• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mashymre and Genesis Profiles Discussion

With Hero's all wrapped up, we should probably discuss what should and shouldn't be on the potential Profiles for Mashymre and Genesis(i.e. various abilites, AP, speed, ect.)

I'll keep a list of the abilities here as people discuss and mention them:

Mashymre:

AP: 2-C (Created the verses of Fairy tail, Eden's Zero, and Rave as well as many others)

Speed: Unknown

Genesis:

Mashmyre created the world of Oasis from his imagination which was its own world separate from the actual verses, Rebecca says they arrived to it via spaceship and it is a planet, therefore the Oasis is a world that extends beyond the planet, the power of creativity spread to the Fairy Tail, Rave Master, and Edens Zero worlds showing their each from individual worlds, when Mashmyre undoes his power the Oasis world literally disappears, essentially destroying a Universe

He is described as a god of creation and wrote the stories for all 3 verses, meaning he created the worlds for all 3 stories, since Fairy Tail's story has multiple timelines and worlds like the celestial spirit world, edolas, and separate timelines

Then Mashmyre would at least get a possibly to flat out 2-C scaling to only him, nobody else would get this rating

Unknown, he doesn't really have speed feats

There's a possibility we could scale Genesis to Mashmyre via Oasis, but that's unlikely at best

Don't forget Rave also has its own alternate timelines and Edens zero more or less creates a new timeline when the Chronophage consumes a planet

I'm neutral with Genesis scaling to Mashmyre, but if he doesn't, would Genesis scale to 6-C via Natsu instead? And I also believe that Mashmyre should be 2-C.

That reminds me that I should really go back to reading Rave, sorry for leaving you with all the work David. Also, did you write the chapter number next to the linked feat in the blog? I think it would really. Really sorry for the derailing guys.

Mashmyre created all the Verses, which makes him 2-C, he created Oasis as well, which can do a bunch of crazy stuff as well

Genesis uses the power of Oasis, Oasis isn't just the island, it's described to be the sea, the sky, the people, and the whole world in fact, once Oasis was destroyed, the island, people, sky and the entire world was erased as if was nothing, and everyone gets sent back to their worlds, it should also be known that Oasis's power as been described as infinite multiple times, which on its own would just be Hyperbole, but it has actual feats to back it up, plus the power of Oasis leaked into other worlds, meaning that Oasis can create and destroy worlds

Point being, Mashmyre is definitely 2-C for creating Fairy Tail, Rave, and Edens Zero which all have multiple Timelines and Universes within there stories

Genesis who uses Oasis should scale to 5-B, we assume the world that was created is just a Planet, we see no stars in the sky, or even a moon or sun, all we know is that it is a planet as stated by Rebecca, the Oasis created the Planet and can destroy it as a mere thought as well, it is also a world that is linked to all the other ones

This of course has no impact on the actual verses at all, so there's no outliers or scaling issues here, this is purely self contained, meaning the 3 protags who fought and damaged Genesis also scale to Oasis which again is at least Planet level, it would be like how there is Xeno Goku which is way stronger but completely separate from canon Goku

So we can have separate 5-B Trio of Hero Profiles

In regards to Genesis, I don't believe we should scale him to 5B. Reason being we don't see any feats nearing that level with him, he taps into the power of Oasis yes but that doesn't mean he can use it's full power. Oasis was inadvertently created by Mashymre while his memory was on the fritz, so it doesn't apply to Genesis, it also doesn't help that Genesis himself is nothing more than a side effect of Oasis' existence, the darkbring he uses as well is also nothing more than a side effect of the true Oasis. I'd argue we at best just scale him to his own feats, though he'd have pretty impressive range due to Oasis encroaching on all three worlds.

Also reading the chapter again, the Mashymre we see isn't even his "true form" as it were. According to him when his powers ran wild the Mashymre we see is created as a byproduct.

@Cino15 It's not a big deal really, I'm done with the blog for now, if there's anything that isn't on there then I just missed it; I'm already planning on rereading Rave again (for fun this time) so I'll probably make some edits later. The links to the listed feats are a direct link to the chapters they appear in, though I can probably add the chapter numbers in later if you feel they're worth adding.

Also, interesting note, Mashymre apparently created a bunch more worlds aside from the 3 we're familiar with. He wrote "mountains of stories" apparently

That's true, I forgot Genesis was created by Oasis as well, which sadly means we can't scale him, he created a storm and summoned a meteor, that should be enough for AP

Mashmyre's true form definitely is 2-C tho

They'll probably be calced at some point, don't see anything that'll exceed tier 7 except the storm maybe.

Just to run over everything:

-Mashymre (true form) would be 2c due to creating the 3 relevant universes, along with alternate timelines and worlds as well as other "stories" that just weren't relevant.

-Oasis (original) is a "land" that was created as a byproduct of Mashymre's memories being lost. It is a junction point between all the relevant universes, appearing as an island for FT and Rave but spawning a whole planet for the EZ crew.

-Oasis (darkbring) is Genesis' source of power, it affords him reality warping abilities but so far shows nothing close to the originals power- we have feats for this that need to be calced.

-Mashymre (avatar), Genesis and all the ppl of true island are nothing more than accidental byproducts of Oasis' power.

I regards to Genesis, why wouldn't we scale him to his many infinite power statements. As This would only put him a High 3-A, which is still massively below Mashymres full power

"Infinite power" statements are in general treated as hyperbole up until there is sufficient evidence justifying the statement being taken seriously

Unfortunately nothing Genesis does counts as sufficient evidence

also said it would shape the world and, as we have seen the range of the oasis has reached even the other worlds so i agree with a possibly 5-B, but that means the trio will also be

So... The calcs got accepted, so here's what I'm thinking, we make a Hero's Verse Page and make profiles for Mashmyre, The 3 Protagonists, and Genesis

Mashmyre will be 2-C cause he created the worlds

Genesis and the three protags should be At least 6-C, possibly 5-B

That's what I'm thinking, genesis was using the power of Oasis, it was never implied that he was incapable of using it's full power, alos when he was defeated, the world was destroyed, I think it at least warrants a possibly

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
So... The calcs got accepted, so here's what I'm thinking, we make a Hero's Verse Page and make profiles for Mashmyre, The 3 Protagonists, and Genesis

Mashmyre will be 2-C cause he created the worlds

Genesis and the three protags should be At least 6-C, possibly 5-B

That's what I'm thinking, genesis was using the power of Oasis, it was never implied that he was incapable of using it's full power, alos when he was defeated, the world was destroyed, I think it at least warrants a possibly
i agree with that

Nope, this story is self contained, so we can't scale any of these characters to their normal counterparts, it's like how we can't scale Xeno Goku to Canon Goku

They can only be calced and scaled with the 10 chapter feats we have, the only person who extends beyond the story itself is Mashmyre, who exists beyond the characters and sees them as fiction

Also Fairy Tail has alternate timelines as well with their own multiverse, and Zeref with FH and NE was going to recreate a new timeline

I can't say I completely agree with the possibly 5B bit, for reasons I've already mentioned above.

Also I don't see the necessity in creating a HEROS profile for the trio, nothing aside from their AP and speed really changes, doesn't exactly help that if we're going to treat HEROS as it's own separate canon we'd have to pull all the feats from the series itself- meaning we probably can't use the sub-rel values for speed. Though the way things are set with HEROS everything from the three series is canon to HEROS but as far as we're aware HEROS isn't canon to the three series, so I don't even know

As for abilities for Mashymre and Genesis- reality warping is a given, energy manipulation, summoning (for Genesis' monsters and for Oasis summoning the main cast), stat amping, matter manipulation maybe, life manipulation (for creating everything), time manipulation? For Mashymre? (I'm unsure), BFR for Mashymre, Plot manipulation for Mashymre (all the universes he's made are nothing but stories to him, and he consciously charts out the plot of said stories), weather manipulation, explosion manipulation,

The trio shouldn't get profiles. Xeno Goku is an exception because it has a different canon, mixing a lot of thing from two different timelines and having a continuation completely outside of the canon and first non-canon source.

I think a Trio profile would be nice, since it's only her that they have level 5 and we can use to fight Naruto and Bleach

but if you don't want it okay

@David

But Genesis is using the full oasis, Mashymre states that Genesis's power is too great when the heroines tried to destroy Oasis with plue meaning he's using it's full power.

Genesis is using his fake Oasis (the Dark bring) around his neck, and that pulls its power from the true Oasis (the island).

Based on that he doesn't actually need to be planet level to resist the heroines attempts to destroy Oasis all he needs is to be powerful enough to resist the power of the heroines themselves. Which he didn't even do, he overpowered plue- but plue has no real offensive power of his own- but once the girls put in their power, Genesis' reality warping weakened allowing the trio to take him out.

That's why he would only get a possibly 5-B, why should we assume he is capped out at island level when no such capstone was ever stated, especially when there are multiple statements where he can increase his own power to infinity.

I 'm leaning more towards neutral on possibly 5-B

Davidsteel brings up some pretty good points, the main one being that Genesis was created by Oasis

I've more or less said everything I can about Genesis including my position, there isn't anything more to add.

In regards to Mashymre, I'm concerned about his speed. He doesn't have any speed feats and I don't think there's sufficient justification for immeasurable speed, existing on a plane beyond the 3 universes were interested in doesn't immediately translate to being beyond linear time. That said, Oasis was a constant point in all 3 universes, we may have something to work off there

Back