• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MHA Speed Upgrade Vigilantes Feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with @KashinKojiiiiii . Even at the beginning of the fight Afo was baffled at how fast and strong they were BOTH getting he even believed it to be because of the singularity And this was after no 6 had turned ginormous. So I still think No. 6 is in his fastest form, but i could see reason for disagreement because of size but then why disagree with the smaller clone ones?
also definitely might and probably am wrong but can that scene when all might punches them all in the air be scene as after images?

Last edited:
I got another question as well. Why on dekus page does it say he mimics the speed of AM in his prime? That makes zero sense, jus say he mimicked AMs speed you don’t have to specifically say that when it holds zero base. You can’t bring up anything to prove this either

A lot of people are supposedly equal to All Might in his Prime with zero supporting feats. The statements are just hype so I hope they aren't taken too seriously in scaling.

Shigaraki also had a "comparable to Prime All Might in speed" but unless that accounted for his speed when flying with the wings quirk, we know his base movement & even reaction/combat speed is not that high. Frankly, the gap between him and 45% seemed miniscule.

Deku on the other hand compared his power with Faux 100% to Prime All Might when he was trying to drive the latter away. With that statement, it is kinda pointless to scale only his speed when we aren't scaling his Faux 100% strength to Prime All Might considering the statement was general. It did not specify speed at all.

A lot of people are supposedly equal to All Might in his Prime with zero supporting feats. The statements are just hype so I hope they aren't taken too seriously in scaling.

Shigaraki also had a "comparable to Prime All Might in speed" but unless that accounted for his speed when flying with the wings quirk, we know his base movement & even reaction/combat speed is not that high. Frankly, the gap between him and 45% seemed miniscule.

Deku on the other hand compared his power with Faux 100% to Prime All Might when he was trying to drive the latter away. With that statement, it is kinda pointless to scale only his speed when we aren't scaling his Faux 100% strength to Prime All Might considering the statement was general. It did not specify speed at all.
From what I’ve read they never say AM in his prime. They just say he’s as sturdy as AM and I’d think they would refer to his weakened state or Wounded not his prime. On shiggy page it says comparable to AM and Nomu meaning weakened AM. I’d think that current Shigaraki without AFO ******* him over is comparable to prime AM speed due to him being at 98% and being a better AFO via quirks etc. For deku it’s 50/50 on the I can “reenact What you did in your prime now”. That claim isn’t really backed by feats, but by the fact that the power was passed down so it’s stronger, faster and also by the fact that deku has multiple powers now that can help him reach that threshold of Peak AM

Can we get sun staff in here? To wrap this up and get these upgrades a flowing
I haven't seen a good reason for this to be an outlier even if we did accept this scaling for the clones (which is based on zero evidence), considering that all of Aizawa's combat speed feats in the main series are Hypersonic at best.

This has already been debunked, I say this thread should be closed. Koichi being able to blitz Destruction Style but struggle to keep up with Lightning Style, proof that big boy isn't scaling to MHS. Also we already agreed that we aren't changing any MHA profiles until the current arc comes to an end.

Apparently if you look like something, it automatically means it scales to that something. Also, the clones don't have any electric/lighting effects or trails when they move. They lack the quick movement effects that Number 6 actually had when using a Quirk called Overclock. Which is something the bomber villains don't have.

That Quirk belongs to Number 6, and is in his own body.

And don't have anything to point towards them being equal in speed. No one brings up any facts or actual evidence, instead they rely on fallacy and hope the opposition gives up. The only "argument" for this entire thread is, they look like Number 6 Lighting Style so they should be equal in speed. Despite the fact that looking doesn't equal anything.

Let's wait for the current arc to end and wait for new chapters to actual confirm stuff instead of instantly jumping on a CRT.

I agree with RustyOne's assessment. This has been rejected for now, and as he said we should be holding off on major revisions while the final arc is underway, so I'll close this now.

Thread is back open since the Arc has been concluded essentially. Num 6 is gone, AM and Endeavor cleaned all the clones, and AFO has retreated empty handed. I see that Rusty made a claim that didn’t debunk anything and becuz of that claim this is one of the major reasons the thread was closed? I’ll link my prev thread one last time showing why everyone is already mhs scaling from num 6 and koichi. Num 6 has been in emergency mode since his first transformation, meaning any other transformation he makes after the first transformation is simply making him faster/stronger hence why he used lightning style to add to his already mhs speeds to get faster. Here’s the link to said thread, actually read the OP and click on the links to the scans proving everything said here Thank You. Also don’t mind the mhs+ that’s the main reason why there was disagreements I was arguing that they should be mhs+ so eliminate that they’re still going to be at the very least mhs which We all can’t disagree with. https://vsbattles.com/threads/mhs-to-mhs-my-hero-academia-vigilantes.127571/

He wanted to actually land attacks on koichi but was failing once again after transforming into lightning style. Making koichi who has already proved to have mhs speeds faster in the mhs tier. Rusty mentioned blitzing num 6 which only happened because koichi was never the type to actually go on offense, he was simply a counterattacker and escaper on top of that he was holding back. Which KD himself states and Koichi himself also states links to this here: https://scans-ongoing-1.lastation.us/manga/Vigilante-Boku-No-Hero-Academia-Illegals/0117-005.png

On top of that he had gained a spring of energy which amped everything about him, which AFO brings up himself and not only did Koichi gain this boost but Num 6 as well. I’m dropping a link to another OP read it thoroughly and then click the scans I provided to prove what was said in the OP pls. AFO even brings up the singularity which also proves the amped spring in energy and the evolution In their respective quirks.
https://vsbattles.com/threads/why-was-the-vigilantes-crt-closed.134252/. Now that we got this clarified let the upgrading begin, there’s no rebuttals to be made here. AM feat was great, Edgeshot reacts to one of the clones, Aizawa reacts to num 6 himself alongside koichi and even goes the distance to move koichi himself from the line of fire. Also the clones indefinitely scale to num 6 afo himself bring that up by saying this https://scans-ongoing-1.lastation.us/manga/Vigilante-Boku-No-Hero-Academia-Illegals/0123-007.png he dispensed with the plasma body meaning all the clones he created were made from the exact same thing as him. They also have the same lightning trail which I already proved in the OP. This is the end of the rebuttal to that foolish claim that closed this thread, now let’s get the upgrades rolling and don’t get offended if anything I said here rubs ya the wrong way me meant no harm 🕺🏽

Last edited:
Thread is back open since the Arc has been concluded essentially. Num 6 is gone, AM and Endeavor cleaned all the clones, and AFO has retreated empty handed. I see that Rusty made a claim that didn’t debunk anything and becuz of that claim this is one of the major reasons the thread was closed? I’ll link my prev thread one last time showing why everyone is already mhs scaling from num 6 and koichi. Num 6 has been in emergency mode since his first transformation, meaning any other transformation he makes after the first transformation is simply making him faster/stronger hence why he used lightning style to add to his already mhs speeds to get faster. Here’s the link to said thread, actually read the OP and click on the links to the scans proving everything said here Thank You. Also don’t mind the mhs+ that’s the main reason why there was disagreements I was arguing that they should be mhs+ so eliminate that they’re still going to be at the very least mhs which We all can’t disagree with. https://vsbattles.com/threads/mhs-to-mhs-my-hero-academia-vigilantes.127571/

He wanted to actually land attacks on koichi but was failing once again after transforming into lightning style. Making koichi who has already proved to have mhs speeds faster in the mhs tier. Rusty mentioned blitzing num 6 which only happened because koichi was never the type to actually go on offense, he was simply a counterattacker and escaper on top of that he was holding back. Which KD himself states and Koichi himself also states links to this here: https://scans-ongoing-1.lastation.us/manga/Vigilante-Boku-No-Hero-Academia-Illegals/0117-005.png

On top of that he had gained a spring of energy which amped everything about him, which AFO brings up himself and not only did Koichi gain this boost but Num 6 as well. I’m dropping a link to another OP read it thoroughly and then click the scans I provided to prove what was said in the OP pls. AFO even brings up the singularity which also proves the amped spring in energy and the evolution In their respective quirks.
https://vsbattles.com/threads/why-was-the-vigilantes-crt-closed.134252/. Now that we got this clarified let the upgrading begin, there’s no rebuttals to be made here. AM feat was great, Edgeshot reacts to one of the clones, Aizawa reacts to num 6 himself alongside koichi and even goes the distance to move koichi himself from the line of fire. Also the clones indefinitely scale to num 6 afo himself bring that up by saying this https://scans-ongoing-1.lastation.us/manga/Vigilante-Boku-No-Hero-Academia-Illegals/0123-007.png he dispensed with the plasma body meaning all the clones he created were made from the exact same thing as him. They also have the same lightning trail which I already proved in the OP. This is the end of the rebuttal to that foolish claim that closed this thread, now let’s get the upgrades rolling and don’t get offended if anything I said here rubs ya the wrong way me meant no harm 🕺🏽
Yo bro you know I like ur threads and I agree with ur points but maybe you stop saying ur right and there are no rebuttals (being smug), and then people would stop hating on it cuz ur kinda being unnecessary even if it's not rude

Yo bro you know I like ur threads and I agree with ur points but maybe you stop saying ur right and there are no rebuttals (being smug), and then people would stop hating on it cuz ur kinda being unnecessary even if it's not rude
Read the bottom text. It’s not meant to be taken that way but there are really no rebuttals, when I make threads and or do research etc. I proofread my stuff, I counter argue my own stuff to see what the opposing side would go for or say. In this case when I was looking in that perspective there were literally no Cons Only pros. Just tons a feats too have mha become mhs

Tbf, pretty sure he said it in a joking matter, not that that makes it ok.
But it's also 2022, unfortunately, that term being used as slang isn't exactly uncommon and not inherently said with malicious intent.

Should probably warn him to never say that shit again here before aiming for bans, and if he does, then go for that permaban as not knowing wouldn't be an excuse at that point, plus it didn't really come as malicious even if it really shouldn't be said to begin with.

But hey that's just my opinion 🤷‍♂️

What if he didn't use a racial charged word because he was mad that people didn't participate in this thread?
It wasnt that deep, dude was just making a joke 😭, like yes he 100% deserves a ban for saying that shit, but you misconstruing it into something hateful and out of anger, when it was a joke is just unfair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back