• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MHS to MHS+ My Hero Academia: Vigilantes

Also me saying that once doesn’t defer from anything I’ve said in this thread. Based off everything said him being mhs+ Isn’t a stretch He was mhs before the form, I’m simply going to reply with that everytime someone comments

What’s stated > What you believe. Look thru the links i sent a scan of number 6 stating that himself hence why he turns into his ultimate plasma form.
“What’s stated> What you believe.”
Where is it stated or even implied Koichi> All Might? That isn’t suggested anywhere as in that same scan it also says All Might was a threat to 6 as well. Koichi being the “ultimate villain” to him being the fact that Koichi was a threat that he couldn’t get rid of.
Nothing states Koichi is superior to All Might at all.

….

It is because lightning generates plasma as a after effect as lightning is still made of electricity as mentioned in the wiki page for it
Where is it stated or even implied Koichi> All Might? That isn’t suggested anywhere as in that same scan it also says All Might was a threat to 6 as well. Koichi being the “ultimate villain” to him being the fact that Koichi was a threat that he couldn’t get rid of.
Bro I’m not saying koichi is faster at all bro. We’re on the Same page that’s why I edited my comment, I thought u were saying that all might isn’t superior. Koichi has mhs reactions and becuz of that all might needs to be up scaled but when I say this it’s like no one sees it so now I’m spamming it

I think he meant that Koichi could also scale to Number 6 like All Might? (I did a bad at English before editing)

At the very least the form should be MHS, as it should scale above his emergency speed. We should wait for another chapter though, for more qualifications for lightning speed
That’s what I’ve been saying from the beginning. His emergency speed is MHS and the new form is above that so it’s somewhere above that and since they mention lightning that’s what I was going off of on top of the plasma being indulged with lightning bit. Then on top of that all might scaling above that making him and pretty much all godtiers mhs easily

I wish this thread was more about All Might potentially scaling above Number 6, I think it makes sense but now the thread is too long, might need a new one.

I wish this thread was more about All Might potentially scaling above Number 6, I think it makes sense but now the thread is too long, might need a new one.
Probably should do that, Number 6 considers All Might a threat to his career no matter what, so it has a case

I mean do we really need a entirely new thread for that? I can simply add that to the OP since I’m talking about why mha is mhs It’s pretty simple to change and we already have stated that all might scales higher in this thread and have sent scans to prove that.

To my understanding, All for One stole Overclock from Knuckleduster by making contact with him. He should scale to MHS emergency situation speed since he has a passive fear hax on significantly weaker opponents. Even if the rating is not rock solid, a "possibly MHS" should work.

To my understanding, All for One stole Overclock from Knuckleduster by making contact with him. He should scale to MHS emergency situation speed since he has a passive fear hax on significantly weaker opponents. Even if the rating is not rock solid, a "possibly MHS" should work.
Possibly mhs? There’s no possibly my boy. We see wounded all might is stated to be above all of vigilantes verse, everyone avoids him including afo himself same afo that took overclock quirk. Number 6 states that all might is one who can stop him I sent the scan already with that being said this is the scaling to make everyone mhs. 45% Deku => Wounded All might > Weakened AFO > MHS Koichi via reactions => Number 6 for reacting to MHS emergency speed attacks,

Last edited:
Can we make the change already so we can close this long pretty much useless thread. They’re all mhs and we can’t upgrade them to mhs+ until we see more frm number 6s lightning style.

Houston, the OP is usually the one who makes the changes to profiles.

Be sure to link this thread in the edit summaries of each profile so none of your edits aren't reverted

Anyone can make changes long as they have approval from one or more mods/it's just really minor like grammer or spelling.
So far I think I could make the changes tbh. They disagreed with MHS+ not mhs. Number 6 is already that MHS we simply needed the others speeds/reactions to be pushed up as well scaling off of being faster than koichi and number 6.

Therefir what you think then? All might and latter mhs scaling off him being > Number 6 who’s mhs when in emergency mode which he’s been and I’ve shown in the OP

I think it would be fine since Number 6 considers All Might a God, and All For One was able to steal the original Overclock Quirk.

If it was that powerful he would have kept it for his future battle against All Might.
Okay cool. Ik this raises scaling for others also like characters who scale to 45% deku or above him makes them mhs by default and anybody who was fighting Shigaraki also scales as well since he with no powers = Wounded All Might and 45% Deku was contending with him. So that puts him at Wounded All Might level, so this is the scaling

• Endeavor High Hypersonic Speeds with MHS Reactions (Able to somewhat keep up pace with Hood in their fight. Far superior to 8% Deku, Dynamight, and Shoto. Can react to Shigaraki's attacks, though he was getting outpaced)

• Mirko MHS (Can react to the attacks of several of the Hospital High-Ends, who are comparable to the USJ Nomu, though her hits stopped landing after the High-Ends started to adapt. Was stated to be much faster than a futuristic plane)

• AFO MHS Superior to Endeavor and Best Jeanist. Casually dodged a surprise attack from Edgeshot, who can transform faster than the speed of sound) | Higher (Stated that his weakened form is considerably slower than in his prime. As fast as All Might in his prime)

• Hawks MHS Matched Hood in speed which Was stated by the Doctor to possess stats beyond all other Nomu, making him at least comparable to the USJ Nomu. An incompleted version of himself was able to easily defeat both Rappa and Mirko, though they were much younger at the time)

• Deku MHS with 45% (Outpaced Gran Torino and multiple other Pro Heroes. His Blackwhip managed to outspeed Shigaraki, who was said to be as fast as All Might and the USJ Nomu. Endeavor and the other top-ranked Pro Heroes are unable to keep up with Deku's speed)

• Gran Torino stays the same and add a possibly MHS(Casually blitzed Deku during their sparring session. Is one of the fastest Pro Heroes. Can blitz several members of the League of Villains, like Magne, Spinner, and Twice while holding back. Saved 30% Deku from an attack by All For One Shigaraki) He Also was capable of tagging AFO Shigaraki.

Stars And Stripes MHS fought against 97% AFO Shigaraki and Was capable of outpacing him when they both went for a strike.

This looks good therefir if there’s anything to add or change be my guest.

Last edited:
Ik this raises scaling for others also like characters who scale to 45% deku or above him makes them mhs by default and anybody who was fighting Shigaraki also scales as well since he with no powers = Wounded All Might and 45% Deku was contending with him.

Wait, why is this?

Isn't this just affecting Prime All Might?

No this isn’t since wounded all might is the one who’s present in vigilantes. Wounded all might > number 6 and with that we get the scaling I’ve laid out.
Can you post the scans for Wounded All Might being above Number 6?

And, didn't All Might get progressively worse as the years went on? Why would the All Might in USJ be scaling to the one in Vigilantes?

Can you post the scans for Wounded All Might being above Number 6?

And, didn't All Might get progressively worse as the years went on? Why would the All Might in USJ be scaling to the one in Vigilantes?
It’s already in the OP I believe? and has been sent multiple times in the thread go to page 1 if you may. Number 6 states himself that all might is one he avoids at all costs simply becuz he would stop his dream of becoming who he wants(a hero in his twisted way) as soon as they come across each other so he stays away from him Implying he’d lose in a fight easily, which is also something AFO tells him also. On top of that koichi someone who scales a lot lower than wounded all might is seen reacting to number 6 relatively easy.

Back