• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MHA Speed Upgrade Vigilantes Feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s get to it. In MHA vigilantes latests chps being 119-122. We see in 119 Aizawa is capable of pulling koichi out of the way from no.6 punches multiple times while also see him dodges num 6s punches as well. We know from the last 30 chps that num 6 is at his peak in strength and speed and only keeps getting stronger with each transformation. With that peak being mhs Making Aizawa have mhs reactions, koichi as well. scans below

In chp 121 we see number 6 evolves again and is now able to create clones of himself. Which all are mhs, and they’re are seen going to kill and destroy the town they’re countless amounts of them. Scans below

We then see edgeshot react to one of the clones b4 it could kill a civilian. Mhs reaction and combat speed feat.

The last feat is a great one. We see wounded all might come and single handily solo everything, he blitzes and no diffs all the mhs clones and uppercuts them into the sky leaving endeavor to prominence burn them. He lifted all buildings were ppl were also about to get hit by and this was all before endeavor reacted. Wounded AM MHS easily.
Double spread scan of all clones in the city flying in the sky from AM blitzing them looks tuff:

Everyone’s POV of the feat jus shocked. This further proves how fast the clones are and how fast AM is casually, he didn’t break a sweat at all. This is all done simultaneously by AM everyone reacts the same on how he sent all the clones upwards at once.

AFO acknowledged all might is a god once again. That is all

We know from the last 30 chps that num 6 is at his peak in strength and speed and only keeps getting stronger with each transformation.

That's a big assumption. I don't see a good reason in this OP that Number 6's giant form is his fastest yet.

There's no solid reason to assume these little clones are all MHS either.

That's a big assumption. I don't see a good reason in this OP that Number 6's giant form is his fastest yet.
Bro there’s actually no way you believe that rn. LMFAOOO pls Ik u like to be the guy to always disapprove but this is undeniable. I proved he was at in his fight or flight emergency stage chps ago. I’ll send the link for that https://vsbattles.com/threads/mhs-to-mhs-my-hero-academia-vigilantes.127571/

He has been in emergency mode this entire time. Everytime we see him transform after the form from what I sent in that link he’s only gotten stronger and faster, and used different ways to inflict damage on Koji hi as well as others etc. confirmed by AFO himself.

Number 6's clones look identical to his lightning style. Note: Normal people are shown reacting to those clones charging at them, and they don't leave that electric trail behind them as they move like Number 6's Lightning Style did. So yeah I don't think they'd scale to Number 6's speed.

His Giant Form has no business being the same speed as his smaller forms, unless there is evidence to support it. Fast character turning giant and strong, usually equals them becoming slower. Especially when Koichi is able to throw out like dozens of punches before the big Number 6 can even throw out one punch.

Koichi was able to keep up with Number 6 Lighting Style, but he is basically blitzing the Destruction Style form when he attacks. Problem is that Koichi is very injured and his stamina wasn't going to last long.

I don't know how fast it is but it's definitely a crazy speed feat for All Might.

But yeah, I don't think each of the clones should scale to Six considering they aren't even statue-ing normal people like a much weaker Six was doing.

Full morale Gigantomachia nearly caught up to Gran Torino at top speed. I get wym tho
Has nothing to do with what I'm saying. Machia is normally a giant and very fast, stated to be way too fast for his size as well.

Number 6 has literally no reason to be the same speed, when someone who was comparable to his Lighting Style is basically blitzing his Destruction Style.

Also I said usually, not always.

There is no calc here, nothing is important for All Might's speed. Unless something gets revealed next chapter.

Number 6's clones look identical to his lightning style. Note: Normal people are shown reacting to those clones charging at them, and they don't leave that electric trail behind them as they move like Number 6's Lightning Style did. So yeah I don't think they'd scale to Number 6's speed.

His Giant Form has no business being the same speed as his smaller forms, unless there is evidence to support it. Fast character turning giant and strong, usually equals them becoming slower. Especially when Koichi is able to throw out like dozens of punches before the big Number 6 can even throw out one punch.

Koichi was able to keep up with Number 6, but he is basically blitzing the giant form when he attacks. Problem is that Koichi is very injured and his stamina wasn't going to last long.
Not one human is shown reacting to those clones. They were all cowering in fear and when one was shown we see them getting saved by edgeshot clearly cuz they’re not fast enough to do anything. Also we see the small electric trail behind every clone, so also wrong.

Now onto his giant form being the same speed easily. From the first time we see num 6 go into fight or flight mode his brain has been operating at a speed that has him automatically using the mhs speeds Confirmed on his page. Every transformation after that has only made him better and incorporate different ways to fight and get faster. Hence why he went lightning style and then kept that form while enlarging himself the giant form his mhs same as the lightning style he did previously. Koichi is seen dodging these attacks but then is later hit by num 6 in his giant form. It’s clear the giant form is mhs so as the clones

Has nothing to do with what I'm saying. Machia is normally a giant and very fast, stated to be way too fast for his size as well.

Number 6 has literally no reason to be the same speed, when someone who was comparable to his Lighting Style is basically blitzing his Destruction Style.

Also I said usually, not always.

There is no calc here, nothing is important for All Might's speed. Unless something gets revealed next chapter.
Where are you getting this basically blitzed destruction style? That’s not happening at all. In the chp 117 we’re told that koichi gains the ability to add oomph to his fist as bare knuckles which is OP. He tells KD himself that he wants to hold back since he doesn’t wanna kill him.
We then see that at his quirks peak it’s capable of no diffing num 6s body easily. How koichi uses his quirk to max effectiveness
.AFO thought his quirk was peak mediocrity scan below
It’s also stated his body is still in plasma form which means it’s still moving as fast as lightning style it’s jus added ap tbh. This form >>> emergency mode he used in the link I sent to damage, when he first tapped into his emergency mode. This was 20 chps ago he’s faster meaning it’s safe to say everyone is mhs esp AM

Yeah if it gets calced I could see it yielding insane results, considering he did it before civilians could even react
What do you think the feat could result at the minimum. Take into account n6 clones are mhs due being part of no6 in a advanced emergency mode state than from earlier in the arc.

So are we assuming these lighting clones are just average human in speed because the speed quirk evolved to make them slower or-

Also if the argument is that the giant can’t be fast because Koichi is faster than it, then why are the lighting clones being debated at all when Lightning Form was equal to Koichi? Who is comparable to Emergency Mode Six?

If the logic is “he’s big and getting hit so he’s slower” then where is the logic of “he’s the same size, powered up and keeping up with someone who was equal to his previous top speed so he’s probably faster” at?

Aizawa ain’t scaling to any of this though, would be outlier as hell.

The fight between Koichi and Lightning Form is literally stated to be a high speed battle, there’s no way we’re trying to say the Lightning Clones are average human speed
thank you. I explain why it makes zero sense, it’s jus going backwards, we don’t see anybody react to the clones other than edgeshot and Aizawa when helping koichi which can be used and won’t be a outlier. Jus simply upscale the verse which they rightfully deserve

The Lightning Clones have no reason to scale to Lighting Style without any reason. Saying they should be because you think means nothing.

That is what I'm trying to say. I was bring up the human thing because a slower Number 6 is shown to statue humans with ease. I don't know what they're speed is.

But MHS is absurd. And Koichi attacks basically blitzing Destruction Style pretty much seals the deal of it being MHS either.

Unless someone can provide factual information against the contrary, nothing is coming from this.

The Lightning Clones have no reason to scale to Lighting Style without any reason. Saying they should be because you think means nothing.

That is what I'm trying to say. I was bring up the human thing because a slower Number 6 is shown to statue humans with ease. I don't know what they're speed is.

But MHS is absurd. And Koichi basically blitzing Destruction Style pretty much seals the deal of it being MHS either.

Unless someone can provide factual information, nothing is coming from this.
Bro what are you reading genuinely? Who is saying that because we think. We’re saying that because they’re literally in the same exact form as num 6 himself is in which is lightning style. You mention destruction style like he changed forms he simply added size which is also a ap boost to his lightning style. Your using that as a way to fuel your point which makes zero sense. Once again go click the link I sent to damage about my prev thread on why num 6 has been in this emergency mode mhs state since 20 chps ago. Click that and enlighten yourself. AFO himself mentions him running away at his max but num 6 himself says no he’s going to fight, hence the term fight or flight. We see him transform etc he’s been in mhs emergency state mode and then enhanced that even more by making lightning style. https://vsbattles.com/threads/mhs-to-mhs-my-hero-academia-vigilantes.127571/

You also mentioned the clones don’t have the same effect lightning effect as num 6 did? Again what did you read https://scans-ongoing-1.lastation.us/manga/Vigilante-Boku-No-Hero-Academia-Illegals/0121-017.png in this scan you see the electricity coming off them in a line behind them. Same as num 6 they’re mhs end of story

Last edited:

But MHS is absurd. And Koichi attacks basically blitzing Destruction Style pretty much seals the deal of it being MHS either.

Unless someone can provide factual information against the contrary, nothing is coming from this.
They’re literally just clones of Lightning Style, why would they not scale? You have no reasons whatsoever why they shouldn’t be just as fast as Lightning Style, other than a random civilian looking back and getting shocked when he sees one of them. PIS exists by the way, and that scene is so small it’s clearly not meant to be him literally reacting to it.

Theyre moving in the exact same way Ligntning Style did (which was a side effect of his power going out of whack meaning they have the same power and make up of their bodies as he did), they look the same, they’re stated to be split versions of him. There is no reason they should be massively slower when the main argument for Destruction Style being slower is the size.

What actual reasoning is there for them being slower? Other than “Uh, they’re not stated the same speed”? We can obviously see they’re meant to just be clones of Lightning Style that have no direction other than exploding all over the place to destroy.

A random civilian looking backwards shocked as if he can actually keep up with their speed is such a clear example of PIS. I can’t believe you’re trying to use it to deny what is clearly happening. Todoroki reacted to Deku getting grabbed by Shigaraki, which was a better reaction than this random civilian, do we delete 100% speed scaling now or is Todoroki becoming MHS?

Koichi is the same speed as Emergency Overclock and we never see him statue people like he does, does that mean Koichi goes back to Subsonic or what?

Who is even scaling to this that’s getting you all defensive? Aizawa isn’t, Koichi already does, no one else other than All Might, Endeavor, Edgeshot and Best Jeanist even mattered in either of these chapters. So the top 5 heroes are super fast, wowee, what a concept.

Yeah I can understand thinking the giant is slower but assuming the clones don’t move at Number 6’s speed is weird

They’re literally just clones of Lightning Style, why would they not scale? You have no reasons whatsoever why they shouldn’t be just as fast as Lightning Style, other than a random civilian looking back and getting shocked when he sees one of them. PIS exists by the way, and that scene is so small it’s clearly not meant to be him literally reacting to it.
Being clones doesn't mean anything, they look like him but it is massive speculation that they have the same speed.

Once again, it is canon that Lighting Style is faster than he was before. Why would the author go out of his way to show people not being frozen, and clearly react to the clones coming towards them. They also lack the stylized lighting effect trail that Number 6 had when he was in lighting style.

I proved that Number 6 got slower, his Destruction Style is a lot slower than his Lighting Style. Koichi who is comparable to Lighting Style was clearly blitzing it, which shows that Number 6's speed varies. Which means it is an assumption to assume they're equal to Lighting Style.

Your "proof" is that they look the same as Lighting Style, but if they looked like anything else there is nothing to scale them too. Number 6 isn't dead yet, so we'll probably see more of him. They aren't stated or portrayed so be the same speed as Number 6 Overclock Lighting Style state.

You have nothing to base their speed on, when I mentioned a factual moment that shows they're slower. The only argument against that is PIS, which isn't valid. You need to provide proof that the scene is PIS, by proving the clones are equal to Lighting Style.

Number 6 is consistently shown to move so fast that normal humans are not even moving in comparison. Yet clearly these clones are not being portrayed as that fast.

I'm stating what I see as actual truth, and not mere speculation. We disagree with each other, and that is fine. No one is getting defensive here. I don't understand why you assume I must have a problem with scaling. I have a problem with assuming these obviously slower clones are equal to Number 6 max speed.

Being clones doesn't mean anything, they look like him but it is massive speculation that they have the same speed.

Once again, it is canon that Lighting Style is faster than he was before. Why would the author go out of his way to show people not being frozen, and clearly react to the clones coming towards them. They also lack the stylized lighting effect trail that Number 6 had when he was in lighting style.

I proved that Number 6 got slower, his Destruction Style is a lot slower than his Lighting Style. Koichi who is comparable to Lighting Style was clearly blitzing it, which shows that Number 6's speed varies. Which means it is an assumption to assume they're equal to Lighting Style.

Your "proof" is that they look the same as Lighting Style, but if they looked like anything else there is nothing to scale them too. Number 6 isn't dead yet, so we'll probably see more of him. They aren't stated or portrayed so be the same speed as Number 6 Overclock Lighting Style state.

You have nothing to base their speed on, when I mentioned a factual moment that shows they're slower. The only argument against that is PIS, which isn't valid. You need to provide proof that the scene is PIS, by proving the clones are equal to Lighting Style.

Number 6 is consistently shown to move so fast that normal humans are not even moving in comparison. Yet clearly these clones are not being portrayed as that fast.

I'm stating what I see as actual truth, and not mere speculation. We disagree with each other, and that is fine. No one is getting defensive here. I don't understand why you assume I must have a problem with scaling. I have a problem with assuming these obviously slower clones are equal to Number 6 max speed.
Why is it massive speculation? They’re literally clones. When have clones ever been not comparable to the original in speed for this series?

One guy reacted to it coming from behind him in a gag scene of Edgeshot doing a substitution Jutsu, that is clear PIS

Except they are clones of Lightning Style, so why is their speed suddenly not on that level? The only reason Destruction Style could be slower is because of the size, a restriction these clones don’t have, so why are they slower.

“Prove the scene is PIS” excuse me? This same guy is reacting to EDGESHOT. Are you trying to tell me this scene of a RANDOM CIVILIAN reacting to EDGESHOT, one of the fastes pro heroes, is not PIS? Or are you going to argue Edgeshot should be downgraded too?

Koichi doesn’t statue people so Koichi isn’t as fast either. Or are you just doing a double standard thing where only Six statuing people matters?

Inb4 “Edgeshot wasn’t moving at top speed” as if he wouldn’t do that save lives
Not really a fair comparison. Six is making husks split off from his power vs Twice making stated exact copies of an individual.
Vs the comparison of “they have 0 reason to scale to Lightning Style because random civilian guy looked back in shock and reacted to both it and Edgeshot”?

None of my points have been properly answered. Once again the only real reason they must be equal to Number 6 is because they look the same as him. Since Number 6's speed can vary between his forms. These pieces of himself, which as explained above have no reason to be equal to his Lighting Style in speed.

The scaling isn't a issue with me. Since we pretty much shot down Aizawa scaling since Destruction Style isn't fast.

The issue here is assuming something without the proper evidence. This thread is pointless anyway, same as the main series we shouldn't be making content revision threads until the current arc comes to an end. For all we know Number 6 is going to do something and All Might will blitz him.

Or maybe he'll make more clones and they'll be just as fast as him? How about people stop jumping to hasty conclusions because they want characters to receive upgrades.?

@Mazdoesstuff: They didn't even react to Edgeshot, in fact he was so fast compared to them and the Lighting Style clone that he replaced himself with a log that wore his clothing. Note: I know that is a gag, don't take me seriously on that part. But regardless the scene shows them believing he was hit, despite not actually getting hit. They were unable to track him.

Inb4 “Edgeshot wasn’t moving at top speed” as if he wouldn’t do that save lives

Vs the comparison of “they have 0 reason to scale to Lightning Style because random civilian guy looked back in shock and reacted to both it and Edgeshot”?
That's not his whole point and yh equating featless husks to true nigh 1 to 1 copies is worse than not wanting to assume feats for weird husk things.

Btw what make MHS Aizawa an outlier?

None of my points have been properly answered. Once again the only real reason they must be equal to Number 6 is because they look the same as him. Since Number 6's speed can vary between his forms. These pieces of himself, which as explained above have no reason to be equal to his Lighting Style in speed.

The scaling isn't a issue with me. Since we pretty much shot down Aizawa scaling since Destruction Style isn't fast.

The issue here is assuming something without the proper evidence. This thread is pointless anyway, same as the main series we shouldn't be making content revision threads until the current arc comes to an end. For all we know Number 6 is going to do something and All Might will blitz him.

Or maybe he'll make more clones and they'll be just as fast as him? How about people stop jumping to hasty conclusions because they want characters to receive upgrades.?

@Mazdoesstuff: They didn't even react to Edgeshot, in fact he was so fast compared to them and the Lighting Style clone that he replaced himself with a log that wore his clothing. Note: I know that is a gag, don't take me seriously on that part. But regardless the scene shows them believing he was hit, despite not actually getting hit. They were unable to track him.
So now you’re just ignoring that I’m addressing all of your points????

I’m done with this thread, clearly not going to go anywhere and I’m not in the mood for being stonewalled on top tiers becoming less than 2x faster.

Not if it means throwing out everything else we've got so far.
But isn’t that what upgrading is about? sumtimes You gotta get rid of things to incorporate new shit. In this case we got new feats supporting him being mhs which then upscales the entire verse which is great for mha. I seen a prev thread on why multiple hero’s

Last edited:
But isn’t that what upgrading is about? sumtimes I gotta get rid of things to incorporate new shit. In this case we got new feats supporting him mhs which then upscales the entire verse which is great for mha
LOL, upgrading for the sake for upgrading is not what VSBW is all about.

What we aim for is consistency and accuracy, not getting the highest possible ratings at all cost.

The fact that you call it "great for MHA" tells me everything I need to know about you. You only care about the highest ratings you can think of, thinking that upscaling the entire verse regardless of what feats or statements they had before is a good thing. You want to know why I end up happening to disagree with so many of your CRT's? Because they're founded on a basis like this, where upgrades for the sake of upgrades is a good thing.

What we aim for is consistency and accuracy, not getting the highest possible ratings at all cost.

The fact that you call it "great for MHA" tells me everything I need to know about you. You only care about the highest ratings you can think of, thinking that upscaling the entire verse regardless of what feats or statements they had before is a good thing. You want to know why I end up happening to disagree with so many of your CRT's? Because they're founded on a basis like this, where upgrades for the sake of upgrades is a good thing.
Bro you literally disagree with everything. It’s not just my posts, hence why I said your always the guy to disagree. Your the opposition on VSBW and becuz your a mod it usually ends with you, but this is undeniable facts. He reacts to mhs clones so as edgeshot, upscaling doesn’t ruin anything at all. If this happened in the past b4 the main arc it’s safe to say the feat is firm. It’s not my fault u built the verse on feats that you should’ve known could be altered by a better feat. With that feat being Aizawa reacting to num 6, by making Aizawa mhs you simply upscale which anybody would and then boom we have consistency since everyone will be high Hypersonic - mhs reactions and combat speed. This also helps the sub Rel case for mha also talking about consistency

Last edited:

Another thing is those prior CRTs help my case even more now. Once we get mhs for the verse we can now use the prior crts for more info about mhs mha

So what’s our thoughts on scaling the clones to N6
They scale to him. It makes zero sense to say they don’t, when they’re extensions of him in a already emergencies mode. At the least with them being slower they’d still be mhs and faster than the first emergency mode form he pulled out which was also mhs. With that being said Aizawa reacted to the true form num 6 making him mhs reactions, edgeshot also reacted as well making him mhs also. Koichi mhs, AM performed the best feat by blitzing all of them in the town and sending them upwards simultaneously and b4 the citizens could react. He’s easily mhs for that feat. I wanna see what ya think

Last edited:
They scale to him. It makes zero sense to say they don’t

So your argument for why they must scale is an argument from incredulity?

So your argument for why they must scale is an argument from incredulity?
There is no argument. it’s a misunderstanding on your part, the clones scale to him for multiple reasons.

1. Num 6 has been in emergency mode for a while now. He’s only been transforming and evolving on top of that, he was already mhs when he first transformed I sent the link of the prev thread I made to clarify on that did you check it. You’re in the thread and you agreed with everything I said but we then disagreed with each other because I was trying to argue that he’s mhs+ for being made out of lightning and being faster than his first emergence mode transformation. Once that argument nulled we went back to him being simply mhs(which I still disagree with) hence why I said it makes more sense to be mhs+ With lightning style Cuz he’s already in emergency mode which is mhs.

2. We now know he’s in emergency mode so he’s doing everything at mhs speeds. Which koichi reacted to casually and even had AFO saying it’s incredible, making koichi also mhs. He then transforms into lightning style which increases his speed and attacks which is a add on to his already mhs speeds, get where I’m going here. The clones scale to him because they’re made out of lightning jus like him, have the same lightning coming from the etc and they also scale above his prev emergency mode speeds, which are also mhs so it’s a win win. If they do that means Aizawa etc also scale to mhs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back