• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Nasuverse Revisions

She was only Compared to her Lancer Altered form from London, and her Singularity F altered Saber form by the MC and Romani confirms that This version of her the "Lion King (Unaltered)" is far beyond them.

I'm pretty sure Romani flat out says she's above the power of any King Arthur ever recorded but only those two are enough.

But how strong is Lancer Alter ?

Seeing as she created a crater that nuked jerusalem. 1-134 gigatons for casual feats.

70 giga to 8 tera for her huge jerusalem nuking feat.

Edit: I read that wrong oops. Hell if i know.

1st.) Lion King gave Gawain a gift which changes the time of day. Tbh i have no idea if this should be classified as hax or not, but this instantly gives Gawain his Numeral of the Saints buff and makes him 3x Stronger. https://i.imgur.com/PVx3w4E.png https://i.imgur.com/knamVWz.png

2nd'ly) Lion Kings Noble Phantasm description sounds more like a Multi-Continent (high 6A) type thing. A noble Phantasm is fffaaarrrr different from a Casual blast. https://i.imgur.com/MfK4XyO.png https://i.imgur.com/I2FHTL1.png

3rd.) This massively should reinforce The previous calc of Gawain which can be found here on my blog (I didn't do the calc, i simply came across it on facebook, and its a few years old). This was a buffed/Amped Gawain with his Numeral of the Saints active. within the Mooncell the skill, Numeral of the Saints, is an active, togglable, skill, iirc that buffs almost all of gawains stats by 3. Take that 8.78659840689776 teraton multiply it by 3

8.78659840689776 teraton x 3 = 26.3597952207 teratons. The Calc on the blog was at 28.816242043953153029.

Since gawain was NOT buffed when he tanked a causal but "with killing intent" blast from The Lion King. We could divide it by 3 right? Going by Context, Gawain was alive, but really close to death. Context is in these scans. https://i.imgur.com/FSvFSfF.png [http:// https://i.imgur.com/Qv7FNgS.png https://i.imgur.com/Qv7FNgS.png] https://i.imgur.com/D8j5Ox0.png

Hopefully all that made sense...

My point in case i poorly explained it.. Gawain almost died by a casual blast from the lion king that was fully intended, or meant to kill him. This was without his Numeral of the Saints buff. But Numeral of the Saints is a multiplier and it should give us a rough idea for Gawains stats, especially durability in which a few characters can scale from. Such as Karna, Lu Bu, and Saber Nero can scale from Gawain. So Gawain might possibly be like 2.5x weaker than the Lion King. ... this still doesn't seem to be making sense.. its like midnight here lol

1. That's just power bestowal. For the sun following him, no idea about it. But is it the actual sun? I forgot what it is.

2. That's about the layer covering the planet

It's hax, if not it's an outlier.

I have no idea how you'd put a number on that, it sounds powerful but idk how youd quanitify it.

Dont know.

I wouldnt use the 8 teraton calc for gawain unless we assume that nukig jerusalem is casual, but the other casual craters that we know are in fact casual are like 8x smaller, I'd use the average craters for him as a minimum and reserve the nuking of jerusalem to the absolute top tiers unless you or someone can prove otherwise. Although when Gawan took the casual blast he wasnt amped, the knights dont get amped in the throne so you dont need to divide it.

Chariot190 said:
I have no idea how you'd put a number on that, it sounds powerful but idk how youd quanitify it.

I wouldnt use the 8 teraton calc for gawain unless we assume that nukig jerusalem is casual, but the other casual craters that we know are in fact casual are like 8x smaller, I'd use the average craters for him as a minimum and reserve the nuking of jerusalem to the absolute top tiers unless you or someone can prove otherwise. Although when Gawan took the casual blast he wasnt amped, the knights dont get amped in the throne so you dont need to divide it.
Maybe baseline High 6-A??? well i have no idea either lol.. The Noble phantasm holds down a layer of the planet.

The Lion king had full intent to kill him. Even the Lion King was surprised he lived https://i.imgur.com/D8j5Ox0.png but a lot of characters can scale to him

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Is there no sun light in the throne room?
This ability was given to him by the Lion King as a "Gift" so its probably some ability restriction or power null, some sort of countermeasure maybe???

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Is there no sun light in the throne room?
This ability was given to him by the Lion King as a "Gift" so its probably some ability restriction or power null, some sort of countermeasure maybe???
After Lancelot joined you, I recall it being stated if one turns their sword against the King, the gift will no longer work.

John985 said:
1. That's just power bestowal. For the sun following him, no idea about it. But is it the actual sun? I forgot what it is.
2. That's about the layer covering the planet
it kinda has to be the actual Sun for Numeral of the Saints to work doesn't it? unless "Mooncell" logic applies where its a skill that can be turned on an off

I mean, the gifts are gifts for something. If Gawain's gift isn't turning stuff to light, he still gets or should get Numeral of the Saint if the sun is out. The gift merely makes it so that's 24/7 no matter what, but his skill doesn't stop working if it's off.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I mean, the gifts are gifts for something. If Gawain's gift isn't turning stuff to light, he still gets or should get Numeral of the Saint if the sun is out. The gift merely makes it so that's 24/7 no matter what, but his skill doesn't stop working if it's off.
After Gawain shows off his gift to turn the night into light the Main Character has an option to yell out "Hes 3x times stronger now!!!" Romani and Da Vanci also makes a point that during the day hes "Invincible".

Edit: I think i might have misunderstood what you said.. Sorry about that..

but this is the context during the scene for anybody else about his Numeral of the Saints https://i.imgur.com/49Z7gRJ.png

He shouldn't be 3x more powerful in the throne room overrall..

Anyways, it's clear that Gawain when shot by Lion King doesn't have his Gift on ,and it was at night then, so he can't have Numeral of the Saints activated then.

So Gawain scales to Lion King Arturia's casual blasts, and anyone who can fight non-NotS Gawain scales to the same. Anyone who fights and defeats NotS Gawain is 3x more powerful than that, and Lion King Arturia herself is far more powerful via the destruction of Jerusalem to create Camelot on.

At least, that's what I got. But this means we can scale Mashu's Lord Camelot to Serious Lion King, since Mashu blocked her attacks. Which means anyone who can damage Lord Camelot scales to Lion King Arturia.

Screenshot 20191028-151246 Fate GO
Lion King herself has this statement in Lancria's profile to scale her to Divine Spirits directly, as it was stated she completely turned into one.
Da Vinci also stated she has Authority too.

As for her casual blasts, I'm not sure if we can scale the ones that shot the villages to the one that shot Gawain.

The one that she uses to destroy villages took a SUTERAAAA to fend it off.

While Gawain took one and didn't die. If we scale it the the one she used for the villages, he'd be tanking Stella and other NPs.

She didn't have it. And she's currently scaling from NotS Gawain.

But this is a Thread for General Servants AP, so this might have to be kept for later.

Diinou HotHead said:
As for her casual blasts, I'm not sure if we can scale the ones that shot the villages to the one that shot Gawain.
The one that she uses to destroy villages took a SUTERAAAA to fend it off.

While Gawain took one and didn't die. If we scale it the the one she used for the villages, he'd be tanking Stella and other NPs.
I don't think it was that it took a Stella to fend off, more that Arash needed to use Stella to completely overpower it so that none of the people (read: innocent civillians) died from the blast.

It's not that he couldn't take the attack himself, nor that any servant couldn't, more so that he had to do something to save the lives of all of those very squishy and vulnerable humans who most assuredly couldn't take it.

So basically what I'm saying is, it was more of a character moment for Arash, not a direct "only this attack can overpower it" moment. If that were true, and no servant could take the attack, Bedivere wouldn't have been able to even stand a fraction of a chance against serious Lion King.

On Arashes profile description on F/Go. The 2nd to last part. His NP is said to be comparable to an Anti-nation noble phantasm if that provides any relevance or supporting feat lol. But only when at maximum output, and it's a suicide attack by Arash

SUTERAAAAAA + Excalibur Proto can defend against Dendera Light Bulb if my memory seves me correct.

So it can backscale from that by dividing it in half for being a shared feat.

Anyone wanna give me a quick rundown of what I missed?

Im gonna put the nuking of jerusalem into a blog within the hour so we have it and it can be eval'd.

I found a feat conveying that Rider Drake may have been some kind of Composite/Combined Storm, but its probably worse than what we are working with currently

Actually, Does anyone have the unmarked worldmap for after one of the villages got nuked? We can calc that as well, that blast being scalable directly.

So what is everything that has been calc'ed so far, abd what is scale'able??

Which one is going to be picked for us to use????

Is it actually possible for Karna to be stronger than Ishtar, and lancer artoria be greater than then both???

I mean Camelot was ranked at a higher difficulty then Babylonia..... But I feel like this might cause scaling issues...

Karna might be. He's a half-god with 1+1 Divine Constructs on him.

Lancria I don't know if she should scale above them. It WAS stated she's partially a Divine Spirit but I'm not sure.

Ishtarin isn't the same as full power Ishtar tbf

I'm pretty sure she's weaker due to the whole, Rin body thing

Back