• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Nasuverse Revisions

If Galantine is equal to Karna's NP then we may as well just calc Karna's. As that's clearly straight up melting and vaporization, less assumptions that way.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
I'll try to do it now with the time I have

1.) In CCC Gawain's NP was stated by BB to be comparable to Karnas as if they were equal. We can look at F/A to see what Karnas does with just heat energy.

2.) Gawain's NP is consistently stated to have the heat of the sun. The surface temp of the sun is 5,776┬░K and Rocks melt between 1,100 to 2,400┬░F.

He should be capable of vaporization or melting right??
Lmao convert the Fahreinheit temperature to Celcius so it is a bit easier to compare ot x)

Oh, what about the FGO cms? I think there's a handful of cool feats in those, maybe those can be used?

Diinou HotHead said:
More terrifyingly, BB wasn't actually referring to his NP, she's referring to his wall of fire that prevents her teleport.
My overall point though is that with such heat he should be able to melt or vaporize

Gawain is a top-tier servant, but that should apply to normal AP since the wall of fire wasn't an NP iirc

Then again I need to reread CCC, because I don't remember exact specifics

• "
Leo, Gawain! So this wall of fire came from one of their skills? BB is completely surrounded by it. The flames must prevent transfer, because it looks like BB can't run away.

BB :: Kk…this incredible firepower, far outside my expectations…being of the same power level as Karna, I'd assumed this one couldn't do anything either. I suppose it's the difference in the power of the Master.

Leo :: I'm honored by your praise, but I didn't come here to chat. Finality, "Sword Camelot: The Brilliant Castle Where Holy Swords Assemble." Even I can only maintain it for three minutes. In that time, we will destroy you, BB." [1]

Yeah its a skill, but my point is being missed.... i think...

I am saying that with knowing the heat of his NP being in that ball park. The Island cutting feat of Gawain, and the Explosion at the End should probably be calc'ed with Melting, or Vaproizatio. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwgShc8tpl0&t=5s

In Foxtail, Karna and Gawain were fighting to a near Stalemate https://************.com/chapter/fateextra_ccc_foxtail/chapter_30

Gawain,and Leo used Numeral of the Saints + a Code Cast to tank Karna's NP, and Gawain then used his NP https://************.com/chapter/fateextra_ccc_foxtail/chapter_32

A Karna with a lower Endurance ranking (Defense) survived, but was severly damaged by Gawains NP

> Fate/Apocrphyra = Karna Vs Siegfried https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_kPukc6bkE

> Fate Extra Last Encore = Gawain uses Excalibur Galatine Vs Nero https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwgShc8tpl0&t=5s

Karna Scales to Gawain; as Gawain Scales to Karna. Only differnce should be values of NP ranking, and Master-Servant limitations. right/correct??

Gawains Excalibur Galatine (unamped) would scale to Nero (unamped)

Karna would scale to Siegfried?????

Keep in mind that Karna was only matched by Gawain because he had lost his armor, and was heavily weakened due to Jinako sucking as a master.

@TheUpgradeMan

I already tried calculating the Karna vs Siegried feats, but they didn't work out to anything notable. iirc they barely passed into tier 7.

KnightOfSunlight said:
Keep in mind that Karna was only matched by Gawain because he had lost his armor, and was heavily weakened due to Jinako sucking as a master.
Foxtail manga differs significantly from the events of (OG) CCC, but Gawain still needed buffed to Survive Karna's Noble Phantasm.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
@TheUpgradeMan
I already tried calculating the Karna vs Siegried feats, but they didn't work out to anything notable. iirc they barely passed into tier 7.
which segment did you calc, and can you copy and paste it here??

The one that actually scales to people other than Karna; the melting of the entire battlefield. We also calculated the clash from the openning segment of the show, Mordred vs Siegfried.

was the calc put into a blog and properly evaluated?? Was it the one that Arigula did on the Nasuverse Disuccsion thread??

I'm not gonna copy paste it since we did it in a discord chat, with us working together. If I need to, I'll copy paste it later. The lava feats came out to Low City Level. The cloud feats involved were small town, at least by estimation. The Clash from the opening combined with the clouds displaced by the class yeilded low end City Level.

I didn't bother posting it in a blog cuz the values were so low end

Arigula (I probably said his name wrong) did a rough estiamation calc and it came up close to high end city and he said he didn't account for FOV, and depth of the melted crater that was created

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I'm not gonna copy paste it since we did it in a discord chat, with us working together. If I need to, I'll copy paste it later. The lava feats came out to Low City Level. The cloud feats involved were small town, at least by estimation. The Clash from the opening combined with the clouds displaced by the class yeilded low end City Level.

I didn't bother posting it in a blog cuz the values were so low end
Well...Didn't seem that bad

Dont know, doing some rough angsizing gets some pretty big dick numbers. Guess it depends on how you scale the aoe.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Also, sword camelot is not one of Gawains Skills. its a Code Cast done by Leo [1]
Let's see...

BB said that fire wall thingy is as hot as weakened Karna, that wall is said in the Mats to only be breakable by people with holy swords...

So this can scale to most Holy Swords too, and most likely they will scale above.

(No, I'm not overlooking your points, those points are just things I don't have comments for)

(Also, that's a dope Codecast there)

There's Karna melting things, which Iapitus seems to say it's too weak.

Sad thing. Cuz it can scale to Leo's Sword Camelot, then probably scale to other Holy sword users as I said above.

He'll just scale below his normal version, for CCC one.

Remember, when getting Jinako's first SG, when both sides are not being serious, Karna can still give your Servant a challenge.

Extra: Normal Karna is considered a motherf*cking powerful Servant that can potentially make you the MVP of the war as far as I know. But Jinako made him on the level of a normal Servant.

Chariot190 said:
Dont know, doing some rough angsizing gets some pretty big dick numbers. Guess it depends on how you scale the aoe.
I guess what we gotta remember is that all this happened just from him charging up his attack. It may not scale to anyone, since it would be rather anticlimactic if Karna charges up his lance only for everyone to have already melted, but its still cool to know

Didn't we scale the 7-A people from Angra just awakening in the first place?

I don't see much problem here.

(I'm talking hiw we scale here)

I am talking about how we scale.

Iapitus said Karna meltdown shouldn't scale, because he's charging up an attack.

But we already scale Angra from his awakening.

As far as I know, the only thing unreliable in the Angra calc is the calc itself. The scaling nobody seems to say it was wrong.

We don't scale Servants to Angra awakening

We scale them to Shirou who van kill Angra with Excalibur

And that Excalibur scales to a weaken Excaliblast Herc swatted away, and on to Servants.

So I phrased it wrong.

But yeah. Didn't it scale directly to AP for Angra itself as well?

I'm a bit confused, are we trying to find a new feat to scale from or is it something else? We have the ratios for NP rank vs Servant stats and where that lands. Perhaps I have completely missed something, but is there any reason we don't just scale everyone to Ruler Quetz's A rank Anti-Unit NP, which is stated to be comparable to This. At the very least, this could be a supporting feat for backscaling from Fergus's NP, and Herc whom scales fro there

I'm pretty sleep deprived, so there is a good chance I may have missed something obvious lol.

The former.

The reason we use the Grail earthquake thingy to scale physicals is, as I recall, it's a HALF-DEAD Shirou projecting and using it. Similar to when Artoria shot a weakened Excalibur beam at Herc.

Long story short: We need the NP to be "weakened" as well.

I think the two that have the most solid values would be Caladbolg, with the island destorying feat (already varified to cut the value in half), and Ruler Quetz which is stated to be comparable to this. The previous is Anti-Army while the latter is anti-unit (for some reason). I think it is safer if we just use the latter as a supporting feat for the previous

Caladbolg is extra useful since we can use it to scale straight into Herc

Back