• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MHS to MHS+ My Hero Academia: Vigilantes

Vigilantes are villains in the series. We know that they’re doing the greater good and certain characters also know that as well depending on who’s the vigilante but to the govt they’re villains
Gotcha, don't think being the best hero can truly 100% scale then, since All Might is already damn near Mach 100 in the first place and far superior in AP to the point where it wouldn't really matter that they're a bit faster then All Might.

Gotcha, don't think being the best hero can truly 100% scale then, since All Might is already damn near Mach 100 in the first place and far superior in AP to the point where it wouldn't really matter that they're a bit faster then All Might.
Your using that to justify your point but is wrong a bit faster is 96 to 101. He’s off by a substantial amount, that amount is more than 10 on top of that like I said before if koichi is dodging him by default all might is. I don’t think this needs to be said multiple times tbh if he were to attack all might is at least reacting to said attack.

Your using that to justify your point but is wrong a bit faster is 96 to 101. He’s off by a substantial amount, that amount is more than 10 on top of that like I said before if koichi is dodging him by default all might is. I don’t think this needs to be said multiple times tbh if he were to attack all might is at least reacting to said attack.
You mean an Assumption? Good luck getting that one passed. Really, good luck. I don't think I need to say why an assumption won't be getting accepted off of a statement that can easily be put as just AP.

I have been reading some chapters of Vigilantes to know what Number 6 thinks about All Might, and I found some interesting things.

In chapter 56, right after talking about the power of All Might, he continues saying what he really wants to become.
Number 6: Who cares about having the power to smash apart buildings? (Referring to All Might). This Quirk lets me make the first move, no matter who I'm up against.

So Number 6 seems to be implying he is faster than anyone else, including All Might.

And by the way, that "emergency" mode seems to be a misconception, he can also use his maximum speed when he is really focused, such as when he was listening to a recording playing 300x times its normal speed, but he doesn't need to be in an emergency or in actual danger.

And Koichi is also slower than Number 6, but he compensates the difference with an Instinctive Reaction similar to Goku's Ultra Instinct.

Last edited:
You mean an Assumption? Good luck getting that one passed. Really, good luck. I don't think I need to say why an assumption won't be getting accepted off of a statement that can easily be put as just AP.
What’s a assumption? The number hero who’s been stated on databooks and in verse to be the absolute strongest and fastest is capable of reacting to an attack from someone inferior to him? Yea I’m super assuming rn

I have been reading some chapters of Vigilantes to know what Number 6 thinks about All Might, and I found some interesting things.

In chapter 56, right after talking about the power of All Might, he continues saying what he really wants to become.
Number 6: Who cares about having the power to smash apart buildings? (Referring to All Might). This Quirk lets me make the first move, no matter who I'm up against.

So Number 6 seems to be implying he is faster than anyone else, including All Might.

And by the way, that "emergency" mode seems to be a terrible misconception, he can use his maximum speed when he is really focused, such as when he was listening to a recording playing 300x times its normal speed, he doesn't need to be in an emergency or in actual danger.

And Koichi is also slower than Number 6, but he compensates the difference with an Instinctive Reaction similar to Goku's Ultra Instinct.
He then retcons that statement by saying to steer clear of all might. Also says the same thing to koichi but the only reason he doesn’t is becuz he’s right in front of him, he doesn’t avoid him but attacks so same could be said in all mights case and you see what happens when koichi and number 6 fights he literally says he can’t hit him and uses minions to create a opening

What’s a assumption? The number hero who’s been stated on databooks and in verse to be the absolute strongest and fastest is capable of reacting to an attack from someone inferior to him? Yea I’m super assuming rn
Data books aren’t really a good argument. The dude with a speech bubble as his head has a higher rating than Dabi

I mean, realistically, if you're a villain, why wouldn't you want to stay away from All Might 💀
The whole point is number 6 said that and was met with a task similar to the all might situation which was koichi. He never was supposed to cross paths with him again stated by afo himself but was and when going at his max he couldn’t attack him at all and ran to create a new opening by using minions that blowup etc. I sent scans of this, so Koichi > Number 6 > All might based off what your saying which makes zero sense since he’s the one who has these guys in a frenzy.

Is this truly the most defensible argument? Idk abt the manga, but in the anime, Iida said “for 30 seconds, I am unstoppable” in the context of Recipro Extend

“With this team, we could take on even All Might” - Izuku Midoriya

We taking statements of people saying they’re better than Prime/Pre-USJ All Might seriously now?

Of course he can't take on All Might, he can't even hurt him. His speed is useless and is not even that much faster than All Might himself.
But he’s referring to being a fast hero.
He already has states that power means nothing to him as long as he’s the fastest. Its also not like he was afraid of Am beating him or something that’s not whats implied

But he’s referring to being a fast hero.
He already has states that power means nothing to him as long as he’s the fastest. Its also not like he was afraid of Am beating him or something that’s not whats implied
No that’s exactly what’s implied. That’s why he wants to stay away from him because if they intersect he loses his dream of becoming who he wants to be(a hero in his own twisted way)

all might > All of vigilantes speed, strength the whole caboose. If the quirk was that great to have afo would’ve kept it to fight all might but alas he didn’t

So umm can we close this thread? All might scales above or to the fastest ppl in this verse which is koichi and number 6. We make him MHS and keep it pushing, deku scales via 45%. I’ve seen a argument of saying all might did get collectively weaker over the time period, and if u believe that then simply make all might alone mhs and have 100% deku MHS along with anybody who scales to 100% deku

I
So umm can we close this thread? All might scales above or to the fastest ppl in this verse which is koichi and number 6. We make him MHS and keep it pushing, deku scales via 45%. I’ve seen a argument of saying all might did get collectively weaker over the time period, and if u believe that then simply make all might alone mhs and have 100% deku MHS along with anybody who scales to 100% deku
You mean 45% with Fa Jin not just regular 45% and I thought we were waiting for the next chapter?

I

You mean 45% with Fa Jin not just regular 45% and I thought we were waiting for the next chapter?
There’s no reason to wait. We have the quantified speeds for everyone right now, we’re merely waiting to see verification and more evidence on the lightning style which IMO isn’t needed but alas. All might => Koichi who can react to number 6 emergency speed. At the very least they’re comparable so it’s simple changes made, if we get better evidence for the lightning we make them mhs+

I see no reason to upgrade Prime All Might to MHS or scale to Number 6.

Can you provide a statement that says Number 6 is slower than All Might?

I see no reason to upgrade Prime All Might to MHS or scale to Number 6.

Can you provide a statement that says Number 6 is slower than All Might?
Certain mods on this site act oblivious to obvious things. That’s why I stopped sending facts on why all might is above them(koichi and number 6)and simply now made it so they’re comparable to each other making him mhs combat speed and reactions for being able to scale to or higher than koichi who’s capable of reacting to number 6 effortlessly which is absurd to even say when the narrative is all might is the absolute man in everything but alas I have to lmaooo. Why’re u even questioning prime all might being mhs? He’s easily that which will be changed we’re talking about wounded all might.

I haven't seen any statement or showing that says Number 6 is slower than All Might or AFO.

I'd like to see some scans or something, since All Might being able to stop him means nothing. He literally can't even hurt All Might. He is a zero level threat, and his top speed isn't even fast enough to blitz what All Might is currently scaling to.

Mach 91 vs Mach 102. Prime All Might/AFO easily destroys Number 6 without any trouble.

I haven't seen any statement or showing that says Number 6 is slower than All Might or AFO.

I'd like to see some scans or something, since All Might being able to stop him means nothing. He literally can't even hurt All Might. He is a zero level threat, and his top speed isn't even fast enough to blitz what All Might is currently scaling to.

Mach 91 vs Mach 102. Prime All Might/AFO easily destroys Number 6 without any trouble.
Your going off the basis of because he’s stronger and that’s it when the narrative for all might is that he’s everything. Which is stated too many times to even be brought up. In the main series, in the prequel series and the databooks where else do I go to prove the point and then for u to really believe prime all might was only high hypersonic+ when the injury violated him on a magnitude that made him exponentially weaker. Vigilantes takes place 2 or 3 years after the Events of the main fight so he’s been weak since then, on top of that throw away what u scale these characters speed to on this page and purely based off what you’ve read in the story would u actually believe “oh no number 6 is faster but becuz all might is so and so it doesn’t matter?” Like does that stop this man from getting away when his speed is faster? In a situation where the one u have to kill or takedown is number 6 and your all might and the narrative in ur show is that your the best and no ones above you with number 6 stating that himself? How do u not get all might being faster or at least str8 up scaling to him. You have koichi above prime all might in terms of combat speed and reactions which make zero sense and then use “oh don’t worry all might is this level, so how fast they’re capable of fighting at and reacting to doesn’t matter”.

You have koichi above prime all might in terms of combat speed

Koichi's combat speed is not that high. He is much slower than Number 6. Only his subconscious reactions are faster.

Back