and forgotten abilities + 5D Potency (avatar edition)

You walk up stairs after opening a path to it and it cuts off before you see what happens, You literally cannot see the planet from there and it is the realm beyond time and space as stated by Arceus
Bruh I don’t know how to tell you this, but you’re literally just above the aurora borealis… it’s so blatantly obvious

There is a multiverse size Blog and another blog which explains how the God tiers stand in relation to the Pokemon Reality (It is on the verse page)
Why we don't take those blogs as argument? I mean, you guys disagreeing and agreeing, just use blog as evidence, and the party that does not recognize it as evidence, needs to simply create CRT for that.

Bruh I don’t know how to tell you this, but you’re literally just above the aurora borealis… it’s so blatantly obvious
So show me the Earth then also the Aurora Borealis would be visible from the ground if it was there
I love how you have zero proof and are saying it is obvious as your proof that was the realm Giratina was trying to access are you saying Giratina cannot fly now

So show me the Earth then
I love how you have zero proof and are saying it is obvious as your proof that was the realm Giratina was trying to access are you saying Giratina cannot fly now

You can literally see the Moon.

And it's literally the same sequence of the Azure flute event from Pokemon Platinum, where the player plays the flute, walks up the stairs and battles Arceus on a floating platform.

Where is your proof that the Eternal Battle Reverie is Arceus's Realm?

So show me the Earth then
What has giratina got to do with the Azure flute/Arceus battle sequence not taking you to Arceus’ dimension?

wee literally see the battle takes place in an area above an Aurora and below the moon, what more do you need?

What has giratina got to do with the Azure flute/Arceus battle sequence not taking you to Arceus’ dimension?

wee literally see the battle takes place in an area above an Aurora and below the moon, what more do you need?
Giratinas whole goal was to access where Arceus was, you are saying Arceus was just hanging out in the outer atmosphere

And where is that Aurora when you are on the ground, and where the earth which by your logic should be straight down

Seriously, this argument of the anime and the games being two different cosmology should be dropped.
At the moment, those two are accepted as being part of the same multiverse, and unless a new CRT is created it's not a valid counter-argument.
The separation between the two cosmologies would mean a split between Game Arceus and Anime Arceus, both with their own AP and haxes, and the same would apply to Giratina, Palkia and Dialga. So it would be a MASSIVE change.
Such a big thing should be discussed in a separate CRT, with it's own evidences and arguments. Bringing it up in this thread, without being accepted, is just creating a lot of confusion and disinformation regarding what it's currently accepted.
Please, just make a separate CRT, because otherwise this will become a big derailment.

Seriously, this argument of the anime and the games being two different cosmology should be dropped.
At the moment, those two are accepted as being part of the same multiverse, and unless a new CRT is created it's not a valid counter-argument.
The separation between the two cosmologies would mean a split between Game Arceus and Anime Arceus, both with their own AP and haxes, and the same would apply to Giratina, Palkia and Dialga. So it would be a MASSIVE change.
Such a big thing should be discussed in a separate CRT, with it's own evidences and arguments. Bringing it up in this thread, without being accepted, is just creating a lot of confusion and disinformation regarding what it's currently accepted.
Please, just make a separate CRT, because otherwise this will become a big derailment.
Okay and?

That doesn't mean Arceus's realm in the movie and the Arceus's realm in legends Arceus as the same place. Even if they were apart of the same multiverse. Those places would be two distinct places in the same multiverse.

Why we don't take those blogs as argument? I mean, you guys disagreeing and agreeing, just use blog as evidence, and the party that does not recognize it as evidence, needs to simply create CRT for that.
!

Giratinas whole goal was to access where Arceus was, you are saying Arceus was just hanging out in the outer atmosphere

And where is that Aurora when you are on the ground, and where the earth which by your logic should be straight down
No, I’m saying Arceus dimension and where you battle him aren’t the same place.

not that Arceus’ dimension is in the sky.

I know, but this dude is stonewalling and saying profiles don't matter lol.

If Giratina's dimension is the same across the medias, Arceus' would too as a side effect. Easy as that.

No, I’m saying Arceus dimension and where you battle him aren’t the same place.

not that Arceus’ dimension is in the sky.
Except you literally are since that is directly referred to as his dimension
Also Giratina was trying to reach Arceus, Arceus was hanging out where you battled him when you arrived so according to your logic Volo and Giratina gathered the plates to reach the sky which is where Arceus was hanging out according to you

The place where you fought him is very blatantly his dimension

Yeah no, I am getting tired of this, enjoy the RVT dude because you're stonewalling this and constantly say "the profiles are shit so is not a good evidence."

Okay and?

That doesn't mean Arceus's realm in the movie and the Arceus's realm in legends Arceus as the same place. Even if they were apart of the same multiverse. Those places would be two distinct places in the same multiverse.
Then you would need solid evidence that for some reason there are two different Arceus' Realm in the same multiverse, which is something that I have a hard time believing unless something is brought up. And even that might need some staff approval since it would make some minor changes to the cosmology as it is accepted right now.

Then you would need solid evidence that for some reason there are two different Arceus' Realm in the same multiverse, which is something that I have a hard time believing unless something is brought up. And even that might need some staff approval since it would make some minor changes to the cosmology as it is accepted right now.

in the anime, Girstinas world is the reverse world.

in the game it is the distortion world. This enough evidence that the realms of the creation trio and Arceus’s are not the same realms as the games.

When you first enter it to fight Arceus

show it to me because i posted the video and there’s no reference

Arceus realm in game
images

Arceus realm in anime
latest

Truly differet. One is space, the other is space, i see 0 similarities. Pack it up boys we lost.
Ngl I don’t see any differences except the colours and settings they’re in which can be explained as them being in different places of the dimension

in the anime, Girstinas world is the reverse world.

in the game it is the distortion world. This enough evidence that the realms of the creation trio and Arceus’s are not the same realms as the games.

This seems like a circular argument. You are saying that in the game and the anime there are two different Distortion World, which means that Palkia's, Dialga's and Arceus' Realms are also different.
But if you say that Giratina's Realm is different, than you are saying that either all of the Creation Trio have two Realms in the same multiverse for some reason or that the two cosmologies are separate, because otherwise it would not makes sense to bring up Giratina's Realm as evidence that the in game Arceus' Realm is separate from the one in the anime.
And this brings us again to what I said before:

I understand what you are saying, but this doesn't change that it's not something that is accepted at the moment and as such can't brought up as a valid counter-argument.
Make a CRT, and if it is accepted than a big change in the cosmology can be made to reflect the split.

The top picture isn’t a picture of Arceus’s realm
Except it literally is

That is the realm Giratina was trying to enter as Arceus was just chilling in there while Giratina was trying to reach him
It is beyond the bounds of time and space (which describes his realm and only it) as Stated by Arceus after the fight

And it is his realm (stated by him obviously)

Except it literally is

That is the realm Giratina was trying to enter as Arceus was just chilling in there while Giratina was trying to reach him
It is beyond the bounds of time and space as Stated by Arceus after the fight
And it is his realm
It literally is not. I posted the video evidence showing that it is not.

show proof of your claim:

It literally is not. I posted the video evidence showing that it is not.

show proof of your claim:
Did you even Read Arceus’s dialogue in the video you posted

Anyways the proof is that Arceus stayed in that realm, Giratina could not reach it and it is beyond the bounds of time and space.
It is pretty clearly his realm there is nothing else which shares these properties

eitherway I still don't see anything convincing to change my vote regarding the hax as Stated by DT's last thread. the hax being powered by a 5D source is irrelevant to the hax. being able to release energy to cause a shockwave on a 5D realm is different from powering energy to hax something. Unless you wanna argue for a Universal Energy System which would require more argument rather than just shockwave and Energy being released or it being a life force of such.

as for the reinstating abilities I agree with those

I’m watching the cutscene and arceus states that he was happy to see the player be proven true beyond the bounds of time and space and happy to bring him to this dimension

That's not what he says. He says this:

"Much as that ancient hero once did. He and the Pokémon that walked beside him.
To see such truths proven anew, beyond the bounds of time and space, bringeth joy to me.
I am glad that I chose thee to call to this world."

The World is refering to Hisui. The player and Arceus are in the sky above Hall of Origin. Arceus is happy he brought the player to Hisui.

Beyond the bounds of time and space, is a reference that the player did what the ancient hero once did, meaning that people can have deep bonds with pokemon regardless of the time period or place. (or that Arceus was watching the player beyond time and space, idk its very flowerly)

And again, in the video it literally shows the player character walking up steps to a platform in the sky, and we can see the literal moon. It's similar to the azure flute event in Platinum where the player plays the flute, steps appear that lead to a platform floating in the sky.

Not to mention the place is extremely different to the place that Arceus directly calls his realm.

Wow.

This seems like a circular argument. You are saying that in the game and the anime there are two different Distortion World, which means that Palkia's, Dialga's and Arceus' Realms are also different.
But if you say that Giratina's Realm is different, than you are saying that either all of the Creation Trio have two Realms in the same multiverse for some reason or that the two cosmologies are separate, because otherwise it would not makes sense to bring up Giratina's Realm as evidence that the in game Arceus' Realm is separate from the one in the anime.
And this brings us again to what I said before:

I understand what you are saying, but this doesn't change that it's not something that is accepted at the moment and as such can't brought up as a valid counter-argument.
Make a CRT, and if it is accepted than a big change in the cosmology can be made to reflect the split.

It seems as though you are right. I will probably have to do my own CRT to clean a lot of this mess up.

Back