• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mikey CRT for his hax (Tokyo revengers)

This is just gonna be fear aura or fear inducement. Fear manipulation will require a bit more than this

Disagree, It's not fear Manipulation or paralys induciment, 1. it's just an aura that causes fear all around. It could be concluded that it would only gain aura - fear inducling. 2. It's not a paralysis inducement, it's just that the south can't move because of continuous attacks causing fatal damage

1. it's just an aura that causes fear all around. It could be concluded that it would only gain aura - fear inducling.
Aight sure.

.2. It's not a paralysis inducement, it's just that the south can't move because of continuous attacks causing fatal damage
what are you trying to say? Mikey beating his ass somehow left his paralyzed instead of just leaving him in pain? What proof of there is that? We both established that Mikey has supernatural aura that gives him fear inducling so I don’t see why his aura can’t just give him paralysis inducement as well.

what are you trying to say? Mikey beating his ass somehow left his paralyzed instead of just leaving him in pain? What proof of there is that? We both established that Mikey has supernatural aura that gives him fear inducling so I don’t see why his aura can’t just give him paralysis inducement as well.
doesn't give paralysis inducement when Sano Manjiro attacks the south, Sano Manjiro it's probably going into mode 'berserk' And attacking Terrano so badly that he was seriously injured, if this is indeed a paralysis inducement at least it doesn't affect him too much in battle. Also that aura doesn't give a paralysis inducement, if you read carefully when Sano Manjiro fought the south, then you will know what i mean.

doesn't give paralysis inducement when Sano Manjiro attacks the south, Sano Manjiro it's probably going into mode 'berserk' And attacking Terrano so badly that he was seriously injured, if this is indeed a paralysis inducement at least it doesn't affect him too much in battle. Also that aura doesn't give a paralysis inducement, if you read carefully when Sano Manjiro fought the south, then you will know what i mean.
Bruh I asked how Mikey beating him up paralyzed him instead of just leaving him in hella pain like a normal reaction to that would do. That berserk mode point you made doesn’t answer any of that. “Also that aura doesn't give a paralysis inducement, if you read carefully when Sano Manjiro fought the south, then you will know what i mean.” Guess I’m not reading carefully enough to know what you meant so imma need you to explain why his aura couldn’t possibly give him paralysis inducement.

Bruh I asked how Mikey beating him up paralyzed him instead of just leaving him in hella pain like a normal reaction to that would do. That berserk mode point you made doesn’t answer any of that. “Also that aura doesn't give a paralysis inducement, if you read carefully when Sano Manjiro fought the south, then you will know what i mean.” Guess I’m not reading carefully enough to know what you meant so imma need you to explain why his aura couldn’t possibly give him paralysis inducement.
Ehh I gave the wrong proof

Is this supernatural in nature? To me, it just seems like Mikey is spooking them.
If you cannot prove it is supernatural, it just falls under Social Influencing.

Saya tidak melihat apa ini membuktikan.

Care to explain this? All I see if south in the moment of their fight when he wasn’t beat up and still able to move
1. haha sorry i gave the wrong proof

2. No, the south can still move when hit by an attack, it can be seen closely when The south fights with Sano, both of them can still give each other attacks, but the damage given to Sano Manjiro makes the southern body unable to move. and if this is indeed paralysis inducement then this won't have much effect in battle.

3. We need staff here.

Is this supernatural in nature? To me, it just seems like Mikey is spooking them.
If you cannot prove it is supernatural, it just falls under Social Influencing.
What amount of scaring can make someone paralyzed to the point where it seems as if they are medically paralyzed as in they lose muscle function in their body and can’t move even if they wanted to? Can this happen irl or something? His dark aura things seems pretty supernatural as well, it shown to scare ppl till the point where they lose their will to fight against him (happened to senju and that other guy, but were very eager to fight), also seems pretty supernatural to me.

1. haha sorry i gave the wrong proof

2. No, the south can still move when hit by an attack, it can be seen closely when The south fights with Sano, both of them can still give each other attacks, but the damage given to Sano Manjiro makes the southern body unable to move. and if this is indeed paralysis inducement then this won't have much effect in battle.

3. We need staff here.
1. Aight.

2. Just seems like Mikey has more durability than south’s ap and south has less durability than mikey’s ap. Are you conceding to it being paralysis inducement in the last sentence or nah? Can you explain your first sentence tho? I can’t pinpoint what you’re exactly trying to argue.

Can this happen irl or something?
Being paralyzed by fear is a very common phenomenon.

Being paralyzed by fear is a very common phenomenon.
Damn did not know that. Aight you got it 💀

Back