• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Nasuverse Revisions

Ill do so sometime today, I'll link it when im done.

Imo Ishtar is made to seem more powerful than the likes of Karna so maybe it shuld be vaporization or melting?? but im fine with the others options.

but now that i finally got free time. i do know of 1 more calc'able feat that goes back to Camelot arc. after that i'll let others decide for Fragmentation, pulv, melting, or vape whatever it is lol.

I was thinking vaporization but there was no vapor or steam shown. Or even mentioned.

What feat, link it.

by scaling she should be capable of that. but we don't get any other details, and the rocks shown in the picture above are from the underworld. All we know is that she charged up her NP to full power (wasn't casua but a Fullpowered Blast and the duration of the charge time is unkown but it could hae taken an hour) After she unleashed it, they fell to the underworld.

Im getting the scans for it now, but would you like a quick overview/summary??

Issue is Karna vapes and melts with heat, that's his main thing, Ishtar aint exactly a sun god and without visible steam or vapor or quotes, itd only be pulv. Itd only make sense if Karna has a vaporization feat close to ishtars feat (and lapitus said that his meltdown wasnt that high, seems odd but i dont have enough scans to calc it myself to see).

Yes, give context (although i do recall most of camelot clearly, its my favorite fgo chapter). Depending on how easy it is, ill calc it now.

Quetz is a sun god isn't she? There was a lot of stuff rleating her to the sun, but yet Ishtar and her are sisters both a goddesses of venus. Just Quetz was of the Morning sun.

Well idk about how easy it is to calc, but in Camelot arc we are given a distance between 2 point on a map. That distance being 100Km's, and using that distance you could probably estimate the mountain's length, and perhaps a calc based off mordreds statement of "I will blow away this mountain" (it was something similar to that)

Well post the scans, because I do recall that statement and its valid, she wasnt joking.

Supply the scans and ill calc it.

I went and got those myself, i have the marked and unmarked map, i just need to know what exactly im scaling and the statements for the things n question.

Chariot190 said:
I went and got those myself, i have the marked and unmarked map, i just need to know what exactly im scaling and the statements for the things n question.
For righ tnow i got this for you. https://i.imgur.com/coSUg1V.png the true destination is likely camelot itself that is 100km away from the Temple of the King Ozy [Section 2 supper of the king (2/2) - Last paragraph]

im looking for the mordred statement now. Also, with that is it possible to recalc the casual blast of craters created by the Lion King since we are given a distance??? The distance can probably be used to compare other points on the map

That's good, (although would the destination be the gate of camelot or just the closest distance to its wall? That'd effect the results by like 15%) I can scale now, although, you have any idea which mountain I'm scaling? If I know I can do it within like 5-10 minutes and have it in a blog.

It is but isnt. Due to the angle the depth is impossible to calc for lance's feats, although I could scale the lips of the impacts and use that as an extreme low end depth, oh well I'll make it work somehow.

I believe da vanci was just giving a general distance, but probably wasn't the gate of camelot.Thats what i would like to say at least.. also as for the mountain it should be the one where "Hidden Village" and "West Village" and "East Village" are located https://imgur.com/a/62JOmx9 The big brown mountain

ishtar is 6-C, but not that high into it.

Lance is High 7-A if pulv, low high 6-c if vaporization.

Kinda difficult due to not knowing which mountain, some drastically vary in height and wdth (and there's like 40 around the area) but it'd range from High 7-A to 6-C pulv, 6-C to High 6-C if it's vaporization via eyeballing the average mountains that we can see.

So without a way to get a height we won't have a proper calc... hmmm... not for sure what to do there

Maybe a high end, mid end, or low end based on the mountains sizes irl???

Those mountains are a lot bigger then average mountain sizes. We can get a height, and we can pixelscale it, the issue is there's literally 40+ mountains and I dont know which one it is and a few while not impossible are difficult to scale due to the angle. I could pick a random one but if that isnt the mountain in question it doesnt count. But it's almost assuredly within the ranges that i listed above given how big camelot is and the fact most are only like half the size of the craters, but make up for it with much greater height.

40+ mountains irl or in game?? although the context if i remeber right does tell us which village she was in. if that helps i could go back and see if i can get a scan of it. but i believe that is all 1 big mountain range.

Actually I realized something, do we know how camelot got there? Because it looks like it was built in the middle of a giant crater.

Camelot is contained within the spear itself, or is the spear itself. its something like that. it had something to do with the spear, but there is context about it.

I mean yeah, but the actual physical city itself. It seems to be located within a giant crater. If it is indeed a crater, and Lance created it, it's gonna make fergus look like ******* joke. Of course idk if it is or isnt but if it is then yeah, it's a extremely good feat.

now that you mentioned it. it looks like it sitting at height looking down over the land a little bit. did she like sit it on top of a moutain?? I can see it, but i don't remember there being context abou tthat

It definitely looks like the craters but drasticaly larger. I can calc it but I'd need to know if lance did it.

On the off chance that Lance did create it.

I did a small calc and got 73.16467155938 gigaton pulv and 8.78659840689776 teraton for vaporization.

Cool, so that's an actual crater created by lance. Ergo, Lance's top power is 70 giga to 8 teratons with her np. Which also confirms the other craters are pisseasy casual feats done at a whim.

Actually i got some more lion king feats coming up, and i got a possibile way to scale to other characters.. i just need to do 1 last thing and upload them to imgur.

DragonEmperor23 said:
When was Lion King compared to Arthur?
She was only Compared to her Lancer Altered form from London, and her Singularity F altered Saber form by the MC and Romani confirms that This version of her the "Lion King (Unaltered)" is far beyond them.

Back