• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Nasuverse Revisions

I mean, I typed in Fuyuki city size into google and that's the result that came up, if it's larger I'll redo it but gonna need to know the exact size, or at least the exact distance from something so i can scale.

Fuyuki isn't a real city, is just made up. F/GO shows that it is in the Kyushu island. Shadow did provide good information for the length. That said, wouldn't we factor in the width as well? That looks about as wide as any of the streets. if not wider, and can be seen very clearly near the water's edge where there's no smoke.

Fuyuki is literally based off a real city with every single one of its landmarks based off a real thing, specifically kobe, my original plan was look up the bridge and then use that as a scale but couldnt find the exact name of it. It's like how pokemon regions are based off actual locations too.

Anyway, 19020690m3 = 19020690000000cm3.

Assuming vaporization 19020690000000 x 25700cjj = 488831733000000000 joules or 116833588.19 tons or 116.83358819 megaton.
Stp0uwP the sequel

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Fuyuki isn't a real city, is just made up. F/GO shows that it is in the Kyushu island. Shadow did provide good information for the length. That said, wouldn't we factor in the width as well? That looks about as wide as any of the streets. if not wider, and can be seen very clearly near the water's edge where there's no smoke.
I did factor in the width? I'm treating it as a rectanglar tank for the volume destroyed.

We do know how deep it is, issue is I dont know shit about city construction or elevations but the blast took out the foundation as the water from the bay could fill it in completely thus thats the depth. I'm just assuming 30m, could be more, could be less. If someone wants to find the standard depth for that type of thing then we are good.

Not sure if it's gonna change anything, but Excalibur is not vaporization but Atomization. It was long accepted, but wasnt applied.

Does it always atomize or ca it atomize. Theres a huge difference between always doing it and being able to do it.

Wheeeeeeeere was this ever accepted, actually? Care to show that?

And it has stuff based on it from Kobe, but no, Fuyuki is not a real city by literally any stretch. I haven't a clue where did you ever look up information to think this. There's no Fuyuki City in Kyushu.

And that's not Saber doing MB. That's... I am sorry that's impossible Knight. MB has never ever in anyway shown to possibly have nearly that much range. Just, no.

Really ? But that means her destroying Caster's Greatest COOOOL has to be done with Atomization, since that thing was atomized ?

...Wouldn't that thing result in a really big result ?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
And it has stuff based on it from Kobe, but no, Fuyuki is not a real city by literally any stretch. I haven't a clue where did you ever look up information to think this. There's no Fuyuki City in Kyushu.
It doesnt chage the fact that Fuyuki is based off and is an accurate representation of part of Kobe with many things being 1/1, in the same vain as Kalos being france or unova being manhatten.

Volume 3 F/Z

Light galloped.

Light roared.

The prana, accelerated by the factor of the released dragon, became a streak of light, a swirling and surging torrent that devoured the sea demon together with the dark night.

A silent scream rose within the river water evaporating in an instant, as every single atom composing the body of the giant sea demon that had been the embodiment of terror were exposed to the scorching impact.

Atomization would only increase the result by 1.2, 140 megatons.

Literally check Kobe ever. It is not in Kyushu, it doesn't look at all the same from above, it has a lot of other places Fuyuki doesn't have at all, etc. It has a few landmarks. That's literally it. It is not comparable at all with Kobe except for the landmarks in question.

"Every single atom composing the body of the giant sea demon was exposed to scorching impact"

That really doesn't sound like atomization at all, but I may be wrong.

Excalibur atomizing is controversial, but I know of two arguments for atomizing Excalibur. The first argument is from Fate/Extella Link's description of Excalibur, saying: "its slashes can cut through anything, including light." The second is from Fate/Zero's description of the aftermath:

The prana, accelerated by the factor of the released dragon, became a streak of light, a swirling and surging torrent that devoured the sea demon together with the dark night.

A silent scream rose within the river water evaporating in an instant, as every single atom composing the body of the giant sea demon that had been the embodiment of terror were exposed to the scorching impact.

But in the center of the sea demon being completely burnt to cinders, within a fortress of bulky defiled flesh, Caster simply wordlessly watched over this moment of white blinding annihilation which had stolen his heart.

Before this murmur, directed at no one, left his mouth, all matter was brought into another world, annihilated by the white light.

Archer, standing on the high arch of the bridge and looking down upon all, couldn't help but have a smile emerging on his face when he saw this light of destruction that burnt and consumed all.

Due to Excalibur's blow, the surface of the road had instantly been burned away; even the forest a little way away had been instantly blown to waste. The road was scarred, carved in the likeness of a single straight line. The molten asphalt gave off a revolting stench; it was extremely pungent. Waver felt as if his body was floating through the universe… no, carried by a strong man on his shoulders. Who was it that carried his young Master like a small luggage bag— it was not necessary to ask to know.

"Ah… we've failed."

Rider said softly, as if remorseful from the heart. But considering the current situation, it did seem like too much of an understatement.

It appeared that Rider was not hurt, either. But the chariot in which he rode, as well as the two divine bulls, had all vanished without a trace. The Noble Phantasm 'Gordius Wheel' had borne the might of the 'Sword of Promised Victory' and so had, like Caster's sea monster, vanished and left no trace, not even a speck of dust.

If not even dust or vapor was left behind and the vaporization was the road which wasn't directly hit as Saber aimed Excalibur upwards somewhat, then I can see that making sense.

As for the width of the blast, it seems to be just as if not wider than the Fuyuki bridge. The bridge only looks bigger due to the arcs above.

You right, my bad, i thought high 7-A was 100 megatons.

I do know of 1 more calc'able feat involving a F/Go map, and we are given a distance between 2 points on the map. I won't be able to get the scans until late Sunday Chicago time.

Eh, it's going somewhere at least.

From searching for feats that can scale to physical, to deciding to just divide the calced NP calcs, to scale them to Herc.

Not much progress, but we know where to go now.

Uruk
15 apparently.
Treating uruk as a cylinder and the depth as 2000 meters (think thats what was said) gets a volum of 370109514703240000 cm3.

Now all we need is to decide if it's violent frag, pulv or normal frag. If pulv it ends up as 18.93007556083 gigatons. 6.10362249391 giga if violent fragmentation. 707.66637611 megaton if normal fragmentation.

Seeing as shadow edited his post to say 30, not 40, that would mean the results have to be decreased now. new volume

398062336.56 frag. 398.06233656 megaton.

3433287652.82 violent frag. 3.43328765282 giga.

10648167502.96 pulv. 10.64816750296 gigaton.

So we looking at 7-A, High 7-A or 6-C depending on how badly Ishtar fragged it.

Any mention of debris after? Falling rocks? etc?

seeing as almost nothing is there other then a few rocks that dont even make up 1% of the volume, pulv is probably fine. So that's a 10 gigaton, tier 6 feat.

Regardless, it looks to be at least pulv so the high end should be fine. dont know howd it scale though to other servants.

Back