• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Nasuverse Revisions

Im pretty sure Lancetoria is completely divine, its why artoria began to age. The storm king possesed the body, it's like a case of reverse ishtar or demiservants.

Lancria's outright stated to not yet be completely divine yet.

She aged because she's not holding Excalibur, and the time between her gradually turning into a Divine Spirit.

Wasnt it stated that the divine spirit of the lance possessed her and took complete control of her and that shes no longer artoria but the storm king?

If you're talking about The Lion King, Roman stated she's turned into a divine being and no longer thinks like a human.

So it's more like her "mental composition" (how she thinks) turns less human the more she hold on to it.

That'd be for The Lion King.

Lancria should be comparable to her Saber self. I recall it's her if she doesn't use Excalibur as her main, and use Rhongomyniad instead.

Yeah I don't know how many centuries for Lion King...Would that apply to Bunny Artoria too when she comes to NA in two or three years ?

Well the craters are from the lion king, not normal servant lance. So we gotta figure out how Lion King scales to the other servants, there's gawain so the casual craters are likely usable for scaling to the average servants plus its around the same as fergus' feat when halved so we can use Archer and herc as scaling too, with the big nuking feat only scalable for the god tiers or more powerful NP.

Ishtars feat is nice backing and supporting.

Chariot190 said:
Well the craters are from the lion king, not normal servant lance. So we gotta figure out how Lion King scales to the other servants, there's gawain so the casual craters are likely usable for scaling to the average servants plus its around the same as fergus' feat when halved so we can use Archer and herc as scaling too, with the big nuking feat only scalable for the god tiers or more powerful NP.

Ishtars feat is nice backing and supporting.
I think Da Vinci of all people states that Tristan is stronger than pretty much all the Servants we fought in the game, and that would be from a casual Tristan even

Pretty sure its gonna be hard to scale the Camelot Servants, well except when you get to Babylonia, should be easier to scale the Servants there

Backscalingis a thing, it wouldnt be scaling to even ground but scaling from not getting one hit ko.

Eh fair enough although Servants with the Grail and someone like Cu Alter would have a easier time to scale to Camelot Servants.

Is Lalter > Tesla ? Because he does state he would be able to blow up the continent at his full power or something

Romani and Co seemed more impressed with Ishtar than Karna in terms of output

And Tristian stated he could easily kill Gawain without his Numeral of the Saints Buff

Dangai Ichigo said:
Eh fair enough although Servants with the Grail and someone like Cu Alter would have a easier time to scale to Camelot Servants.
Is Lalter > Tesla ? Because he does state he would be able to blow up the continent at his full power or something
Imo from the description given by Lancer Artorias True Name release of Her Noble Phantasm. She should by High 6-A, multi continent

Dangai Ichigo said:
Pretty sure its about him using the fog to expand it's range. Well that's what I remember.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Romani and Co seemed more impressed with Ishtar than Karna in terms of output

And Tristan stated he could easily kill Gawain without his Numeral of the Saints Buff
Does Karna even do anything in E Pluribus though?

He like: Beat you up. Get beaten by you a bit. Goes to fight with Arjuna. Gets stabbed by Cualter.

Pretty sure Karna has hype and lore on his side, with even his normal punches being stronger thenmost A rank np and being in the upper top of servants.

I think it was in apoch ep 1 or 2. Could be wrong though.

Maybe 3 when he fought jean?

Indirectly implied.

Siegfried's Master was wondering why Siegfried takes damage from Karna's attacks, while Siegfried's Armor of Fafnir should null all attacks below B-rank.

Pretty sure that only said his skill with a spear was such that his strikes ranked up. The only one who had their strikes compared to a NP was a nerfed Achilles ripping through Chiron iirc.

Guess I was wrong then, although he still does have insane hype around him. He was compared to Gil I think in CCC or something albeit not as strong but still a capable opponent.

I recall it being said whoever has Karna would make them a very likely winner of the Holy Grail War.

While Gil is just too broken for the Holy Grail War.

Also a weakened Karna with no K&K lost to a weakened Gil.

So it seems Karna is weaker, but take notes: This is more likely about overall battle prowess, and not sheer brute force.

Anyway, is there any other feats that need to be calced, or are we good?

I'm all out if ideas for for what can be calc'able besides Mordreds feat, but I going through the context later I could probably find the location.

Also, Karna and Gawain stalemate except for their NP's. Karnas NP > Amped Gawain's NP, and that's a weaker Karma as well. If we scale Karna > Ishtar.. this should also mean Gawain => Ishtar.......

Well, Mordred's feat aint gonna be any lower than High 7-A/6-C, probably 6-C solidly if vaporization so while there's no calc, it's still a feat for the collection.

Question, doesn't Altera have a Holy Grail Amped Country busting calc floating around???

This is totally not a bump because i have other nasuverse wide revisons planned

She has.

But not gonna scale to most people except maybe Cualter.

Because it took Mash & Boudica's NP to block-

Wait. Are you thinking about backscaling?

Whats backscaling???

Well Mooncell Saber Nero in last encore did block a country level Excalibur Galatine from Gawain <~<

Just in case, Rank Defenses like AoF and GH use handa abstractly as a defense. The power doesn't matter, just the rank. A B rank attack and a B Rank NP aren't the same in power, but the armor merely cares about rank.

In the case of Karna, he merely used his skill and his spear to hit harder than his STR stat would indicate. Gordes was confused because Karna has only B Strength, so what in the fork is happening? Kinda like that.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Whats backscaling???
Well Mooncell Saber Nero in last encore did block a country level Excalibur Galatine from Gawain <~<
Powerscaling down. And it ends up in a weaker Tier than the original feat they scale from.

Well that wasn't my purpose, but maybe servant Attila isn't as strong as her mooncell version?? my original train of thought is that maybe there was some more validaity to it now

Also, it seems Karna has "Mana Burst" similar to saber where he infuse mana into the tipe of his spear (or somewher else) to increase its output above something than he normally does [1]

Considering the grail boost and the fact that the destruction would have been gradual, I am not sure about using Altera. Never liked that one.

And yes, Karna has Mana Burst Flames. It is veeeeery obvious when he uaes it because it has a very explosive effect.

Wait? Blasting? For some reason I was under the assumption she like kicked it.

all tier 6 too???

Though with Lancer Artoria's NP can't we add something like "Possibly far higher with the true name release of her noble phantasm"

Lancer artoria being something like "Island tier casually, Country tier with a slightly more effort, Possibly far higher with the true name release of her noble phantasm "Rhon-whatever" [of course link calcs and scans lol but I'm at work]

Back