• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So on one side of the ring you have Raimi trilogy Spider-Man, MCU Spider-Man, Spectacular Spider-Man (Black suit), Insomniac games spider-man, Comic Miles Moralis (High 8-C), High 8-C Insomniac Miles Moralis The Amazing Spier-Man and Comics Spider-Man.

On the other side of the ring you have Yuga, Mina, Kyoka, Comicman, Spiral, Emily, Shoda, Welder, Kendo, Real Steel, Jack Mantis, Tiger, Lizardy, Pony, Jurota, Mezo, Mashirao, Koji, Tsuyu, Denki, Ochako, Dragon Shroud, Eraser Head, Sir Nighteye, Orca and Rikido.

For MCU spider-man you have Iron Spider Key. For comic Spider-Man you have The Other key.

Everyone Here is trying to kill the other team. But they are working together. Lets say for this the spidermen have a pair of headphones that let them hear each-other voices. Speed is =

So right out the bat Amazing and Raimi Spider-Man are not gonna be doing a lot. However i believe that when they are working together they should be able to beat Yua Aoyama, Mina Ashido and Kyoka Jiro. who only has small building level durability, Wall level for Jiro. And they would get one tapped by Yugo and Jiro however their spidey-sense should allow them to take out those three.

So now its MCU And Comic Spider-Man vs the rest.

All of the Spider-Men HEAVILY overwhelm these guys in terms of lifting strength. Even Raimi who is the weakest in terms of lifting strength is class 25 and MHA only has class 5 as it's strongest.

Last edited:
I’ll go in order.
The laser rat is dangerous but spider sense gives the spida man da victory

Alien queen gets knocked out due to superior skill and mobility

Squid kakashi and tail boy gets overpowered

Mountain head? “Oh no it’s a bird spiderman retreat!!!”

Tsu is interesting she is definitely one of the only ones mobile enough to keep up and I can somewhat see her beating the movie spiders, but she would eventually lose to the comic spoder

Denki gets the shit beat out of him

Ochako could potentially beat them if she could tag them but with spider sense, crazy mobility, and her having to tag 4 spidermen I don’t see her winning

Sugar rush gets over powered as well

Everyone Here is Bloodlusted and trying to kill the other team. Speed is =

So right out the bat Amazing and Raimi Spider-Man are not gonna be doing a lot. However i believe that when they are working together they should be able to beat Yua Aoyama, Mina Ashido and Kyoka Jiro. who only has small building level durability, Wall level for Jiro. And they would get one tapped by Yugo and Jiro however their spidey-sense should allow them to take out those three.
Damn my boy Spider-Man PS4 been left out guess that would be even more of a stomp but anyways getting into it

Confused by this, if they're blood lusted then they're not necessarily working together it's an all out brawl between the two teams until one side is dead so either this is a regular fight between the two teams or just a straight up slugfests. Spidey Sense's is the real mvp of this fight since it'll help them battle in the chaos of an all out brawl and all of these Spider-Man have shown good ability to dodge many projectiles and multiple enemies with thier senses to a insane degree when it comes to group combat, MCU and Comics Spider-Man especially. Now even when bloodlusted these Spider-Men have shown that they'll still use webs or objects from their environment in tune with their spider senses to dish out pretty lethal attacks

( i.e. Tobey's group fight in Spider-Man 3 or really any serious fight the guy has had some rage, MCU Spidey going against Mysterio in the finale of FFH using the drones weaponry against them while still enraged but focused using spidey Sense's simultaneously, hell there's plenty of examples from the Comics)

Also considering this bloodlusted MCU Spider-Man would make use of instant kill the same way he did with the outriders which are all building level and it dealt with a horde of them pretty easily before it was overwhelmed by far more numbers than what the enemy team has this time around

Yuga is clapped pretty easily since he'll fold himself after like an attack or two if he's bloodlusted and going all out, Mina doesn't really offer much she has mobility but it's pretty far outclassed by all the Spider-Man and considering it's bloodlusted they've shown far better mobility under high stress or straight up rage induced states than anyone here really. Jiro's attacks are pretty straight forward either she's sending sound vibrations through the ground or air in a focused blast either way doing this blood lusted she quite easily risks harming her team using any severe AOE to try and stop the Spider-Men overwhelming mobility and power so is very likely useless. Unfortunately for the stronger members of the class just getting shot in one bundle of webs is GG's enough due to how severely overpowering the LS of these Spider-Man and especially their webbing is this is a solid clap.

Ochako is always a 1 tap card but I highly doubt she's touching any of them

Ok so right off the bat tin tin is clapping the movie versions and comic spoder is clapping class 1-A the match is basically these two the others are too weak or inexperienced.
Alright it would be nigh impossible for either to really get the jump on the other at the start. Their powers are to good, phasing prevents him from getting hit and spider sense lets Peter know where vault boy is going to attack from but both are good at analyzing their enemies and situations, and are capable of fighting at Major disadvantages

I think only comics Spider-Man has a way to deal with something like permeation but even then under blood lusted circumstances I doubt any of them would come up with any way to really attack Mirio or trap him in webbing since he can just phase it'd basically be a stalemate or lean towards the My Hero squad because they have no regular effective ways to deal with Mirio's permeation while blood lusted and he has no effective thought process than to straightforwardly attack and phase which the Spider-Men could outmaneuver with their superior acrobatics and aerial mobility with webs and spidey sense

Ill also add everyone who ever taught Class 1-a
If you're adding that many people then you should probably add more Spider-Men because they'll simply just be overwhelmed by sheer numbers at that point all powers and abilities aside

A list of that size incluses Eraser, Ryukyu, Endeavor, All Might, Mountain Lady, Kamui woods, Hawks, Midnight, etc. There's plenty of heroes who've taught 1-A and even if that number is reduced there's still way more players on the battlefield in the MHA side with some teacher of 1-A straight up scaling to the high tiers of the verse

you should add deku bakugo and maybe class 1-B instead. Also some more spidermen. Maybe insomniac, spectacular, and fox

you should add deku bakugo and maybe class 1-B instead. Also some more spidermen. Maybe insomniac, spectacular, and fox
I think that'd work though still none of the Spider-Men from this list or the current selection would be able to deal with Mirio and that is a constant fact unfortunately so it will end in some kind of stalemate seeing as at least one from the MHA side would remain

Well mirio needs to turn tangible to attack so their would be openings right?
Yeah and no, he can and usually does turn specific parts of his body tangible to do so that's how he's still able to attack with like half his body in the ground but still only have like his hand be tangible

Ok so i added all of class be who had 9A or 8C+ Ratings, as well as the pro heroes who taught them with the same ratings. Now ill add the spidermen

Only Instant Kill, And even then they have a lot of range attacks and with sir nighteye they can see the future.
Anyways before i add all the other spider-men do you think these four can win the 4 v 26

Only Instant Kill, And even then they have a lot of range attacks and with sir nighteye they can see the future.
Anyways before i add all the other spider-men do you think these four can win the 4 v 26
If everyone is hit with webbing then that may be a different story but otherwise sheer numbers will overwhelm them either way since this is all out blood lusted combat

Honestly yeah with the LS advantage alone the Spider-Man can incapacitate basically everyone with webs given the chance even Nighteye with precog couldn't beat chisaki who didn't have precog and had no where near the mobility of any of the Spider-Men so I'd say even he still gets beat and his advantage isn't that much of one especially since a few of these Spider-Man have fought others with similar abilities i.e venom

I think eraser head should be able to erase their powers but wen slinging and gadgets can quickly deal with him

I think eraser head should be able to erase their powers but wen slinging and gadgets can quickly deal with him
Sure but the power is genetic, it like change their body and eraser head cant erase those right? So they would still have all of their physical strength, durability, LS, ext. They just wouldn't have spidey sense. And he can only remove one at a time so it wouldn't be too useful unless they come up with a game plan.

Sure but the power is genetic, it like change their body and eraser head cant erase those right? So they would still have all of their physical strength, durability, LS, ext. They just wouldn't have spidey sense. And he can only remove one at a time so it wouldn't be too useful unless they come up with a game plan.
I remember him using his quirk on multiple people before at usj

Back