• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Nasuverse Revisions

AnonymousBlank said:
Fate Saber has B Str tho?
Normal Saber, as in full power, as in without Shirou's weak ass holding her back. She has A STR then. Plus Alter is physically comparable to Herc, while having Mana Burst A and STR A just like Rin Saber.

In my honest opinion, I'm pretty sure Herc is supposed to be one of the strongest servants physically, he's outright called one of the strongest servants ever in the vn, then there's his hype and all, even in FGO, pretty sure it's even implied the Herc in FGO is a tad weaker then normal because his power cant fit in his saint graph properly (allegedly, dont know where that come from).

VN Salter was backed by Sakura as well, she's stronger then a normal Salter if changes anything.

She really isn't. The only thing Sakura provides is infinite mana, so Saber can spam abilities without care and her regen is better than usual. But the max output of mana she can do doesn't change, just as it doesn't change for Sakura despite infinite mana and how it doesn't change for Rin despite quasi-infinite mana. Attack power wise, Rin Saber and her are the same.

The VN also emphasises that Salter is equal in power to Berserker. Some others I think even call her the physically strongest, and in the HF movie you see her overpower a punch of Heracles with her own near the end.

I just remembered, didn't bedi need to use his NP just to parry a casual slash from a sun boosted Gawain's sword?? Happened in the scene where we first meet bedi.

That's true but Camelot Bedi is also pissweak (despite being one of the coolest characters).

Camelot Bedi is actually rather strong. Turning on Airgetlam makes his stats STR A, END B, and AGI A+, comparable to the upper Servant tiers. That's how he's able to compare.

I know, I mean without it though, he's incredibly weak, because spoilers, he's not even a servant.

Yeah, but he has it turned on whenever he's in battle, and if I remember right, he used Dead On -Airgetlam on Gawain, which is the A+ Anti-Unit/Army attack of the arm. But Upgrade would need to confirm for me,

Im looking at hisF/Go information profile now. I had internet problems so it may take a minute, and i will go back to the scene. I can post screenshots if needed, but by using its true name "Dead End - Airgetlam" It becomes Anti-Army, but his STR stat becomes Rank A, and the Noble Phantasm attack like his super move, or final attack whatever becomes Rank A. This is kinda important for Scaling Sun Boosted Gawains physical stats

That reminds me, Numeral of the Saints Boosted Gawain was also able to deflect some of the damage done by Karnas Noble Phantasm VS by backhanding it with his sword.

To be specific, there's Switch On and Dead On. Switch On Airgetlam is when the Arm is "turned on", giving Gawain the strength to not be useless during the singularity and fight normally. Dead On is when he uses the colossal amount of magical energy inside of it to sweep with his hand, so the normal in game NP.

His stats on the profile are the stats he gets with Switch On, which he always has turned on during battle otherwise he'd be useless.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
To be specific, there's Switch On and Dead On. Switch On Airgetlam is when the Arm is "turned on", giving Gawai (bedi) the strength to not be useless during the singularity and fight normally. Dead On is when he uses the colossal amount of magical energy inside of it to sweep with his hand, so the normal in game NP.
His stats are the stats he gets with Switch On, which he always has turned on during battle otherwise he'd be useless.
fixed that lol

this thread looks like its apporaching 500 comments???

Anyways Switch on is a contiounsly active stat amp then?? But Dead End/On is a sort of energy projection like blast that is A+ from what your saying??? Is this stated anywhere in the singularity?? I don't remember its been a while since i went through the whole thing

Is anyone allowed to link it, and what should the summary be for the OP, or the opening of the thread be when linking it?

"While it has the same name as the Divine Construct employed by the Celtic war god, its true identity is that of "the holy sword Excalibur that he failed to return".
A constantly active-type of Noble Phantasm. By releasing the True Name with the words "Flash, Silver-Colored Arm (Dead EndÒâ╗Airgetlam)", a anti-army extermination attack is performed."

From his profile. And you could do the new thread, just gotta bring up the calcs we have done and ask everyone to mention again anything we may have been looking into to decide tiers better.

Pretty sure its talked about in the fkashback and around when they get to the gate.

The NP may have clashed with the Lion King's fullpower, that should be checked, obviously would have happened in the final few quests.

i wouldnt, it was a pretty important scene, in fact if I recall he died doing it so its not like its something he can do often or casually, it was a suicide, but that would be his and excaliburs peak even if its a one time thing.

I am on that scene now, and going by the context. It sounds like the seals of excalibur were unlocked. Bedievere couldn't unlock it, but Mash, and The MC can, so the 3 of them weilded it together.

I won't cry. i wont cry. i wont cry.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
That certainly makes more sense. I kinda wanna see the scene for myself to form a better opinion, but don't remember which one it was.
its the very last act in the camelot chapter about mid way through, after the scene with Mash and Lord Camelot

Excalibur also didn't kill the lion king, but it did break the Scared Lance. This is actually a good feat for an "All Seals Unlocked" Saber Altria/Arotira (Female) Excalibur

Which would be at least country level, given my calc was accepted.

"Saurhan: Tawara! Wait, You ain't lookin' so good!"

After hearing SirLancelots opinion i could make a 2nd thread since i have time for it. though i fear i may not make the best Opening... But i'll try my best..

Edit: I totally didn;t cry!!! ^sniveling and whimpering with a trash full of tissues behind me^

Back