• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then tell my why his profile has been changed
If you mean for the Low 4-C AP, his profile was changed along everyone elses to Low 4-C after the revision was finished. For some reason, the AP upgrade was applied in a rush to literally everyone without an actual discussion for who scales and who doesn't, which was really dumb. Everyone's AP will be changed back the moment this revision is accepted.

If you mean for the Low 4-C AP, his profile was changed along everyone elses to Low 4-C after the revision was finished. For some reason, the AP upgrade was applied in a rush to literally everyone without an actual discussion for who scales and who doesn't, which was really dumb. Everyone's AP will be changed back the moment this revision is accepted.
Wow. So actual input was ignored basically?

Those changes were so fast that they even forgot Iron man poor guy is still 6-A and scaling to Thanos
I think you're ignoring the fact that the scaling is also literally against what people here said it should be (and people wonder why I don't call myself an MCU supporter)

I think you're ignoring the fact that the scaling is also literally against what people here said it should be (and people wonder why I don't call myself an MCU supporter)
The changes that were proposed in this thread havent been applied yet as far as i know they were never applied

And will information from interviews or magazines that used the same scale in the past be removed as well?
AS far as i know there wont be anything else affected, just because she wont backscale feats from the marvels they go back to 6-B because they dont have anything else higher to scale at this moment

AS far as i know there wont be anything else affected, just because she wont backscale feats from the marvels they go back to 6-B because they dont have anything else higher to scale at this moment
I'm just curious about Monica awareness of Captain Marvel powers. She's always said that she can do something like that, and she seems to be citing Wanda as having powers equal to or greater than Carol even though she already knows that Carol can restart the sun. Can this be scale?

I'm just curious about Monica awareness of Captain Marvel powers. She's always said that she can do something like that, and she seems to be citing Wanda as having powers equal to or greater than Carol even though she already knows that Carol can restart the sun. Can this be scale?
No, don't think so, she thought carol might be able to do it, Carol herself knows her powers best and even her was not sure about it, also plot wise Monica doesnt see CArol since she left somewhere in the 90's.

No, don't think so, she thought carol might be able to do it, Carol herself knows her powers best and even her was not sure about it, also plot wise Monica doesnt see CArol since she left somewhere in the 90's.
She talked about Wanda after Endgame and Wandavision, saying that Wanda almost blitzed Thanos with unmatched ease, and her friends said Carol was able to do just that. So she cut the issue off altogether

She talked about Wanda after Endgame and Wandavision, saying that Wanda almost blitzed Thanos with unmatched ease, and her friends said Carol was able to do just that. So she cut the issue off altogether
Her relationship with Carol was bad until The Marvels, she probably listened to Ant man broodcast, which is not a good source since apparently Kamala took the "Captain Marvel beat Thanos with a punch" from it

Her relationship with Carol was bad until The Marvels, she probably listened to Ant man broodcast, which is not a good source since apparently Kamala took the "Captain Marvel beat Thanos with a punch" from it
Oh, that's true, but I still have doubts that there is some kind of announcement that says Wanda is the most powerful of the Avengers. This announcement was during wandavision

Oh, that's true, but I still have doubts that there is some kind of announcement that says Wanda is the most powerful of the Avengers. This announcement was during wandavision
Pretty sure it was the Endgame interview that is already on her profile Kevin Feige answering a question implying Scarlet witch was the most powerful avengers but that's really not relevant now, she was the most powerful at that moment doesn't mean she will always be the most powerful

Pretty sure it was the Endgame interview that is already on her profile Kevin Feige answering a question implying Scarlet witch was the most powerful avengers but that's really not relevant now, she was the most powerful at that moment doesn't mean she will always be the most powerful
OK, at present we will make a separate key for Captain Marvel as key the marvels, right?

If everyone returns to 6-B, will scarlet witch be H6-B at her original value when everyone is at any tier, will she be followed by H-?

It seems that is not the case she will scale higher than the bifrost which has a H6-A calc slightly inferior to that of captain marvel
I think she should have her own keys like other characters. Some of the things she scaled were just words. I'm still surprised she scales higher than the Tesseract because she just says it's interesting

She scales to Tesseract for "being the most powerful weapon in the conquest of the 9 realms"
If she scale from books or magazines then why can't some other characters scale? I'm just wondering about the mcu's scaling system. Some characters can scale and some can't. And there's no reason why it can't be scales

In the wake of this thread, I made a draft for what Carol’s stats could look like:
Feel free to add the justification for her Varies tier and whatever else y’all need for this thread.
Great job, the only thing I would add is maybe clarify that Carol doubted she'd be able to reignite Hala's sun and that it's a new level of power for her.

Great job, the only thing I would add is maybe clarify that Carol doubted she'd be able to reignite Hala's sun and that it's a new level of power for her.
Feel free to add that, like I said, y’all can edit the sandbox to add whatever you need.

I haven’t seen The Marvels myself so I don’t know the details of her star feat or what the justification for her Varies tier would be.

Feel free to add that, like I said, y’all can edit the sandbox to add whatever you need.

I haven’t seen The Marvels myself so I don’t know the details of her star feat or what the justification for her Varies tier would be.
I actually haven't seen the movie either so I don't know how to go about wording it myself lol I just know that's why we aren't scaling it to her base strength

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back