• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MHA Speed Upgrade Vigilantes Feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: Using my old calcs method, assuming someone can prove that Number 6 made all of those movements before the bullets hit the officer.

And using a rubber bullet speed of 60 m/s, would give us a timeframe of 0.0021 seconds.

Speed = 8080.95 m/s, Mach 23.55 Hypersonic+

Base Speed = 8080.95/24 = 336.70 m/s, Transonic

Overclock 3X Speed = 336.70 x 3 = 1010.1 m/s, Supersonic+

Overclock 10X Speed = 336.70 x 10 = 3367 m/s, Hypersonic

The thread has already been debunked and should've been closed a long time ago. Not our fault staff has yet to close it.

Should be closed already.

this thread was never debunked someone just disagreed there is a difference and that still doesntt give u the right to derail the thread, u don't decide that also why are u using rubber bullet

i actually cant belive the hearinf footsteps thing was an actual argument the fact that damage agreed to that shows how much he just wants to downgrade the verse or at least just argue against every argument to upgrade , with this logic no character should be light speed because how would u see the attack if the light hadn't hit ur eyes a downgrade shouldn't even be in the cards
Just because some fiction suffers from PIS does not mean we have to write off every single negative statement or antifeat in a work.

Note: Using my old calcs method, assuming someone can prove that Number 6 made all of those movements before the bullets hit the officer.

And using a rubber bullet speed of 60 m/s, would give us a timeframe of 0.0021 seconds.

Speed = 8080.95 m/s, Mach 23.55 Hypersonic+

Base Speed = 8080.95/24 = 336.70 m/s, Transonic

Overclock 3X Speed = 336.70 x 3 = 1010.1 m/s, Supersonic+

Overclock 10X Speed = 336.70 x 10 = 3367 m/s, Hypersonic

The thread has already been debunked and should've been closed a long time ago. Not our fault staff has yet to close it.

Should be closed already.
Okay, I'll close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back