• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then Im guessing you want Thor to scale to 3-A since he used all the stones the same that have the power to kill half the people on the universe.
The stones are as powerful as the user wants them to be and Thor was also overpowered by a single stone when thanos was torturing him.
Believing stormbreaker is stronger than the gaunlet is one thing assume stormbreaker is stronger than the gaunlet+ infinity stones thats another, also Thanos does not scale physically to the stones power
Thor wields stormbreaker so I don’t see your point

Why are you bringing up Thanos I didn’t even mention him dude are you reading another conversation?

Thor wields stormbreaker so I don’t see your point

Why are you bringing up Thanos I didn’t even mention him dude are you reading another conversation?
And Stormbreaker's durability also doesnt scale to Thor, and again there is no proof of the power of that beam with the infinity stones.
I never mentioned a power I think you need to try reading what I say before replying

Only said the gauntlet is above reigniting a star
Is it? Because Uru can be melted with the energy of a dying star that means the gaunlet cant take the energy of a star nor would Stormbreaker for that matter

And Stormbreaker's durability also doesnt scale to Thor, and again there is no proof of the power of that beam with the infinity stones
Thor wields stormbreaker it’s like saying who ever wields the gauntlet is still weak
Is it? Because Uru can be melted with the energy of a dying star that means the gaunlet cant take the energy of a star nor would Stormbreaker for that matter
that is not how it works stormbreaker is stronger then just regular uru it’s why stormbreaker and mjolnir are on different levels
9107297-9099992053-91031.png

The beam that stormbreaker negged was stated to destroy mjolnir

No because Thanos bare hand couldn’t handle that power lol
Thanos almost killed himself destroying the infinity stones, and destroying them didn't destroy the universe. The energy wave traveling through the universe that Rocket confirmed, was the destruction of the stones. It was stated that it was similar to the energy wave that occurred when the snap happened. The more power Thanos used, the more damage he would take.

The beam that Thanos used against stormbreaker is weaker than the destruction of the stones and the snap, as it did not do any harm to him and was casual. This means that the beam shouldn't have greater AP than the durability of hulk-buster hulk.

Thor wields stormbreaker it’s like saying who ever wields the gauntlet is still weak
He is until he can actually use the stones.
that is not how it works stormbreaker is stronger then just regular uru it’s why stormbreaker and mjolnir are on different levels
9107297-9099992053-91031.png

The beam that stormbreaker negged was stated to destroy mjolnir
Just proofs that Stormbreaker has more Uru than mjolnir which is why it is more resistant.

Just proofs that Stormbreaker has more Uru than mjolnir which is why it is more resistant.
both mjolnir and stormbreaker are fully made from uru but are strengthened with magic you can’t be like o because it’s uru they are same durability adding more uru wouldn’t make the material more durable lol they are both pretty thick amounts of it to if they were equal durability stormbreaker would’ve been destroyed just like mjolnir would’ve by the beam instead it negged it

Last edited:
Head canon the stones are weak against themselves it’s why Wanda could destroy one she didn’t output the stone max power or anything lol
Headcanon? The entire film shows that use of the gauntlet takes durability.

Thanos destroying the stones while he held the gauntlet caused damage to himself. Hulk and Iron man using stones caused damage against themselves. Where is your evidence of the contrary?

After absorbing energy
First that is an assumption if you are demanding that her power needs a statement about her glow, then all your thread about she absorbing the energy of the stones would be taken down.
Second it doesnt matter either the energy is absorbed or not, absorbing energy doesnt make her stronger is channeling the energy she absorb that makes her stronger, and as long as she can absorb and channel it's all her power
And a whole new lvl of strength
Except that he never shown any new level of strenght all his awakening are made using lightning attacks.

Headcanon? The entire film shows that use of the gauntlet takes durability
Yes but it obviously doesn’t take as much as the output of using the stone otherwise Thanos durability would be off the charts cause he could survive effecting the entire universe
Thanos destroying the stones while he held the gauntlet caused damage to himself. Hulk and Iron man using stones caused damage against themselves. Where is your evidence of the contrary?
Yea but again the stones are weak against themselves you don’t actually need the max output of the stones power to destroy them otherwise again Thanos durability would be insane for surviving it

Yea but again the stones are weak against themselves you don’t actually need the max output of the stones power to destroy them otherwise again Thanos durability would be insane for surviving it
Where did you took that from? Scarlet Witch is not an infinity stone, she could destroy it because of her connection to the stone, the stones arent even connected betwen them

Where did you took that from? Scarlet Witch is not an infinity stone, she could destroy it because of her connection to the stone, the stones arent even connected betwen them
The stones are connected to each other they are all a part of existence and are in tandem with each other it’s why they amp each other when combined

First that is an assumption if you are demanding that her power needs a statement about her glow, then all your thread about she absorbing the energy of the stones would be taken down.
Second it doesnt matter either the energy is absorbed or not, absorbing energy doesnt make her stronger is channeling the energy she absorb that makes her stronger, and as long as she can absorb and channel it's all her power
Dosen’t really matter when it’s already been accepted.
And where did you get this from?
Except that he never shown any new level of strenght all his awakening are made using lightning attacks.
Tell that to hulk

Assumptions ? What it’s literally basic knowledge and stated several times they all have a connection to each other didn’t
Basic knowledge on what? On your made up fiction? The stones only connection is being infinity stones, nowhere was ever even hinted that a stone is weaker to another stone.
Dosen’t really matter when it’s already been accepted.
And where did you get this from?
It does when even a staff member put that in question, and if an assumption can be acepted a logical assumption like the glow= her power can easily be accepted it has much more basis than her having absorbed the stones.
It's obvious, the energy that she absorbs is stored inside her and then released at her command
Tell that to hulk
I do Thor overpowered Hulk with lightning attacks not physical strenght.

Yes but it obviously doesn’t take as much as the output of using the stone otherwise Thanos durability would be off the charts cause he could survive effecting the entire universe
He already did, The snap. Therefore, the durability of using the stones to affect the unvierse is not astronomical. '

That's not what I said. I said that using the stones to destroying the stones almost killed him. Therefore his casual beam against Thor was not at the same level of power. It doesn't matter if the stones are weak against themselves, it still takes a certain amount of energy for them to destroy themselves. That amount of energy is something Thanos could barely tank.

Using the stones to destroy themselves >= Thanos's Durability > The Snap >= Hulk's durability

The beam he used against Thor was not greater or comparable to the snap, therefore it should not be stronger than Hulk's durability.

He already did, The snap. Therefore, the durability of using the stones to affect the unvierse is not astronomical
Again why are you bringing up Thanos durability to use the snap this is irrelevant to what we were talking about as it’s a hax on unknown level

That's not what I said. I said that using the stones to destroying the stones almost killed him. Therefore his casual beam against Thor was not at the same level of power. It doesn't matter if the stones are weak against themselves, it still takes a certain amount of energy for them to destroy themselves. That amount of energy is something Thanos could barely tank.
Still now how it works When Thanos destroyed the stones it’s different then using it normally his goal was to literally use the stones and shred the universe and remake it are we saying that would take less energy obviously not

hulk why are we even bringing up hulk what ?

Still now how it works When Thanos destroyed the stones it’s different then using it normally his goal was to literally use the stones and shred the universe and remake it are we saying that would take less energy obviously not
It is established that you need durability in order to use the stones all together. Every action requires durability. The fact that destroying the stones caused more damage than the snap which also caused him damage, means his beam against Thor is not at either level.

hulk why are we even bringing up hulk what ?
To show that Thanos's beam was not as strong as when he did the snap.

Again why are you bringing up Thanos durability to use the snap this is irrelevant to what we were talking about as it’s a hax on unknown level
This started with you claiming that Thanos's attack against Thor was greater than Carol's star feat.

Does Scarlet Witch creating a Sun in her pocket reality quality as a 4-C feat?
There's no way to know if its an actual star. But at the very least, using the size of the town, and how long the reality lasted for, you can calculate the total energy by 342 watts per square meter.

Does Scarlet Witch creating a Sun in her pocket reality quality as a 4-C feat?

not a sun nor an illusion, it was because the darkhold corrupted her orchard causing the sky to appear like that, probably why the sun looked different in that scene

edit: idk if u were talking abt the hex or her forest in her apple orchard

it might be an illusion?? do you have a scene where theres a star inside her westview hex?

Last edited:
9166978-35e78e9b-77d3-42b8-805e-fc5e7faf6b99.gif

Are the incursions that dr strange was fixing the same as the ones from the marvels
What? No, those movies happened in different times for a starter we know the hole happened in space while it was day on Earth while during no way home it was night. And it was Monica who fixed the hole in the Marvels

9166978-35e78e9b-77d3-42b8-805e-fc5e7faf6b99.gif

Are the incursions that dr strange was fixing the same as the ones from the marvels
the incursions in nwh were cracks in reality from the spell n ppl from other universes being in 616

n like the one from the marvels was a jump point that gone unstable cuz dar benn was creating too much jump points and it was destabilizing the universal teleportation network or smth so i dont think so

It does when even a staff member put that in question, and if an assumption can be acepted a logical assumption like the glow= her power can easily be accepted it has much more basis than her having absorbed the stones.
It's obvious, the energy that she absorbs is stored inside her and then released at her command
Qaw called it into question because he thought it would be affected by this, then he dropped it when I explained the purpose of the thread. An assumption is something with no proof, I gave plenty to back up my claim.
Still no proof on that
I do Thor overpowered Hulk with lightning attacks not physical strenght.
And he amped his physical strength with it. Along with keeping up with a far stronger Hela

What? No, those movies happened in different times for a starter we know the hole happened in space while it was day on Earth while during no way home it was night. And it was Monica who fixed the hole in the Marvels
That’s not what I mean my guy I mean like is it the same thing happening obviously they aren’t the exact same ones from the same event

In the marvels it’s stated this

She tore a hole in space time"...."Can we fix that"..."in theory you and carol can produce the same amount of energy that was used to open it, ill absorb it, and release it

these look pretty similar

9167009-fc18a4b9-91c1-49cb-895f-d76803b89c18.jpeg

9167010-31918980-153d-4e48-9484-d3ff5fb03d63.jpeg

Shouldn’t this be an upgrade for dr strange?

Can we get back to the actual topic at hand please... this is six pages of nothing right now no progress and lots of deviations.

No staff member or even regular members are gonna want to keep up with this fiasco and yall have shown 0 signs of slowing down or coming to conclusions hell yall are takking about doctor strange and scarlet witch right now. Get back to topic

We still have to one address this ridiculous backscaling of pre awakening characters to post awakening characters and figure out what we would need to do with Hulk to cut off the scaling that was just established to backscale him when he previously was not accepted to do so.

after thats setttled our options are low 4-C captain marvel only (including those who also scale in the film), this would revert Thanos tiers back to High 6-B and Pre-awakening characters back to 6-B

Imo that's the best option

Other option is Thanos tiers are low 4-C and likewise pre-awakening tiered characters are ofc still 6-B as the only change after we disconnect the Hulk scaling would be in effect to the thanos tiers.

Outside of that literally stop derailing with trying to figure out potential upgrades anything else high 6-A or 5-C can be tackled in another thread after yall have a decent discussion amongst yourselves but right now this is a CRT not a general discussion thread so let's get back to the issue and hand and figure out how we want to fix this mess

Qaw called it into question because he thought it would be affected by this, then he dropped it when I explained the purpose of the thread. An assumption is something with no proof, I gave plenty to back up my claim.
Still no proof on that
He literally said it should be looked again.
Your claim was she didnt defeated the thanos before but become stronger after touching the gaunlet, your "plenty" of proof is assumption since there is no confirmation that she actually absorbed.
There is plenty of proof there is connection between her power and her glow there is visual proof that her power increases as her aura increases, there is no further proof needed
And he amped his physical strength with it. Along with keeping up with a far stronger Hela
Again all made with lightning attacks not physical ones, not that it matters he very clearly sttes that his strongest attack made nothing on her

We still have to one address this ridiculous backscaling of pre awakening characters to post awakening characters and figure out what we would need to do with Hulk to cut off the scaling that was just established to backscale him when he previously was not accepted to do so.
Probably because we should stop scaling on the basis of surviving an attack

It’s funny that the rating for the Thor that’s the strongest yet is lower than previous ones. Also, isn’t Carol stated numerous times to be the strongest avenger?

isn’t Carol stated numerous times to be the strongest avenger?
First that was when she first introduced and mcu heroes go through consistent power growth it’s not like that type of statement is valid for ever

2nd that’s just movie hype pretty sure Thor has the exact same stuff or just like the eternals hype statements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back