• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Fairy Tail CRT (with upgrades and downgrades for some characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackeJan said:
Again why is Dragnification Natsu At Least 6-C when he was compare to END?
Because we dont know how much dragon cry power animus has absrobed, and natsu defeat him,

BlackeJan said:
There's also the thing about Mavis....her AP shoudlnt scale to her Durability
Mavis fight anyone so there is no way to know her durability( we only scale her)

Honestly, if Azuma's feat is accepted, I'm unsure who'd scale to it. Azuma could use "Terra Clamare" only after fully absorbing Tenrou's power, but it seems like he has been "connecting" to Tenrou's power throughout the whole arc, possibly implying that Mirajane scales to that as well

Naw we wouldn't really know cause Mira had to end her fight with him to save Lisanna + he wasn't connecting throughout the arc iirc he was using its power vs Erza

EDIT: we need to talk about this....why in the world is Mavis 6-C???? Like that's a hell no right there

Mira wasn't able to fight him only because she was exhausted from her fight against elfman and evergreen(for some goddamn unknown reason)

She and Azuma both expected the fight to be close, but she decided to save Lisanna instead. Also, Azuma was still connected to Tenrou, so Mirajane could scale.

Unsure though, since she was still weaker than him, and admittedly he couldn't use Terra Clamare at that moment

@Aubin

Also, Post-1st-timeskip Wendy shouldn't scale to Low 7-B, since she's quite below a demon gate and the likes of base Natsu and Gray. At best she scales to the likes of elfman/bachhus, so "at least 7-C'" or "High 7-C" if my feat is accepted.

Lucy's Strong spirits and Stardresses allow her to fight Base Demon Gates, they should likely scale

Also, Aquarius, Juvia, and Others also damaged base forms of Demon Gates, so they still scale

Well why is Mavis High 7-A??? just because she took hits from a Spriggan doesn't mean she has the AP of that. Actually we haven't even SEEN her fight unless it's using FH or something else so she needs to be Unknow

Yeah that's still just Durability. We have NEVER seen her fight unless she uses FG or FL but that was in Zero. Again she needs to be Unknow

EDIT: she wasn't tanking Fairy Glitter, she was taking a butt load of damage + iirc Cana was holding back

@Blackejan

Read her despription again

"Her offensive magic should be stronger than her physical durability"

Her Offensive Magic would include Fairy Glitter and Fairy Law, her AP would scale, only striking power would be Unknown

No that's pure assumption. The only thing that we know is how strong her FG or other spells is as High 6-B but that's it. She doesn't have any other spells that we know about so she needs to be Unknown, High 6-B with Fairy Glitter/Fairy Law

EDIT: I've heard from there here that just cause they have good durability doesn't mean that their AP scales unless we see it to reason

Ignoring the Mavis talk for now.

What are the stats supposed to be? I see High 7-A and 6-C across the board and I am confused (that and I left this thread to avoid the massive headache that is FT Revisions)

Who is to be 6-C and who is to be High 7-A? Where does 6-C come from again?

6C comes from Jellals storm

Which I geniuenely don't know if that was downgraded from CAPE or not

That needs to be checked first and foremost then. If it is downgraded via CAPE 6-C doesn't exist.

6-C Comes from Natsu's New Lake Scillora Calc

High 7-A comes from New Brandish Calc

Characters who easily took out or One Shot spriggans are 6-C

Spriggan Characters themselves are High 7-A

There is no Jellal Storm calc

Also acnologia kill igneel(durning tratraous arc), and it was stated that dragon was already dead, and they was in their soul from, so acno fight igneel, i think it should give acno non physicsl interaction feat(idk what exactly it called but i believe y'all get the idea)

DragonEmperor23 said:
The dragons(besides Acnologia) should get memory manipulation
http://m.*************/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c415/8.html
I agree.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Can I see the scans? I don't recall his soul ever being mentioned but I'm gonna disagree with Acnologia having non physical interaction.
If you can wait i can show scan but right know i am low on data. @to everyone else I think dragon should get resistance to magic except dragon slayer magic Reason

• dragon slayer come in existence because normal mage can't hurt dragon
  • irene backstory make it more clear
  • all dragon in gmg are was unaffected by normal magic(clearly shown in both manga and anime)
  • when erza about to cut Irene, ireme said even if you can destroy meteor you can't penetrate/cut dragon scale, later wendy enhance her sword so she can cut throw her dragon scale
  • in final fight between acno and other mage, erza stated that they can't hurt him physically by sword unless it enhances by dragon slayer magic
(I think we need another thread of this, however i will gather all important scan and send it to someone to make a good thread)

DragonEmperor23 said:
That's less non physical interaction and more the dragons being resistant to magic.
Actually there are two upgrade regading dragons

• 1acnologia able to hurt ingeel in his soul
  • 2 dragons have resistance to normal magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back