• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Nasuverse Revisions

Actually, let me clarify something for myself. 7-A tier comes from stats and physical feats, not NP itself (NGL some NP can go up to 5B and even 2A with what we have now). So, we are still talking about well, normal, or physical tiering for Servants and in turn DAs and others, right?

Though, as i have said again and again, some Servants can outright tank these NPs and even overpower them by non NP abilities.

Now we need to see what the others think of this idea. Would we scale Calad2 = Calad1 or to half the value since 1 is A+ while 2 is only A from what we know?

@Makk Yes. We are mainly talking about the NP that would fall within the standard multipier chain, not those that are obviously outside of it like those in 5B and 2A. Caladbolg in particular can be scaled almost directly to Herc' strength due to his feats in Archer vs Herc

If a Servant can overpower an NP or compare, then great, that just means they are a bit higher on the chain

AnonymousBlank said:
Now we need to see what the others think of this idea. Would we scale Calad2 = Calad1 or to half the value since 1 is A+ while 2 is only A from what we know?
Halfing it is probably the safer option, but at worst we can put a tier range on it

Well, i will just list endurance tanking NP feats i know since i remember most of those.

Jeanne tanks and blocks a punch from Malkuth, the same Golem that 1v1 LB King Mammoth Ivan

Lobo tanks MULTIPLE Jalter's NP, though with recoverable damages

Melt wasn't even affected by Tristan's Failnaught.

Kingprotea can tank EX NPs like Saraswati Meltout through sheer endurance alone.

Melt wasn't affected because he was shooting arrows into liquid. No matter how good your arrows are you can't exactly blow away a lake unless you have some sort of explosive force, which Tristan pointed out while fighting her.

Yeah. I meant that you may need A+ NP or STR just to actually damage her. Then again, it's a matter of compability not just rank alone

We have the depth, we have the size, I think we need the materials Ishtar shot down

(How hard she shot it down too, be it fragmenting, pulverizing, or vaporizing)

As for the scaling, it's stated to be her NP, so that may scale to comparable NPs as well (Not sure if her being a Divine Spirit would make her stronger than normal Servants)

Diinou HotHead said:
We have the depth, we have the size, I think we need the materials Ishtar shot down
(How hard she shot it down too, be it fragmenting, pulverizing, or vaporizing)

As for the scaling, it's stated to be her NP, so that may scale to comparable NPs as well (Not sure if her being a Divine Spirit would make her stronger than normal Servants)
They made it seem like she has greater potential, and power than Karna.

It was 1 full power shot, and no rubble was kicked up so it had to be really small particles, but if we scale her above Karna it should be an easy oick, bit I'll let others decide that.

Depends on what kind of divine spirit. Orion for example is an imperfect divine spirit.

Edit: also. She was slightly above cloud level height.

Artemis was nerfed so hard because she got packed with Orion, who was supposed to be summoned as a normal Servant, I recall.

But Ishtar got summoned as a proper Divine Spirit Servant, so she need a human body.

I'm kinda reserved about scaling Divine Spirits to other Servants, because of how crazy dope Quetz was.

It's Ereshkigal

Anyways, they should scale quite far above normal Servants I don't think their NP would scale.

But calcing Ishtar blasting a hole to the Underworld can get a "Divine Spirit Pseudo-Servants only" NP scaling, if it were higher than your average NP calcs.

Not really. When it comes to NP, being divine or not don't really matter. Though, it does usually that divines have more potent NPs in exchange for mana cost.

Ishtar can store some of her Mana in gems and build it up to unleash a stronger attack. Due to the host she can't unleash a lot of her power at once.

Also she is an antagonist in the CCC xollab manga for now.

Not much left here, right?

We already decide to scale the weakened Excaliblast by dividing the calced Caladbolg in Agartha, and put it in place of the old Angra calc.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
For Ishtar,
Here was have the stated depth between the surface where Uruk is at and the underworld. 2,000 meters.

here is the best screenshot you will get in Game to get an aproximate size for Uruk if pixel scaled.

Here is the best anime shot for Uruk. I got 2 so you can take your pick. [1] [2]

For reference, the distance you see here is 2,000 meters .

Is this enough to get Ishtar a proper calc???

Though whom it scales too i have no idea.
What about calc'ing Rintar to show our love, and loyalty to RIntar, and Gorgon ;~;

If we decide to use Herk batting off Caladbolg, then we'd need to remember that everyone else not A+ and above backscales. The narration notes Herk used all his might to yeet that stuff away.

Also, another thing to potentially calc if it can be calced in anyway is the line of destroyed ground left by Excalibur in the Singularity F. It looks about as thick as the Fuyuki Bridge and extends way, way longer.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
If we decide to use Herk batting off Caladbolg, then we'd need to remember that everyone else not A+ and above backscales. The narration notes Herk used all his might to yeet that stuff away.
Also, another thing to potentially calc if it was calced in anyway is the line of destroyed ground left by Excalibur in the Singularity F. It looks about as thick as the Fuyuki Bridge and extends way, way longer.
was that in the movie or the game??? i could go try to find it

In the game. Look at the map for the Singularity F. The long line extending off, if I remember, is the direct result of Excaliblast. There's no other NP in the war that can do that either, as far as I remember.

The depth is at the very least as deep as the city's foundation or at least as deep as the roads and elevation, given that the water from the bay filled up the destruction.

Fuyuki is apparently 3km in diameter.

Assuming a random depth of 30m because i dont actually know the elevation.

367680m3 or 367680000000cm3.

Assuming vaporization, 9449376000000000 joules or 2258455.07 tons of tnt or 2.25845507 megaton.

Stp0uwP

3 kilometers across is the size of the cavern where the true grail is. Fuyuki itself is larger than that, it is certainly not 3 kilometers in diameter.

Back