• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Midora vs. HST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starkiller215 said:
@Hokage Midora can copy the abilities he see in action.
That's NLF, he won't know where Yhwach is or do anything after his powers are activated. Also where is the prove that he can copy all of their powers at once, (so it won't fall under NLF), even if you can show me a scan of him doing it with multiple powers at the same time in battle, there's also the fact that Yhwach will know of this by seen the future and since his copying ability falls under his power category, Yhwach will be immune and will continue to reverse it, to where he never activates it. The only way to surpass Yhwach is by speed and strenght with the Almighty on.

Starkiller215 said:
@Hokage That assumption huh?
Yhwach's powers work like that. What I said at the end is the universal logicof No Limit Fallacy which applies to all characters, once a character has negation to all hax the only way to surpass him is by speed blitzzing or overpowering him. Also, I'm waiting for you to prove your assumption. I'll wait for your scans of Midora copying all of their powers at once. Which is what you're assuming here, but if you want why don't you make a Yhwach Vs. Midora thread. Because that is what this one is turning into.

Yhwach's powers work like that. What I said at the end is the universal logicof No Limit Fallacy which applies to all characters, once a character has negation to all hax the only way to surpass him is by speed blitzzing or overpowering him. Also, I'm waiting for you to prove your assumption. I'll wait for your scans of Midora copying all of their powers at once. Which is what you're assuming here, but if you want why don't you make a Yhwach Vs. Midora thread. Because that is what this one is turning into.

Why did you assume I said that copy their abilities at once where he can just watch the abilities in action?

Starkiller215 said:
Why did you assume I said that copy their abilities at once where he can just watch the abilities in action?
Because everytime something is mention, i see Midora can copy abilities. Do you expect for him to copy all of them, or to use them all at the same time? Does he has feats for that? Regardless, Yhwach will still remain immune to it, and Midora won't be able to copy his powers. About the other character's I can't speak of all, since I don't know all of their powers. But I would assume someone in this thread will know if others would be able to do the same.

@Hokage Consider you never tell me how exactly he will be able to negate Midora's regen even with Almighty activated? As I recall, Yhwach never did negate regen nor durability.

Starkiller215 said:
@Hokage Consider you never tell me how exactly he will be able to negate Midora's regen even with Almighty activated? As I recall, Yhwach never did negate regen nor durability.
I never said he can negate abilities, he becomes immune and has the power to change the future to where they never use such ability, instead of negation think of it as reversing time, but from the future instead of the past. He doesn't need to neg Midora's regen, he can absorb him as long as Midora stays in the Infinite Tsukuyumi defendless.

Starkiller215 said:
@Hokage The Infinite Tsukuyumi require the moon as well.
Kaguya can isntantly switch dimenions and use a moon from her dimensions, or show it through a portal like she did in filler, which some consider canon. I don't, but given that it was done with abilities that she has in canon is possible.

Remember, Midora can create a huge-ass Emperor Ring by himself. And what happened to those that were close to it when Ichiryuu and him clashed? They died pretty damn quickly if I am not wrong. So... that is 99% of everyone gone me thinks.

Even then, people seem to keep forgetting about his range. Eating Acacias attack, anyone?

Starkiller215 said:
@Hokage Midora can destroy the moon to prevent that from happening.
How? Yhwach sees it on advanced when he tries it won't work, since Yhwach change the future to where he never use it. This batlle will be a Midora with only equaled speed as everyone else and only his fits to fight with. Since his power will continue to be reverse by Yhwach. Also, if destroy it can't be repair, unless you change the past of said weapon. Range won't matter with equal speed, they can dodge it.

@Hokage He could use Hungry tongue or even Meteor Spice. I don't think you can change the past of the said weapon as it is a technique.

Starkiller215 said:
@Hokage He could use Hungry tongue or even Meteor Spice. I don't think you can change the past of the said weapon as it is a technique.
He can. He negated Ichibei's powers that work on low conceptual levels after already been under their effects. He made them dissapear, since it never happen.

OIYIG said:
Can't Midora copy the Almighty?
No. Because Yhwach becomes Immune to your powers once he sees them throught the future, which is as soon as the battle starts. He sees every future simultaniusly. And by changing the future he makes it, so your power never activated to begin with.

@Hokage No, he negated the powers and it doesn't count as a immunity due to his future manipulation.

Edit: I suppose you could said immune to power he knows of, but I don't think that will work on Midora.

Meteor spice kills everyone bar ichigo/naruto/sasuke/madara/Yhwach/Aizen/Hagoromo/Hamura/Indra-Ashura, oh, and lol kakashi. Minority World erases the survivors. Once Yhwach revives via Almighty, Midora copies it and proceeds to use Almighty+FoodLuck to keep him from reviving. Game over. in 0,01 segs (joke)

Starkiller215 said:
@Hokage They use different types of energies as well so I don't think that will help a lot as well.
Energy is equalized, otherwise Midora won't be able to see or harm any Bleach character for lacking Reiatsu, and everyone will still be able to harm him.

Starkiller215 said:
@Hokage No, he negated the powers and it doesn't count as a immunity due to his future manipulation.

Edit: I suppose you could said immune to power he knows of, but I don't think that will work on Midora.
I don't see any reason, how Midora can negate Yhwach becoming immune since it has nothing to do with attacking Midora. And since Yhwach is equaled if not more powerful than Midora in AP, his hax will work.

I don't see any reason, how Midora can negate Yhwach becoming immune since it has nothing to do with attacking Midora. And since Yhwach is equaled if not more powerful than Midora in AP, his hax will work.

Hmmmm I not so sure of that myself.

PaChi2 said:
Meteor spice kills everyone bar ichigo/naruto/sasuke/madara/Yhwach/Aizen/Hagoromo/Hamura/Indra-Ashura, oh, and lol kakashi. Minority World erases the survivors. Once Yhwach revives via Almighty, Midora copies it and proceeds to use Almighty+FoodLuck to keep him from reviving. Game over. in 0,01 segs (joke)
This is one bad joke, speed is equaled. Meaning everyone can dodge Midora's attacks. Smh.

Starkiller215 said:
@Hokage you just assume everyone can dodge his attacks. Lol
Do you have proof that he can hit them all with his powers with equaled speed, meaning that they can react, dodge and follow his movements. Do you assume it so?

Do you have proof that he can hit them all with his powers with equaled speed, meaning that they can react, dodge and follow his movements. Do you assume it so?

Hungry Tongue can make Hungry Space automatically home in the targets once in range and getting the taste of Midora's prey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back