• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Fairy Tail CRT (with upgrades and downgrades for some characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any Regenerationn there. At most you can say is low.

But we don't use the anime.

Alright, so

7-C for all the High 7-C's

And 7-B for all the Low 7-B+'s, those are the change for the pre timeskip, right?

Soooo....

7-C for Pre-Timeskip High 7-C's

7-B for all Low 7-B+'s

And Low 7-B+ for all Post 1st Timeskip High 7-C's

Yep pretty much Though Erza with strongest armors scales to 30 kilotons, while the likes of Natsu, Gray, etc. scale to 7 kilotons

Wow, Not gonna lie, That's pretty F*ckin awesome, All forms are basically getting an upgrade except for the Pre Timeskip High 7-C's, so now we have all our scaling right So

All Pre Timeskip High 7-C's go down to 7-C

All Post 1st Timeskip High 7-C's go to Low 7-B+

All Low 7-B+'s go to 7-B

And

At least 7-C: Cana, Levy, Max, Warren, Alzack, Bisca, Romeo, Human Carla, Yuka, Yukino, Rufus, Orga, Millianna, Bacchus

7-A: Lucy, Base Wendy, Juvia, Cana with Fairy Glitter, Elfman, Lisanna, Evergreen, Bickslow, Freed, Ichiya, Loke, Lyon, Makarov, Base Sherria, Meredy, Kagura, Bluenote, Ikusa-Tsunagi

At least 7-A: Jura, Wolfheim, Hyberion, Warrod, Midnight, Cobra, Angel, Hoteye, Racer, Juliet Sun, Heine Lunasea, Marin Hollow

Likely High 7-A: Base Gray, DF Wendy, Mavis, Pantherlily

High 7-A: Base Natsu, Base Gajeel, Standard Armor Erza, Mirajane, Sting, Rogue, Minerva, Brandish, Ajeel, Jacob, Neinhart, Invel, Bloodman, Wall, Dimaria, God Serena, Third Origin Sherria, Base Animus, Zash, Doll, Gapri, Swan, Kyria

6-C: FDKM and END Natsu, Dragon Force Gajeel, Devil Slayer Gray, Strongest Armors Erza, Laxus, Jellal, WSDM Sting, Larcade, Base August, Human Irene

At least 6-C, likely higher: Dragonification Natsu, Dragon Cry Powered Animus

This is everything, right?

Well how come August and Human Irene ain't At Least 6-C? and how come Dragnification Natsu and Animus r At Least 6-C?

Well Animus Ansorbed Power from Dragon Cry, which is a Huge Source of Magic power, it stands to reason he would be far stronger than 6-C, and Dragonificarion Natsu was so strong, Animus thought it must be END, so that would make Natsu At least 6-C, due to being comparable to END Natsu

BlackeJan said:
Wait if he thought he was END then he would be 6-C the
Yeah, this event would more evidence for 6-C and the current 6-C rating could be right

Oh fair enough, makes sense. I'm still unsure if whether or not the END form we saw in Alvarez is his complete transformation or not. But scaling Dragonification Natsu to 6-C should be fine

Oi how come August and Human Irene don't have a "At Least"

@Demon Yur missing some Alvarez characters

EDIT: hmm....i didnt notice it before but idk about DF Gajeel being 6-C

Well how come August/Human Irene dont have an "At Least" and why is DF Gajeel 6-C? thats like saying that hes comparable to BKDM Natsu who one shotted a Spriggan

Well, he easily stomped a spriggan, that is quite clearly stonger than Jacob, that's fair enough for Him to Scale to FDKM Natsu, not to Mention, He should be stronger than Devil Slayer Gray

i wouldnt say that now. While yes its true that DF was beating Bloodman easily, Natsu one shots vs Gajeel hitting him a couple of times. Idk where u got the DS Gray being weaker when we ourselves dont even know if thats true or not. We also dont even know if Bloodman is stronger then Jacob hence why we should go by One Shot vs. Couple Hits

Well I mean, he barraged Bloodman and then Blew a hole through him which killed him, While Natsu One Shot and Knocked a Spriggan Out, DF Gajeel Nearly One Shot a Spriggan and Killed him, I think it's fair to put them on the same pedestal, also it is very likely that Bloodman is stronger, he has better attacks and AOE, plus Calca and Captain agreed with Scaling DF Gajeel to 6-C, so I think it's fine to put him on that level

He agreed? Well yes yur right he was pummeled and all....but he was still conscious to the point that he was trying to bring Gajeel to that portal of death while Natsu had his opponent unconscious in one hit

I mean, he was getting dragged to hell, because Gajeel completely destroyed his body, so yeah, his soul was still awake, but Gajeel still blew a clean hole through him like he was butter, I really think it makes sense to Scale Him to 6-C, I mean Natsu's DF pushed him to High 6-C, and makes him jump huge levels of power, so it stands to reason it would at least make Gajeel 6-C, but if you disagree, then OK, I guess

Also, what Alvarez Characters did I miss in my list

Well Natsu had like what DF + BDKM that boosted him there but yeah if u think about it Bloodman was still conscious (reason why his body disappeared cause of his abilities) cause if Gajeel truly defeated him then he wouldnt have been alive to drag Gajeel to the Underworld

EDIT: ok....I just now noticed it but i HIGHLY disagree where Pantherlily is and Makarov being the same tier as Lucy while Jura isnt....to me that doesnt make sense and actually did Makarov even get stronger? all he did was disappear

FDKM+DF Natsu actually doesn't exist, in the fight against Zeref, all he had was DF, he never activated FDKM, Natsu can use FDK Attacks in his Base Form

AS for Pantherlily's reasoning, it seems to be should be the same level as Gajeel, but even then, i agree that's Nonsense, now that I think about it, Also Jura would still be At least because, beforethe 2nd Timeskip, he was already 7-A+, so I say at least

Also you didnt put Transformed Dimaria nor Mirajane though if i was to say:

God Dimaria = High 7-A

Satan Soul Mira = At Least 7-A

Alegria Mira = High 7-A or At Least High 7-A

Also dont forget but Dragnification Natsu would be 6-C (compare to END) so that vould make Animus Likely 6-C

She still physically beat him and hurt him, that means she scaled, just because he wasn't looking, doesn't mean, she doesn't scale, plus with Anime logic, he didn't really need his eyes anyway

We would just do, High 7-A, higher with Alegria, it would be like that, she wouldn't scale to 6-C at all tho

While I get where Blacke is coming from since Miralegria one shot both Heine and Juliet which were comparable to her Satan Soul, I'd say go with the High 7-A, higher.

@Demon

Well I think I was talking most about Makarov cause what Jura said that Makarov was stronger then him during the Pre-Time so I was thinking that Makarov would also need an At Least but now that I think about it....how do we even know Makarov gotten stronger during ANY of the timeskips???

I would say the same thing about Gildarts since he was already powerful to begin with (to me he held back most of the time even against Bluenote) but yeah Makorov doesn't do anything except just release the power he had before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back