• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MHS to MHS+ My Hero Academia: Vigilantes

It’s already in the OP I believe? and has been sent multiple times in the thread go to page 1 if you may. Number 6 states himself that all might is one he avoids at all costs simply becuz he would stop his dream of becoming who he wants(a hero in his twisted way) as soon as they come across each other so he stays away from him Implying he’d lose in a fight easily, which is also something AFO tells him also. On top of that koichi someone who scales a lot lower than wounded all might is seen reacting to number 6 relatively easy.
I have an issue with the basis of this being "The only one who could stop my is All Might" (assumed due to his speed) and yet other characters like Mirko, Endeavor and Hawks are basically just as fast.

In fact... It doesn't explicitely say that the only reason All Might could stand in his way is because he is always as fast as Number 6's emergency speed. So I'm not sure I agree with the basis of the proposal in the OP.

I have an issue with the basis of this being "The only one who could stop my is All Might" (assumed due to his speed) and yet other characters like Mirko, Endeavor and Hawks are basically just as fast.

In fact... It doesn't explicitely say that the only reason All Might could stand in his way is because he is always as fast as Number 6's emergency speed. So I'm not sure I agree with the basis of the proposal in the OP.
If koichi is capable of dodging his emergency speed and keep in mind his emergency speed is not the lightning form but the form b4 that one and koichi was dodging attacks easily why can’t all might who’s better in every way? By disagreeing your essentially saying Koichi > All might in the reaction speed department when it’s simply not true. Also who states that any of the other charactess you named are faster than all might?

If koichi is capable of dodging his emergency speed and keep in mind his emergency speed is not the lightning form but the form b4 that one and koichi was dodging attacks easily why can’t all might who’s better in every way? Also who states that any of the other charactess you named are faster than all might?
Koichi isn't dodging him by being as fast as Number 6; he simply has insane reactions that he isn't even consciously acting on. It's more like he's fighting someone with Instinctive Reactions.

All Might is (obviously) way faster than Koichi's movement speeds, but his reactions aren't necessarily scaling.

Koichi isn't dodging him by being as fast as Number 6; he simply has insane reactions that he isn't even consciously acting on. It's more like he's fighting someone with Instinctive Reactions.

All Might is (obviously) way faster than Koichi's movement speeds, but his reactions aren't necessarily scaling.
That’s my point he’s not capable of reacting to something that’s faster than him which all might is. On top of that since koichi is capable of reacting with his quirk we know all might at the very least is comparable to what koichis quirk is producing and that’s a reaction feat. Him doing it instinctively is still him using his brain to comprehend on a whim when a attack is happening and that was due to training like stated during AFO monologue I sent scans of that in the OP, also All might has to scale especially when the 2 main foes afo and number 6 are both saying the same thing about all might. He we mustn’t ever cross paths with him another thing to add on is how afo sees number 6 as nothing but a mere guinea pig meaning he at least needs to scale to him when u look at it from a writing standpoint in mha, u seen what he did to the other test subject which was nomu he easily blitzed and one shot him. If need be it isn’t a push to say he’d do the same to number 6

Last edited:
Okay cool. Ik this raises scaling for others also like characters who scale to 45% deku or above him makes them mhs by default and anybody who was fighting Shigaraki also scales as well since he with no powers = Wounded All Might and 45% Deku was contending with him. So that puts him at Wounded All Might level, so this is the scaling

• Endeavor High Hypersonic Speeds with MHS Reactions (Able to somewhat keep up pace with Hood in their fight. Far superior to 8% Deku, Dynamight, and Shoto. Can react to Shigaraki's attacks, though he was getting outpaced)

• Mirko MHS (Can react to the attacks of several of the Hospital High-Ends, who are comparable to the USJ Nomu, though her hits stopped landing after the High-Ends started to adapt. Was stated to be much faster than a futuristic plane)

• AFO MHS Superior to Endeavor and Best Jeanist. Casually dodged a surprise attack from Edgeshot, who can transform faster than the speed of sound) | Higher (Stated that his weakened form is considerably slower than in his prime. As fast as All Might in his prime)

• Hawks MHS Matched Hood in speed which Was stated by the Doctor to possess stats beyond all other Nomu, making him at least comparable to the USJ Nomu. An incompleted version of himself was able to easily defeat both Rappa and Mirko, though they were much younger at the time)

• Deku MHS with 45% (Outpaced Gran Torino and multiple other Pro Heroes. His Blackwhip managed to outspeed Shigaraki, who was said to be as fast as All Might and the USJ Nomu. Endeavor and the other top-ranked Pro Heroes are unable to keep up with Deku's speed)

• Gran Torino stays the same and add a possibly MHS(Casually blitzed Deku during their sparring session. Is one of the fastest Pro Heroes. Can blitz several members of the League of Villains, like Magne, Spinner, and Twice while holding back. Saved 30% Deku from an attack by All For One Shigaraki) He Also was capable of tagging AFO Shigaraki.

Stars And Stripes MHS fought against 97% AFO Shigaraki and Was capable of outpacing him when they both went for a strike.

This looks good therefir if there’s anything to add or change be my guest.
I agree

Iirc this takes place after All Mights injuries, yet Number 6 is still avoiding a weakened All Might
Sure, but that could be because All Might wouldn't be scratched by Number 6's attacks and he could obliterate Number 6 with a punch (or just the shockwave of a punch). It doesn't mean his combat speed is definitely equal to Number 6's, especially when Number 6 isn't always at his top speed.

Also, let's not forget that Number 6 doesn't know that this is "weakened All Might", right?

Last edited:
Im agreeing with damage. All Might still got weaker over time meaning the AM who scales above 6 is a lot stronger than Usj Am or BOS AM.

Sure, but that could be because All Might wouldn't be scratched by Number 6's attacks and he could obliterate Number 6 with a punch (or just the shockwave of a punch). It doesn't mean his combat speed is definitely equal to Number 6's, especially when Number 6 isn't always at his top speed.

Also, let's not forget that Number 6 doesn't know that this is "weakened All Might", right?
He was also in contact with a weakened All For One, who described him as a “guinea pig”. If All For One logically scales above Number 6, so should AM.

He was also in contact with a weakened All For One, who described him as a “guinea pig”. If All For One logically scales above Number 6, so should AM.
I dont think that reason should scale him above number 6. Him being a test subject doesn’t prove that he’s inferior to AFO.

I dont think that reason should scale him above number 6. Him being a test subject doesn’t prove that he’s inferior to AFO.
That literally does. I said this earlier when His other test subject the OG nomu I believe was going out of line he blitzed and easily one shot it and that calmed it down. This was after that same nomu was fighting a active overclock user, Rappa and Mirko relatively easy and afo jus blitzed and one shotted him while he was raging and simply smiled.

You jus answered it yourself. He wouldn’t be scratched by all mights attacks why? Because it’d be a simple 1 2 blitz. You forget number 6 seen him in action live during the egg bomb incident and it was then he made his decision that’d he’d never cross paths with him becuz of how fast and handily he saved everyone from the tower egg and destroyed the egg bombers.

You keep bringing up his top speed like that matters. Koichi is reacting to his top speed if koichi is doing it all might is, it’s that simple bro it shouldn’t be a big debate honestly

You keep bringing up his top speed like that matters. Koichi is reacting to his top speed of koichi is doing it all might is, it’s that simple bro it shouldn’t be a big debate honestly

Where is the comparison between Koichi and All Might in the manga?

I will debate this because we can't just assume things by default; there has to be evidence given, especially since you're using this to justify the upgrades of several other characters.

Where is the comparison between Koichi and All Might in the manga?

I will debate this because we can't just assume things by default; there has to be evidence given, especially since you're using this to justify the upgrades of several other characters.
The comparison is Koichi Himself saying he wants to be like all might. That’s a statement there showing all might is better, another statement is having AFO the strongest villain in the series esp for vigilantes is shown saying all might is the end all for villains that’s why he steers clear of him, Number 6 in emergency mode is saying he still doesn’t want to fight all might so he stays away from him. What more could u need honestly? This is all evidence

Damage has a point, this All Might shouldn't be much different than in his prime, which is Mach 92 scaling from Deku, and Number 6 is only Mach 100 in his fastest state, a speed that can't keep up for long.

So yeah, even Number 6 in his fastest state would be unable to take on All Might or even run away from him.

But who knows, maybe All Might will show up in the next chapters to casually defeat Number 6.

Last edited:
Damage has a point, this All Might shouldn't be much different than in his prime, which is Mach 92 scaling from Deku, and Number 6 is only Mach 100 in his fastest state, a speed that can't keep up for long.

So yeah, even Number 6 in his fastest state would be unable to take on All Might or even run away from him.

But who knows, maybe All Might will show up in the next chapters to casually defeat Number 6.
Your using a future event to justify this. Had this event not turned up what would you be using to justify this theory? Also how do we know the timeframe of prime all mights injury? This is at least 2 to 3 years after he got injured taking into account what deku said about when he got injured, so it’d still be wounded all might. Also wdym a speed that can’t keep up? He transforms to get that speed and once he transforms and can keep it for as long as he wants stated by afo becuz of his body structure and his regeneration abilities so it won’t tax heavy on his brain at all. With that being said your implying number 6 > All might And the only reason all might would win is becuz u thought his emergency speed wouldn’t last long? Correct

Koichi can keep up with emergency mode Number 6. If we’re gonna upgrade him to MHS reactions, shouldn’t we logically upgrade All Might since him being the best hero obviously encompasses speed lol
Uh, no. All Might can very easily keep up with Emergency Mode Number 6, Mach 92 vs Mach 100 isn't that big of a difference at all.

Koichi can keep up with emergency mode Number 6. If we’re gonna upgrade him to MHS reactions, shouldn’t we logically upgrade All Might since him being the best hero obviously encompasses speed lol
I’ve been saying this for years bro. It’s simple scaling tbh

Uh, no. All Might can very easily keep up with Emergency Mode Number 6, Mach 92 vs Mach 100 isn't that big of a difference at all.
“Can keep up with” is crazy. It ain’t no keeping up he’s destroying him, You do know your saying Number 6 > All might which makes zero sense when the man himself is saying he wouldn’t do anything with that man and afo is saying it as well. Stay away, he then directly after saying that gets halted by koichi which then warrants him to say he’s the ultimate threat. If that’s stopping him imagine what all might would do cmon it’s simple scaling

“Can keep up with” is crazy. It ain’t no keeping up he’s destroying him, You do know your saying Number 6 > All might which makes zero sense when the man himself is saying he wouldn’t do anything with that man and afo is saying it as well. Stay away, he then directly after saying that gets halted by koichi which then warrants him to say he’s the ultimate threat. If that’s stopping him imagine what all might would do cmon it’s simple scaling
Speed=/=AP.

Speed=/=AP.
Ik that but in mha that plays a role. All might was the ultimate hero, being the fastest and the strongest. Like how AFO was the Ultimate villain being the fastest and strongest, having quirks that make him comparable to all might etc. how is this being debated rn is my question? When reading what’s sent it’s evidently clear the message they’re trying to get across. You don’t go against all might esp when your below afo and afo himself is telling you stay away 😭

Ik that but in mha that plays a role. All might was the ultimate hero, being the fastest and the strongest. Like how AFO was the Ultimate villain being the fastest and strongest, having quirks that make him comparable to all might etc. how is this being debated rn is my question? When reading what’s sent it’s evidently clear the message they’re trying to get across. You don’t go against all might esp when your below afo and afo himself is telling you stay away 😭
And how much stronger is All Might then Afo again?

And how much stronger is All Might then Afo again?
Doesn’t matter like at all but the gap was prolly Vastly if we go off what’s stated, when they fought all might was winning handily and then he got dysfunctional when his master was brought up and that’s what caused his injury even after that he overkilled him. Then take into account that afo had USJ nomu created with the sole purpose of dropping All Mights overall strength and speed. So if you take away that fight and what’s stated in vigilantes you could say he wasn’t capable of fighting all might becuz he still had a lot of strength.

Do you understand that having a punch that's much stronger then someone can pretty easily allow you to utterly destroy them when they're only like 8 mach faster then you?
All Might is consistently portrayed to be the best hero in all physical aspects (meaning not spying like hawks)

Vigilantes are villains in the series. We know that they’re doing the greater good and certain characters also know that as well depending on who’s the vigilante but to the govt they’re villains

Back