• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MHS to MHS+ My Hero Academia: Vigilantes

Gimme a tldr
Number 6 has a new form called Lightning Style, made by using his bomber cells to explode as plasma, his body has become entirely made of it (though that doesn't matter to speed, just cosmetics), He seems to be moving as fast as the bolst going between the balls of plasma (which is similar to lightning) and Lightning is partially made of plasma, however as Damage said earlier this could wait if we don't have enough information

Your "Why isn't MHA's speed MHS to SoL" little show is getting real old. Considering literally topic banning the ladder is being considered heavily on RVR.
It's wut? (Im new, topic banning means like banning the discussion all together and deleting any threads that are made about it right?)

Number 6 has a new form called Lightning Style, made by using his bomber cells to explode as plasma, his body has become entirely made of it (though that doesn't matter to speed, just cosmetics), He seems to be moving as fast as the bolst going between the balls of plasma (which is similar to lightning) and Lightning is partially made of plasma, however as Damage said earlier this could wait if we don't have enough information
Doesn't seem like enough

Your "Why isn't MHA's speed MHS to SoL" little show is getting real old. Considering literally topic banning the ladder is being considered heavily on RVR.
How can it be getting old when the last 2 threads I’ve posted have gotten agrees from multiple ppl and staff. Jus pls stop this I’m spamming threads with no facts nonsense, jus say u don’t want mhs-sol and ftl mha and keep it pushing. Shigaraki is literally about to get sol attack speed brodie

• Cloud-to-ground lightning is considered to be real lightning, as long there is nothing suggesting otherwise.
  • Lightning that has demonstrated at a minimum a few properties that real lightning has, and significantly less properties that lightning shouldn't have, can be considered real. Some examples of favourable properties are: making muscles of affected beings contract, having an (electro)magnetic field, being shown to actually move with a speed similar to lightning, flowing through conducting materials, the character being able to manipulate real electricity or electromagnetism in general, generating ozone or causing electrolysis.
Any of these?

It's wut? (Im new, topic banning means like banning the discussion all together and deleting any threads that are made about it right?)
It means that threads on the topic aren't allowed to be made any more. Though if the thread is handled correctly an upgrade can go through a topic ban, which happened with Universal Devil May Cry.
How can it be getting old when the last 2 threads I’ve posted have gotten agrees from all staff. Jus pls stop this I’m spamming stuff with no facts nonsense, jus say u don’t want mhs mha and keep it pushing.
Blatantly lying I see. You have no staff whom have agreed to SoL MHA. Considering Damage and Tempest are the main staff I've seen on all of your threads and they haven't agreed once.

• Cloud-to-ground lightning is considered to be real lightning, as long there is nothing suggesting otherwise.
  • Lightning that has demonstrated at a minimum a few properties that real lightning has, and significantly less properties that lightning shouldn't have, can be considered real. Some examples of favourable properties are: making muscles of affected beings contract, having an (electro)magnetic field, being shown to actually move with a speed similar to lightning, flowing through conducting materials, the character being able to manipulate real electricity or electromagnetism in general, generating ozone or causing electrolysis.
Any of these?
Nien (atleast to my knowledge), which is why I'm agreeing with Damage on needing to wait

It means that threads on the topic aren't allowed to be made any more. Though if the thread is handled correctly an upgrade can go through a topic ban, which happened with Universal Devil May Cry.

Blatantly lying I see. You have no staff whom have agreed to SoL MHA. Considering Damage and Tempest are the main staff I've seen on all of your threads and they haven't agreed once.
Go to my Shigaraki radio waves thread buddy and as for this one damage is a mod who’s always arguing against verses so I don’t really look for his approval. Most of the time when he disagrees it never outweighs what’s put on the table.

Any of these?
So you don’t believe that plasma being directly involved in lightning should be one of the few properties that real lightning has? Cause based off what we see in the manga it’s clear he’s made of lightning and calls it lightning style so it wouldn’t be a stretch to have it involved in one of the few properties guidelines?

So you don’t believe that plasma being directly involved in lightning should be one of the few properties that real lightning has? Cause based off what we see in the manga it’s clear he’s made of lightning and calls it lightning style so it wouldn’t be a stretch to have it involved in one of the few properties guidelines?
What I believe doesn't really matter with all due respect. And that having one guideline doesn't mean much if that's... the only guideline

Okay, now you going back and forward as I thought you mean he is made of plasma, not lightning.
He’s made of lightning hence why they call it lightning style. If he’s made of plasma he’d call it plasma style, also if he was pure plasma like u believe it doesn’t give off a lightning effect bro.

What I believe doesn't really matter with all due respect. And that having one guideline doesn't mean much if that's... the only guideline
So if doesn’t mean much to be added it can be added and we can use number 6s new form as evidence for why it can be added into the guidelines? Cuz him being made of lightning using, plasma combustion as a form to keep the lightning form and even have a lightning effect can’t be all for nothing IMO.

Go to my Shigaraki radio waves thread buddy and as for this one damage is a mod who’s always arguing against verses so I don’t really look for his approval. Most of the time when he disagrees it never outweighs what’s put on the table.
A thread I missed then, don't really care, still not very good statistics with your history of stonewalling.

Any of these?
Would the clouds around him count or are those just dust and/or smoke (I'm not very good with things like this, all I remember is Bakugou's explosion's only being colored with Darker ink, suggesting smoke, I'm not good with Lightning feats, not my expertise) or were they already there? (I don't have access to the manga, just the panels provided)

Would the clouds around him count or are those just dust and/or smoke (I'm not very good with things like this, all I remember is Bakugou's explosion's only being colored with Darker ink, suggesting smoke, I'm not good with Lightning feats, not my expertise) or were they already there? (I don't have access to the manga, just the panels provided)
If the lightning came directly from the clouds, that's good enough.

If you know the chapter I can check it out

He’s made of lightning hence why they call it lightning style. If he’s made of plasma he’d call it plasma style, also if he was pure plasma like u believe it doesn’t give off a lightning effect bro.
Dude, that is the name fallacy and the lightning does varied in speed, but it is in the MHS to MHS+ speed range at least.

Also I like to mention Lightning isn’t made of plasma. It is made up of electricity.

Okay then be quiet. You missed a thread and don’t really care then, u can’t stop wasting my time ❤️
You can stop wasting everyone's time when you stop stonewalling on threads, this is an improvement but you haven't been radically disagreed with here. The art of knowing when to shut the **** up or admit defeat is a valuable skill in debating. I've told this to another person recently, I've been known to either shut up or speak a concede when I believe I have been throughly countered.

Dude, that is the name fallacy and the lightning does varied in speed, but it is at in the MHS to MHS+ speed T least.

Also I like to mention Lightning isn’t made of plasma. It is made up of electricity.

I never said it was made of plasma bro I said it’s involved with lightning. Plasma plays a role in lightning I think I’ve sent a link in OP. Also that was another one of my points brodie if a character is already mhs and he enters a form that increases everything to the point where it shocks even afo about how he did it. What could he speed be? Ik mhs is vast in terms of speed yes but the man made himself into lightning and is moving around freely as lightning it’s not a stretch on top of everything else I’ve said that he’s mhs+ but if u feel the need to wait I can do that ig

Ok yall are reaching
We’re not but it’s whatever bro. I’ll wait no see what happens I got one last thing to say koichi should have mhs reactions for reacting to fight or flight number 6. There’s no disagreeing with that and becuz of that all might scales no?

I never said it was made of plasma bro I said it’s involved with lightning. Plasma plays a role in lightning I think I’ve sent a link in OP. Also that was another one of my points brodie if a character is already mhs and he enters a form that increases everything to the point where it shocks even afo about how he did it. What could he speed be? Ik mhs is vast in terms of speed yes but the man made himself into lightning and is moving around freely as lightning it’s not a stretch on top of everything else I’ve said that he’s mhs+ but if u feel the need to wait I can do that ig
No, and I will quote you specifically
Lightning is indeed plasma
Like what??? Don’t lie when you say it too.

Why do you say that? (I was off getting an anwser from the wikipedia page if Lightning Hammer sent was atleast partially made of plasma)
They said earlier that they never said Lightning was plasma and only partially so, that's a post of them saying "Lightning is indeed plasma"

Back