• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The conversation strayed from its main purpose and there were too many conversations that went off the rails. The only thing left to do is for Mitch to come and throw the panels showing that the character we see in the manga is an avatar and his real form is a higher plane. It would be better not to make any further comments until then.

The conversation strayed from its main purpose and there were too many conversations that went off the rails. The only thing left to do is for Mitch to come and throw the panels showing that the character we see in the manga is an avatar and his real form is a higher plane. It would be better not to make any further comments until then.
Yeah, that's what we really wanted.

there is a problem, first of all, the mashymyre who wrote those stories and the mashymyre who received damage from the god of creation are the same people, and there is no evidence here about the real form mashymyre, so R>f is a contradiction.
Mashymre states that the 3 verses Fairy Tail, RAVE, and Edens Zero are all just picture stories to his true self and the other gods in the temple he resides in.

Mashymre continues by stating that everything comes from his imagination.

This includes the entire island, including the version we see in front of the girls, as the version of him that we see is just a figment of his real imagination as he lost control of his imagination/creativity due to his true self's poor health.

A quick note

These are not the scans the OP was waiting for. If you're going to post something about how the person who wrote the stories is the same one mentioned in the OP who has the anti-feats, then I don't understand why you disagree with the OP in the first place.

This is straight-up incorrect. The scans show that the Mashymyre we see is not the true one, rather he was created from the true Mashymyre’s imagination going out of control. There’s literally no other way you can interpret this.

Let’s not handwave evidence, okay?

It’s the fourth linked scan in Zackra’s post. It states that the true Mashymyre’s imagination running wild created the island, its residents, the Mashymyre we see, and his disciple

This is straight-up incorrect. The scans show that the Mashymyre we see is not the true one, rather he was created from the true Mashymyre’s imagination going out of control. There’s literally no other way you can interpret this.

Let’s not handwave evidence, okay?
I guess you didn't read the arguments, mashymyre says she went crazy from writing too many stories and if you look carefully she is talking about her younger self, there is no different avatar here

I guess you didn't read the arguments, mashymyre says she went crazy from writing too many stories and if you look carefully she is talking about her younger self, there is no different avatar here
“My creative powers ran wild. They made the island… They made its residents… They made me… They made my disciple…”

Tell me what else this is supposed to mean?

Mashymre states that the 3 verses Fairy Tail, RAVE, and Edens Zero are all just picture stories to his true self and the other gods in the temple he resides in.

This includes the entire island, including the version we see in front of the girls, as the version of him that we see is just a figment of his real imagination as he lost control of his imagination/creativity due to his true self's poor health.
@UchihaSlayer96 @Planck69 @DemonGodMitchAubin Zackra has posted evidence against the OP’s claims, so could you please comment again on the matter?

I thought we wouldn't regret waiting and that you would offer a quality scale, but it was a complete disappointment.
The scale is completely correct and there is no mistake in it being low1c. If there is, can you explain it to me? Mashmyre must have at least 2 keys, I would say one is the true form and the other is the old god from the series that you can call yourself.

I read the evidence, but I saw that the real mashymyre and the mashymyre harmed by the god of creation were the same person
no it was an avatar seen at first, not the real mashymre and the real mashymre confirms this the wiki already says that if oasis is used too much the user will get out of control and we see that the avatar mashymre was killed beforehand

No, mashymre says that ''My creative powers ran wild. They made the island… They made its residents… They made me… They made my disciple'' .and mashymre comes back in her own body after the episodes and starts to tell the events.

heros_8_18.png

It’s the fourth linked scan in Zackra’s post. It states that the true Mashymyre’s imagination running wild created the island, its residents, the Mashymyre we see, and his disciple
Do you have a discord account? I would like to talk to you about a new key in the mashymre's profile and different fairy tail scalings.

There is no way as vague as this can be used. The R>A site states it has to be reasonably clear ,but this is not clear at all. The last scan essentially disproves the idea that he saw the real world as a fiction in transcendental way. The statement "One day, my creativity becomes creation" contradicts the interpretation in the second and other scans, which wrongly claimed he viewed the "real" world as fiction, since those scans are before his stories becomes reality. There is no qualitative superiority in the scans provided, nor R>A. MF literally got beaten by whoever that is. But I know how some of you all work so I know you all gone accept this, despite of the level of vagueness. 💀👍🏻

There is no way as vague as this can be used. The R>A site states it has to be reasonably clear ,but this is not clear at all. The last scan essentially disproves the idea that he saw the real world as a fiction in transcendental way. The statement "One day, my creativity becomes creation" contradicts the interpretation in the second and other scans, which wrongly claimed he viewed the "real" world as fiction, since those scans are before his creation becomes reality. There is no qualitative superiority in the scans provided, nor R>A. MF literally got beaten by whoever that is. But I know how some of you all work so I know you all gone accept this, despite of the level of vagueness. 💀👍🏻
Mashymre literally states that the old man who got stabbed is just a figment of his imagination due to his real form's poor health, everything we see in the Hero's manga is just a mental delusion due to him losing control of his own memories and imagination, so yes, the Gods including Mashymre still very much view the various verses as fiction to them. They literally compare the cosmologies as a picture book, that's blatant Reality Fiction Transcendence.

There is no way as vague as this can be used. The R>A site states it has to be reasonably clear ,but this is not clear at all. The last scan essentially disproves the idea that he saw the real world as a fiction in transcendental way. The statement "One day, my creativity becomes creation" contradicts the interpretation in the second and other scans, which wrongly claimed he viewed the "real" world as fiction, since those scans are before his stories becomes reality. There is no qualitative superiority in the scans provided, nor R>A. MF literally got beaten by whoever that is.
How is this vague? We're directly told the Mashymyre we see is not the true one, but rather, just a creation from his imagination going out of control. His true self sees the Mashima Verse as a literal picture book. That's blatant R>F transcendence
But I know how some of you all work so I know you all gone accept this, despite of the level of vagueness. 💀👍🏻
Kindly stop poisoning the well, thanks

I disagree with the OP

Alright, well the appropriate scans have been posted and staff still very much disagree with the OP

I think it's safe to consider this thread rejected, and thus it can be closed

Here it has not been proven in any way that its original form was in any way superior. The only thing that happens is that Mashymre is in this state because she forgets the stories written by her main body. Please do not present irrelevant scans instead of proving that the true form is on the upper plane or something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back