• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Nasuverse Revisions

Her being a parady doesnt make her feats unusable, I mean, we wouldnt throw out one punch man feats due to being a parody. Although I agree that it isnt that safe to use as a scalable feat. Gag feats are kinda sus.

That is true, but despite that, I'm pretty sure it is a gag feat.

Although it probably wouldnt matter, her NP doesnt seem that high if that's what we're talking about, it aint exactly huge given the scale of it and as such the cloud parting doesnt seem to be that high. The ke of it could be calced due to what seems to be re-entry and would be high, yet it's a present, not a meteor, it aint composed of rock and iron and the like, which would effect the result greatly.

No, what the people suggesting that we scale to her NP is that we make them High 6-B because her NP is said to replicate the event that made the dinosaurs extinct which was calc'd and resulted in High 6-B.

Oh, yeah not so sure on that, seems kinda iffy. Surely there must be another tier 6 feat? Given how much throwaway lore fgo has. Pretty sure Cu Alter has a country statement as well, someone wanna check that?

Regis, how? Isn't it only natural to look for the highest feats, calc em, then see if it's usable?

We already have casual 7-A feats done all the time, so we know the baseline for the higher characters, it's the upper limit that we gotta find out. Although even though we're looking for the upper limit we should still tread with caution, case and point santa quetz.

Dragon, I think it was an interlude? I forget if it was an ap feat or a range feat though. It's been like two years.

The craters from camelot? That's pretty casual iirc. Pretty sure it's the equilavent of Fate Stay Saber's bursts of air, like an excaliblast, not a random sword swing but also not the actual NP's main attack.

> No gag feats

Ha Ha Ha

Either way, Quetz is like a very powerful Servant compared to others, and scaling from her would be too high for normal Servants anyway.

Scaling from casual Rhongomyshot is much better idea.

Wasn't Rhon surprised when she didn't instantly kill Sun Gawain with one of her shots? That would imply a normal servant would die to it.

Firstly, Gawain was depowered in the throne room, and secondly, no, she wasn't. She said the strike was death itself, and yet he survived, which proved he was forgiven for letting one of the choosen people escape.

She intentionally let him survive to show her "forgiveness", which means it wasn't just casual, it was restrained. It doesn't scale to her trying to destroy something with the spear, which left those craters.

It's better than from Quetz.

But still, while it's the best we've got right now, scaling an attack that needs a SUTERAAAAA to stop to overall AP isn't a good idea either.

Yeah, I don't think that's a great idea. It would be better to scale Caladbolg II to the one used by Fergus Lily, and then scale Herc swatting it away and surviving the explosion.

But that's just me.

It's treue it was stated to be A rank and it's true that Archer breaks the NP's to get around the rank degradation. I'd say it's definitely a possibility but not concrete, if we scale off only that it'd only be a likely ____ tier.

Chariot190 said:
Regis, how? Isn't it only natural to look for the highest feats, calc em, then see if it's usable?

We already have casual 7-A feats done all the time, so we know the baseline for the higher characters, it's the upper limit that we gotta find out. Although even though we're looking for the upper limit we should still tread with caution, case and point santa quetz.

Dragon, I think it was an interlude? I forget if it was an ap feat or a range feat though. It's been like two years.
That's skipping quite a few steps in favour of biggatons, such as evaluating whether such feats are "casual" at all or whether there is meaningful scaling involved. Better set the lower limit first before trying to up the numbers.

>then see if it's usable.

>we know the baseline for the higher characters.

It seems you didnt actually read what I said. It'd do you good to actually read what one says first before making false accusations.

I've seen the obd say it cantscale to Herc because the caladbolg feat was caladbolg having it's true name unleashed, which would be wya stronger then normal, but so would breaking the NP, so idk.

Is caladborg the samething as Caldabolg??? Because supposedly according to guidebooks Gawains Excalibur Galatine is the prototype for Caladborg

Also, does Mordred's NP Vaporize or melt??? or whatever???

iirc im pretty sure in Babaylon ar we do get an estimate size of that place Gilgamesh Ruled.

Are there any other NP feats that can be scaled to the weakened Excaliblast that Herc swatted away?

Maybe some Anti-Personnel NP might be comparable?

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Anyone got any sufficient proof Gawain can vaporize??
If you are asking because you are hoping to get the island split feat calced then you are probably not gonna get any significant results from it if what you are looking for is 7-A+ or above, which if you are not mistaking you are, or well for like 6-B feats.

But I can probably calc the explosion feat after the island split, altough I don't how high the results might turn out to be, it seems like a decent feat tho.

TheMonsterOfTheAbyss said:
TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Anyone got any sufficient proof Gawain can vaporize??
If you are asking because you are hoping to get the island split feat calced then you are probably not gonna get any significant results from it if what you are looking for is 7-A+ or above, which if you are not mistaking you are, or well for like 6-B feats.
But I can probably calc the explosion feat after the island split, altough I don't how high the results might turn out to be, it seems like a decent feat tho.
I have a couple of issues with that... That I will point out later...

I'll try to do it now with the time I have

1.) In CCC Gawain's NP was stated by BB to be comparable to Karnas as if they were equal. We can look at F/A to see what Karnas does with just heat energy.

2.) Gawain's NP is consistently stated to have the heat of the sun. The surface temp of the sun is 5,776┬░K and Rocks melt between 1,100 to 2,400┬░F.

He should be capable of vaporization or melting right??

Back