• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MHS to MHS+ My Hero Academia: Vigilantes

• Okay you see the thread title here we’ll be talking about the multiple statements and showcasings of mhs vigilantes. Firstly we’ll start off with the facts we already know, it’s that in emergency situations a speed of mhs is being used by number 6 I don’t need a link to this since it’s already stated on his vswiki. Now we get into why koichi scales to this speed scans showing and stating number 6 using his flight or fight emergency on koichi cause his subconscious figure of a mentor sees him as a threat that’ll overcome him.
https://scans-ongoing-1.lastation.us/manga/Vigilante-Boku-No-Hero-Academia-Illegals/0107-012.png

• With those scans being shown it’s clear that this is his fight or flight stage. So he’s operating at MHS speeds, we then get another monologue from his mentor about how even with number 6s ultimate form is gr8 because of his structure from his new form. He says number 6 has delved into a territory where perceiving and moving at this speed frm a diff timespace from his opponents but koichi has always been there. Meaning Koichi => number 6 in terms of quirk control via being able activate and react subconsciously.

Now it’s time for reaction feats. Scans below of koichi dodging hits pretty effortlessly

We then get a stated fact that overwhelming koichi with speed alone cannot work. So koichi is Without a doubt mhs reactions link below

• Okay now that this is out the way and we know koichi is mhs and that number 6 is clearly in flight or fight stage and if you have any disbeliefs we get one last confirmation in the new chp about koichi being the ultimate threat and villain to number 6s existence even putting him above all might etc. links below

• After this we see him go beyond his already mhs state and form and blow up into something entirely new. This is where I get the MHS+ from, we see number 6 turn himself into lightning yes pure lightning, his body is filled with it and when he moves we see the effect etc. link below

• One last thing we know this is above the fight or flight because AFO states this himself. He says he didn’t even know lightning style would be possible, he also says that his rage and speedy paths has helped him maximize his unknown potential making him a godly guiena pig. Link below

With all these facts being shown it’s safe to say yes that number 6 was in a fight or flight stage which is mhs and koichi reacted to that making him mhs reactions. We then get a evolution from number 6 making him turn into lightning making him MHS+ and we see koichi reacting to attacks from him giving him mhs+ reactions. I also know that afo scales to him or above him for sure and so does all might. That will be all for thread

If he meets the requirements for Lightning Speed, then I agree with the OP
I believe this does meet requirements. They explicitly state that he creates the form thru a body of combusting plasma from the bomber cells that have been evolved stated by afo who also didn’t kno that was possible. Plasma is directly linked to lightning and when combusted it makes a electric propulsion which is what’s shown by number 6

Last edited:
I believe this does meet requirements. They explicitly state that he creates the form thru a body of combusting plasma from the bomber cells that have been evolved stated by afo who also didn’t kno that was possible. Plasma is directly linked to lightning and when combusted it makes a electric propulsion which is what’s shown by number 6
W O W nice

Though if this does work I will be surprised (MHA has seemed grounded to the HHS+ tiers of speed for it's got tiers for a long time, even before I got an account)

Though if this does work I will be surprised (MHA has seemed grounded to the HHS+ tiers of speed for it's got tiers for a long time, even before I got an account)
Why wouldn’t it work is my question? Number 6 is mhs already. Koichi scales to him via reactions and we all know wounded all might >>>. I’ve brought this up b4 idk what happened tbh but alas here we are, number 6 being mhs+ and still scaling below wounded all might making everyone who scales to wounded all might scale higher on the speed scale.

Why wouldn’t it work is my question? Number 6 is mhs already. Koichi scales to him via reactions and we all know wounded all might >>>. I’ve brought this up b4 idk what happened tbh but alas here we are, number 6 being mhs+ and still scaling below wounded all might making everyone who scales to wounded all might scale higher on the speed scale.
Ah I only meant that reclac after recalc keeps putting them at HHS+ at best

Issue about this. It's underwater to my understanding. Do you have any idea how well average water conducts electricity?

If it was entirely pure water, then it wouldn't conduct electricity too well, but water contains charged ions and impurities that make it a very good conductor of electricity, just him turning into pure electricity should be enough to utterly electrocute the water and as such electrocute our vigilante here.

Issue about this. It's underwater to my understanding. Do you have any idea how well average water conducts electricity?

If it was entirely pure water, then it wouldn't conduct electricity too well, but water contains charged ions and impurities that make it a very good conductor of electricity, just him turning into pure electricity should be enough to utterly electrocute the water and as such electrocute our vigilante here.
The time he's underwater is Number 6 using is full speed before his new plasma mode. His newer plasma mode takes place in a city

wait what’re your talking about? Why’d you mention something being underwater? From everything I sent not one thing was underwater. If your referring to the scan of number 6 diving in water that was simply a demonstration showing how because number 6 entered a new realm for this instance it’s “deep water” he was new to this hence why he’s swimming deeper and deeper to show his new gained abilities and how he’s learning to get better at them etc. they then show koichi already being there to bring up how he’s been in these deep waters and has borderline mastered it. We then get back to the real world and show koichi reacting to full powered attacks frm number 6, that’s what the mentor meant. Not that they were actually underwater it’s a figurative speech bro hope that cleared up any misconception

I believe he scales below All Might right? (given that he has stated no matter what that All Might is his ultimate obstacle to being the best speed hero?)
Bro he does. In the chp number 6 literally says he steers clear of all might for that one reason becuz had they met it’d be game over for number 6s dream of becoming the hero he wants to be I can send scans if needed. We then see him put koichi in that same category becuz he’s the one rii there in the moment stopping him from achieving his dream. When u weigh that with everything his subconscious mentor said it makes sense he thinks that

Last edited:
Bro he does. Don’t listen to him, in the chp number 6 literally says he steers clear of all might for that one reason becuz had they met it’s be game over for number 6s dream of becoming the hero he wants to be I can send scans if needed.
please do (I don't have access to earlier Vigilantes chapters, aswell as them offering a whole lot of support for All Might scaling)

Also @DaReaperMan did u see my reply of me correcting you on thinking that anything was done underwater. It was simple figurative speech from number 6s mentor, u should look at it.

all ima say is where are the mods and staff so they can simply agree with the post. There’s nothing to really disagree about, if you read throughly everything I put aligns with the speed they should be given which is mhs+. Koichi is already mhs reactions before this final chp we’ve been given, after this chp dropped its simple that one gets mhs+ speed and the other gets mhs+ reactions and anybody that scales to them gets that too.

• After this we see him go beyond his already mhs state and form and blow up into something entirely new. This is where I get the MHS+ from, we see number 6 turn himself into lightning yes pure lightning, his body is filled with it and when he moves we see the effect etc. link below

Where is the evidence he is moving at lightning speed?

We should wait for more chapters or for the fight to conclude before revising this.

We should wait for more chapters or for the fight to conclude before revising this.
Bro what? The man is made of lightning and is using combusting plasma as a form of movement to even have the form in the first place. We see him as energy his legs don’t even exist anymore because they’re lightning, if a being made of lightning isn’t moving at lightning speed especially when before he transforms into this form he was mhs already what could he be? Genuine question. Also we need to change koichis page to massively hypersonic reactions at the very least becuz he’s seen reacting to pre ultimate form number 6 movin at mhs speeds. Since koichi is mhs reactions we kno off that simple fact wounded all might is comparable and that makes deku comparable and so on.

Last edited:

I believe it's because the bomber cells in his body are exploding into a plasma state propelling him, plasma being what lightning is made of. Also that it's quick and precise with small explosions on the side, giving it a similar diagonal pattern to what lightning is like

I believe it's because the bomber cells in his body are exploding into a plasma state propelling him, plasma being what lightning is made of. Also that it's quick and precise with small explosions on the side, giving it a similar diagonal pattern to what lightning is like
"Quick and precise" =/= Lightning speed.

"Quick and precise" =/= Lightning speed.
The quick and precise part was only in reference to the pattern (like how lightning moves in it's own diagonal pattern, it's more supplementary evidence) The main part was the plasma, as he's using it to move himself along and is essentially made of it at this point (all but his skeleton), Lightning is a prime example of plasma (atleast the bolt downwards, I'm not scientist). Sorry if I wasn't very clear

Lightning is not plasma.

Lightning is a massive, hyper-charged electric current that shoots down from the heavens and scorches the earths. Plasma is created when that electric current passes through the skies and superheats the air around it; after all, plasma is just a really hot (ionized) gas.

Lightning is not plasma, it creates plasma. On the other hand, fire is plasma, sort of, kind of.

Lightning is not plasma.

Lightning is a massive, hyper-charged electric current that shoots down from the heavens and scorches the earths. Plasma is created when that electric current passes through the skies and superheats the air around it; after all, plasma is just a really hot (ionized) gas.

Lightning is not plasma, it creates plasma. On the other hand, fire is plasma, sort of, kind of.
Lightning is indeed plasma. Also he’s using the combustion of plasma to props himself, when plasma peoples it moves at MHS+ Speeds. A simple search on google tells you that

The quick and precise part was only in reference to the pattern (like how lightning moves in it's own diagonal pattern, it's more supplementary evidence) The main part was the plasma, as he's using it to move himself along and is essentially made of it at this point (all but his skeleton), Lightning is a prime example of plasma (atleast the bolt downwards, I'm not scientist). Sorry if I wasn't very clear
Being made of lightning doesn't necessarily mean it is lightning speed.

As I said, we should wait for more information.

Being made of lightning doesn't necessarily mean it is lightning speed.

As I said, we should wait for more information.
Fair, I'm not really sure myself (My only real hope in the speed department rn is that All Might (wounded and prime, along with those who scale to him) hit MHS as Number 6 has stated that All Might was a very real Danger to him in terms of being a speed hero)

Even though MHS+ MHA(even if it's only vigilante) would be cool, I agree with damage. We should hold off this thread for a bit longer. Though I will quickly point out that the "mode" is indeed called lightning style.
take all this into account and ppl still believe it isn’t lightning speed when all the facts are there it baffles me lmaooo. Okay anyway what about koichi getting a upgrade he needs one since he’s seen effortlessly dodging attacks from a fight or flight number 6. That’s mhs reactions

Back