• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why was the vigilantes CRT closed?

I haven’t been on in a couple days because I thought staff were coming to give insight. They never came we had one guy saying nonsense like num 6 clones weren’t acting like he was during lightning style and having no trail etc and shouldn’t scale when they’re literally apart of his body. which I sent scans for literally showing the lightning trail etc. We even got wounded AM blitzing all clones simultaneously b4 civilians could even react which was a clear feat that makes him above mhs and Aizawa reacting etc.

Another thing I noticed is how because certain ppl can’t comprehend correctly and becuz of that it affects the end results of things. For this example I’ll be using my thorough thread which got agreements from everyone other than rusty who didn’t actually explain anything. He made a claim saying because num 6 got blitzed it nulls everything, but the he failed to realize this was a koichi who was respectively holding back due to not wanting to use deadly force in anyway. He had utilized his power for escaping and countering never for truly wanting to attack that’s why as soon as he did it AFO himself acknowledged they both were peaking it was a site to behold. Link below stating this

Last edited:
Ah so waiting for the arc to end. That's fine then, no? It's just much easier to revise stuff once the arc finishes. All at once rather than tiny bits here and there and some stuff could get left behind

Ah so waiting for the arc to end. That's fine then, no? It's just much easier to revise stuff once the arc finishes. All at once rather than tiny bits here and there and some stuff could get left behind
I would understand that but bringing up false analogies to further fuel the agenda of wanting to close the thread makes zero sense. Like nothing said in that rebuttal was facts, I can understand wanting to wait for the arc to end tho.

Back