• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Fairy Tail CRT (with upgrades and downgrades for some characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Calaca

I don't know where u got Iris from but I'm using phone so if ya see something out of place then you'll know why....Alright I've caused enough trouble so I'll go with what @Demon idea....though I HIGHLY disagree on the At Least High 7-A when Ikusa calc was 7-A and Brandish shrunked the island (not only that but scared Natsu)

You wrote Iris and I don't know who are you referring to.

And again. We can scale a character to a higher tier even if their feats are on a lower tier. That's why we powerscale.

@Dragon

I'll say this once sonif ya have anything else to say then just say it on my wall. I remeber even Ant himself said that our wouldn't truly matter since we r only suppose to try and persuade Knowledgeable Members.

Well, most if not all of us know the series, and basically everyone agrees with me and Captain Torch, so the whole Votes don't matter thing doesn't work with CRT's, so yes, the votes do count Blackejan

BoS

Jupiter: At least High 7-C (Completely destroyed Erza's Adamantine Armor)

Tenrojima Top Tiers
Natsu in DF and LFD: Small City level+ (Should be Comparable to his Lightning Fire Dragon Mode. Defeated Jellal Fernandes and Zero) | Small City level+(Stronger than Laxus. Defeated Base Hades.)

Gildarts: Small City level+ (Dispersed a cloud)

Laxus: Small City level+ (Was stated to be on Gildarts level of Power)

Bluenote: Small City level+ (Clashed with and fought Gildarts on equal grounds), Unknown with Black Hole

Hades: Small City level+ (Likely stronger than Bluenote Stinger. Defeated Makarov and overpowered Laxus.)

Makarov: Small City level+ (Should be comparable if not superior to Laxus), ignores conventional durability with Fairy Law.

The reason why I changed some descriptions was in order to avoid circular scaling.

1st Timeskip
Sting: At least Large Town level (Stronger than Max Alors), higher with White Drive | At least Large Town level (Effortlessly held off both base Natsu and Gajeel for a short period before they got serious, also destroyed the floor of the GMG arena with one casual attack)

Rogue: At least Large Town level (Stronger than Max Alors), higher with Shadow Drive | At least Large Town level (Comparable to Sting) | At least Large Town level (Overpowered Gajeel)

Post-Second Origin Gray: At least Large Town level (still comparable to Natsu) | Small City level+ (did a feat of this level)

Silver Fullbuster: Small City level+ (stronger than Ice Devil Slayer Gray

Tempester: At least Large Town level (Stomped the Thunder God Tribe) | At least Large Town level (Superior to Post-Second Origin Base Natsu) | Small City level+ (Comparable to Silver Fullbuster)

Post-Timeskip Gildarts: At least Mountain level+ (Stomped Natsu, Stronger than Laxus and Jellal)

Igneel: At least Large Island level (The mere remains of his half-dead state gave Natsu enough power to injure Zeref) possibly Large Country level+ (fought with Dragon Form Acnologia and damaged him altough he was holding back).

Thoughts?

Seems good though I still think that Igneel should fully scale to Large Country level+. Even if Acnologia was holding back, Igneel took Acno's arm, which is a serious wound.

@Captain right I see what u mean now, honestly I just thought it was the way the shadows were cast, the shading is odd to me.

@Calaca

It gets rid of the whole High 7-C Tier...

Also, I thought on doing it later, but to avoid another PreSkip revision, I'll post the Tenrou revised Calculations today.

@Captain while I'm not a calc guy like at all, if u want to re-do the calc I'd say u should probably go through the arc and find the average size of the trees in edolas and go off that.

Also I don't know if that's 2-3 trees or dense population of trees in a single position, but ur the calc Guy I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Just to make it clear, this current High 7-C feat is useless now, since the cloud height is discredited and it's the only way to scale this feat.

I'll be posting a mashup of calcs from Tenrou Island arc. I've done them a while ago, but didn't want to create another revision, so left it for later

Also Igneel should scale to Acnologia. I mean think about it....we have a Dragon holding back vs a dragon will only like half of its power

Holly SH*T 7-B LDFM, that would alter a great deal of characters

Wait I just realized

We need to edit Pre-Timeskip, Post-Timeskip, and Post Second Timeskip Characters for Fairy Tail

God Tiers for NNT

and even more stuff for One Piece, I'm a little overwhelmed at the moment

Are those really trees? Looking back through Edolas arc, the plantlife is pretty weird and I can't find any tree that vaguely looks like that.

Btw i think we need to add Devil heart as hades profile under standard equipment, and low-mid Regenerationn with devil heart for hades Thoughts ?

Btw, I recently realized something.

After looking at official translations, it seems like the feat that Gray performed in Sun Village arc should scale to his base form and not his devil slaying. He said:

"I haven't been able to control it or melt it, but I have been able to make it pass through my body! Maybe it's cause we have the ice thing in common. I'm going to make it into my own ice my magic can use!"

This means that the feat was performed by his normal "ice make" magic, which means he took Silver's ice and made it "his own".

@Captain

Nah, it wasn't Gray's Magic Power that did the feat, he was channeling Silver's magic power to make himself more powerful, he is basically the Outlet while Silvers power is the Electricity, It would really on scale to Silver

@Aubin

No, that's not what he did, and the official translation tells us that.

Gray says specifically that he's going to make the "Eternal Flame" into ice that his magic can use. That means that he channeled Silver's magic and with the help of that changed the eternal flame to normal nonDevilslaying ice. And afterwards, he melted it with his Ice Make.

Gray himself said that he "can't control it", which implies that he wouldn't have been able to melt the Flame using Silvers ice.

It is kinda hard to understand at first glance, and took me a bit to realize this. But the official translations confirm that this is what he actually did

Ok so how do we even pick one of those Calcs for Zancrow?

EDIT: u might wanna talk to that @Spiny guy since he said "at a first glance"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back