• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive upgrades for people who can slightly inconvenience Yujiro Hanma

Status
Not open for further replies.
He starts at 18 kilotons from being 3x 6 Kilotons, adding 3x to that is only 54 Kilotons, which isn't even Town level+ I believe

ah heck

Either way yeah, not really High 7-C

Not even close, there are many fanboys around these forums

Not gunna lie, I'm definitely one of them

Also, the earthquake punch was 7-A until it was discovered that he countered the shockwaves of the magnitude 6 earthquake, not the total seismic energy.

Funnily enough, if we still treated that feat as legit, it would be Low 6-B

Because it's just him moving fast enough that the satellites went haywire, he didn't literally cause the entire planet to shake

DMUA said:
Because it's just him moving fast enough that the satellites went haywire, he didn't literally cause the entire planet to shake
Ahhh yeah see, I saw people saying that, but what about the quote where Oliva "affected the whole planet"? Was it hyperbole or just a mistranslation?

maybe both, but definitely the former

BakiHanma18 said:
Not even close, there are many fanboys around these forums
Not gunna lie, I'm definitely one of them
Also, the earthquake punch was 7-A until it was discovered that he countered the shockwaves of the magnitude 6 earthquake, not the total seismic energy.

I f*cking love Yujiro, but he's an inconsistent character. First he can stop a goddamn earthquake and defeat the entire US army, but then he can be defeated with only a net and soothing darts, it's ridiculous

@JohnMorrison

I like to believe it's just Yujiro in various situations trying to put himself at advantages and disadvantages, depending on the current circumstances

BakiHanma18 said:
@JohnMorrison
I like to believe it's just Yujiro in various situations trying to put himself at advantages and disadvantages, depending on the current circumstances
I like to think that, other way it doesn't make sense

@DMUA

Many of the characters are not actually hurting Yujiro which is why I said Low 7-C as I believe downscaling them is appropriate. I know the attack potency chart well enough but Hanayama, Baki and Jack are the only ones who could be understandably 7-C as Hanayama actually hurt Yujiro, Jack is shown to be above Hanayama and Baki had his strength praised by Yujiro when Jack didn't. Prime Doppo was capable of stunning Yujiro but not causing harm, and he would be above everyone else left by a good amount.

The more I think about this the more it seems like an outlier. The prisoners and majority of the cast in their first keys are gonna still remain at 9-A. But now they are gonna have keys that are up to 7-C? Despite their being a very small time gap between the keys. Just something I wanted to address as the more I look through the series the more it seems like an outlier.

Also as you said as well the best we can get Yujiro up to is 54 Kilotons as well. It's impossible to prove it's any higher than that.

SOO Base Baki- Around 6 Kilotons

SOO Demon Back Baki- 18 Kilotons (3x multiplier)

Base Yujiro- At Least 18 Kilotons (Far stronger than this version of Baki)

Demon Back Yujiro- At Least 54 Kilotons (3x multiplier)

If they don't actually do any damage whatsoever to him, they shouldn't be scaled to the top of the verse, yeah.

In any case, whatever works.

Yeah Prime Doppo literally did the same to Yujiro as the lightning did. So he should scale directly to 6 Kilotons. Everyone weaker than him like Baki Dou Retsu and Katsumi should downscale. And everyone stronger than him like Hanayama and Jack are At Least 6 Kilotons. As I said they can logically be 7-C but only them. Then we have all the current Low 7-C's Like Oliva who would now scale to 18 Kilotons and then the god tiers who scale to 54.

miyamoto musashi should also be getting an upgrade then, yujiro also complemented pickles strength so there's that (if taken legitimately)

I will say the newest character (rekishi I think?...sumo guy) should get a page soon. Waiting a little is probably a good idea cuz I know he's gonna have more feats but even now he got quite a showing

N-nani said:
miyamoto musashi should also be getting an upgrade then, yujiro also complemented pickles strength so there's that (if taken legitimately)

I will say the newest character (rekishi I think?...sumo guy) should get a page soon. Waiting a little is probably a good idea cuz I know he's gonna have more feats but even now he got quite a showing
Although he lost, Sukune WAS able to match Baki briefly, so he'd be up there with the god tiers

Base Baki from End of SOO and onwards would scale to above 18 Kilotons if this goes through so yes Nomi is 7-C

Amlad22 said:
@DMUA

Many of the characters are not actually hurting Yujiro which is why I said Low 7-C as I believe downscaling them is appropriate. I know the attack potency chart well enough but Hanayama, Baki and Jack are the only ones who could be understandably 7-C as Hanayama actually hurt Yujiro, Jack is shown to be above Hanayama and Baki had his strength praised by Yujiro when Jack didn't. Prime Doppo was capable of stunning Yujiro but not causing harm, and he would be above everyone else left by a good amount.

The more I think about this the more it seems like an outlier. The prisoners and majority of the cast in their first keys are gonna still remain at 9-A. But now they are gonna have keys that are up to 7-C? Despite their being a very small time gap between the keys. Just something I wanted to address as the more I look through the series the more it seems like an outlier.

Also as you said as well the best we can get Yujiro up to is 54 Kilotons as well. It's impossible to prove it's any higher than that.

SOO Base Baki- Around 6 Kilotons

SOO Demon Back Baki- 18 Kilotons (3x multiplier)

Base Yujiro- At Least 18 Kilotons (Far stronger than this version of Baki)

Demon Back Yujiro- At Least 54 Kilotons (3x multiplier)
People like Jack, Oliva, Pickle, and Doppo are getting an upgrade to 7-C, people like Katsumi and Retsu will not be 7-C, but most likely Low 7-C

Yeah that about sums it up.

@Anttron what do you think about this being in outlier territory? It seems off to me that characters such as Retsu and Katsumi will be going from Small Building Level to Small Town Level after a very small time gap. Under a year I believe.

Also the time frame doesn't matter much, in a few weeks katsumi went from not being able to combat pickle at all, to being able to damage him in combat consistently. Katsumis true Mach punch should scale, retsu I am Not entirely sure. But katsumis Mach punch/kick should scale come to think of it.

Katsumi with the True Mach punch could get 7-C I agree with that, but no way should his regular attacks be anything above Low 7-C.

As for Shibukawa, ofc he scales to 7-C, he's harmed Oliva and as you said, his Aiki worked against Nomi.

Shouldn't he also get a 7-C rating if we are giving Nomi one. Goki I mean, agreed that his regular attacks aren't 7-c.ow 7-c would work for his base tho. But im thinking we change goki's keys now. We'll add a third key, for the Nomi stuff we'll also have to post the scan of him overpowering Nomi with aiki. 9-A low 7-C then 7-C? That sound good for Goki.

Just had to make sure we are all on the same page. also what about the high 7-C stuff? Can we apply that also, because 52 is baseline town level plus, and yujiro would be based on the above like 54 so have we figured out what's going on with that?

Goki is consistently shown to be physically far weaker than the rest of the cast and well past his prime. He would be getting weaker if anything. So nothing past 9-A for his base stats. Aiki is what makes him strong. Goki only overpowered Nomi with Aiki after all so saying he is doing anything without Aiki in that scuffle is just wrong.

As for Yujiro, he most likely does reach High 7-C but since the highest we can scale him to is vastly above 54 Kilotons I think the best rating we could give him is At Least 7-C likely higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back