• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Fairy Tail CRT (with upgrades and downgrades for some characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeref Scales above August and Irene and to Igneel's Flames Natsu

FDKM Natsu is the One who beat Jacob

BlackeJan said:
Um Gray uses DS when his curse Mark starts to form. Also again can someone tell me how the Post 1st Timeskip = 7-B (was it DS Gray feat that got him that?)

Yes Dragnification Natsu = END

Base Gray Performed the feat of Melting the Ice in the Sun Village Arc, which is a Low 7-B feat, so since he dis that, it scales to all the Base forms of the GMG and higher

Well yeah thats what ive meant in that regard. An ice mage getting rid of the ice

Thats like Natsu eating fire

I probably should use a middle ground between the base and top temperatures of the flame, for a safe middle ground. It will also make the result slightly higher

Since this was a super casual Silver, shouldn't all the Gates scale to 7-B in Base rather than High 7-C (which may not be a thing anymore), Low 7-B at least?

@AnonymousBlank

We don't know how casual he was. For all we know he went all out cause he wanted to kill the "Demon"(Atlas Flame)

Also, I don't think that all the demon gates scale to Silver. Silver was consistently one of the strongest - with only Kyoka being possibly stronger than him.

So I'm not sure who this would even scale to. But definetly not to all the demon gates.

@BlackeJan

It was implied that Silver did it in one strike. That's how his flash freeze works actually. Also IIRC Atlas Flame said that he freezed the village in an instant or something

Didn't Silver say he froze the town by accident? If that's the case it'll be far more likely that he did it in one move instead of overtime- overtime would suggest deliberate and conscious action.

Looking at the FT profiles, why is Future Rogue only High 7-C when he is stronger than the one who was fighting in the Alvarez Arc? (Yes I know this would cause scaling issues galore)

PIS^

Normal Rogue is Stronger than Future One, It's just dumb how the Rogue who must have spent Years training to dight Dragons, is weaker than the Rogue who fought a Historia Spriggan, which isn't much weaker than the main Spriggans

It's not the first time that a character could mess the scaling. Same thing happens with Gildarts being 7-A in Tenrojima.

Captain Torch said:
@BlackeJan

It was implied that Silver did it in one strike. That's how his flash freeze works actually. Also IIRC Atlas Flame said that he freezed the village in an instant or something
+ he said he freeze whole village just to kill atlash flame, also he freeze the village the same way he freeze battlefield during his and gray fight

Honestly, I'm still unsure if Tenrou Natsu scales to Zancrow or not. Zabcrow was stomping natsu, but Natsu tanked Zancrow's roar, which is the calc

You just made 5 calcs in the soan of like 3 days, dude you have my respect, also Tenrou Island Natsu would likely scale to inbetween the Gray Ice Walk feat and Zancrow

I also don't know about Natsu scaling to Zancrow cause yeah the latter was getting stomped and he had won to also dying/risking all his MP to eat Zamcrows

@Aubin

Thanks man!

@BlackeJan

Yeah, probably right. This should scale to Natsu's fire resistance though, since he did tank the said attack.

Also, we could add Natsu's God Flame version, which would scale to Zancrow's feat

Yeah but didn't he one shot? Wait....if Natsu empties his MP and ate GF....then how was that a Boost for Natsu?!

Well wouldn't Azuma's Feat Scale to all of the 7 Kin, and Natsu would scale to them which would mean that they would stay High 7-C, that is, if your calc gets accepted

@Aubin

Azuma achieved that level of Power only after absorbing all of Tenrou's power, which is a one time powerup only.

So no Kin scales to that.

Alright fair enough, so wouldn't Ultear scale to Znacrow due to being the leader and strongest member of the kin, and Natsu and Gray damaged her, so wouldn't that make them scale to Zancrows Feat

Don't know tbh.. Gray and Natsu were both quite below Ultear and Zancrow. Natsu beat Zancrow via absorbing BS, and Ultear basically forfeit against Gray

Captain Torch said:
Because Zancrow was stronger than Natsu? You don't really make sense atm
If was more of a joke....I'm saying that he empties his own MP and basically replaces it instead of adding it with GF yet Zancrow also has GF so it would make ya wonder how Natsu when his own fire is gone so it can't add up with GF

I mean they still damaged them, for one Natsu wouldn't be resistant to God Flames, so that would make his normal Durability scale to the attack, and Gray Messed Ultear up with his Seven Slice Dance once he got past her hax, also Natsu did Damage Kain who should also scale to Zancrow

I think it's fair to make them scale, they would still be 7-C regardless, but 33 Kilotons instead of 7 Kilotons

Well, I think we can begin the edits, we pretty much have every tier decided, Pre Timeskip Natsu will still be 7-C, and everyone will be the same tier just a different level of power in said tier

FINAL SCALING

All Pre Timeskip High 7-C's go down to 7-C

Strongest Armors Erza and Azuma could become High 7-C depending on if Captains Calc gets accepted

All Post 1st Timeskip High 7-C's go to Low 7-B+

All Low 7-B+'s go to 7-B

ALVAREZ ARC:

At least 7-C: Cana, Levy, Max, Warren, Alzack, Bisca, Romeo, Human Carla, Yuka, Yukino, Rufus, Orga, Millianna, Bacchus

7-A: Lucy, Base Wendy, Juvia, Cana with Fairy Glitter, Elfman, Lisanna, Evergreen, Bickslow, Freed, Ichiya, Loke, Lyon, Makarov, Base Sherria, Meredy, Pantherlily, Kagura, Bluenote, Ikusa-Tsunagi

At least 7-A: Jura, Wolfheim, Hyberion, Warrod, Midnight, Cobra, Angel, Hoteye, Racer, Juliet Sun, Heine Lunasea, Marin Hollow, Base Gray

Likely High 7-A: DF Wendy, Mavis

High 7-A: Base Natsu, Base Gajeel, Gray with Devil Slayer Magic, Standard Armor Erza, Mirajane, Sting, Rogue, Minerva, Brandish, Ajeel, Jacob, Neinhart, Invel, Bloodman, Wall, Dimaria, God Serena, Third Origin Sherria, Base Animus, Zash, Doll, Gapri, Swan, Kyria

Likely 6-C: END Natsu, Dragon Force Gajeel, Devil Slayer Curse Mark Gray

6-C: FDKM Natsu, Strongest Armors Erza, Laxus, Jellal, WSDM Sting, Larcade, Base August, Human Irene

At least 6-C, possibly higher: Dragonification Natsu, Dragon Cry Powered Animus (Possibly higher is due to absorbing Dragon Cry's power, which is a huge Magic Source)

Actually, not all post 1st timeskip High 7-C characters scale to Low 7-B. Some, like Bacchus and elfman for example, should scale to pretimeskip erza, a.k.a High 7-C(if it's accepted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back