• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it has not been proven in any way that its original form was in any way superior. The only thing that happens is that Mashymre is in this state because she forgets the stories written by her main body. Please do not present irrelevant scans instead of proving that the true form is on the upper plane or something else.
Anyways, Zackra's scans are very much sufficient, as they prove that the Mashymyre we see isn't the true one (rather, this Mashymyre was created from the true one's imagination going out of control). Thus, the claims you presented in the OP, all of which depend on the Mashymyre we see being the true one, are all pretty much bunk.

None of this is irrelevant. Your claims have been addressed, and the staff disagree with your proposals after having gone through said scans

I will say that there are some weird parts about Mashy, mainly the fact that the true form looks like the imaginary form. For all we know he could have created himself in the sense that he remade his own self rather than fully create his own body.

I will say that i know nothing of the verse beyond fairy tail.

Anyways, Zackra's scans are very much sufficient, as they prove that the Mashymyre we see isn't the true one (rather, this Mashymyre was created from the true one's imagination going out of control). Thus, the claims you presented in the OP, all of which depend on the Mashymyre we see being the true one, are all pretty much bunk.

None of this is irrelevant. Your claims have been addressed, and the staff disagree with your proposals after having gone through said scans
The character says that he lost control because he wrote too many stories. Many times it is said that this character is the avatar of the real-life author, and it is a contradiction that they even exist in his own world. The true form of the character is the real-life author and the Mashymre we see in the manga is the same person.

The character says that he lost control because he wrote too many stories. Many times it is said that this character is the avatar of the real-life author, and it is a contradiction that they even exist in his own world. The true form of the character is the real-life author and the Mashymre we see in the manga is the same person.
Except that your assertion that the Mashymyre we see is the true one is an objectively incorrect assertion, going by what Zackra has sent. Most notably, the Mashymyre we see was created by the true Mashymyre's imagination going wild. He states: "My creative powers ran wild. They made the island... They made its residents... They made me... They made my disciple..."

So yeah, very clear-cut that this is not the true Mashymyre.

Except that your assertion that the Mashymyre we see is the true one is an objectively incorrect assertion, going by what Zackra has sent. Most notably, the Mashymyre we see was created by the true Mashymyre's imagination going wild. He states: "My creative powers ran wild. They made the island... They made its residents... They made me... They made my disciple..."

So yeah, very clear-cut that this is not the true Mashymyre.
Does Mashmyre's creation of the inhabitants of the islands prove that he is a different person? There are no panels where a different Mashymre is mentioned.

Does Mashmyre's creation of the inhabitants of the islands prove that he is a different person? There are no panels where a different Mashymre is mentioned.
Part of what he says is "They created me..."

AKA His true self's imagination running out of control created the Mashymyre we see on the island

Anyway, this topic will probably be closed due to completely unrelated scans, but I'm just curious about Damage's comment on the topic.

Here he talks about their creation of the island. And where exactly in the discarded panels does this dialogue occur?
This scan
And really hasn't someone proven anything about true form Mashymre (true) being on the upper plane? Like a joke
The point is that his true self views the Mashima Verse (a 4-D cosmology) as fiction, literally likened to a picture book. That makes Mashymyre's true self 5-D

It makes sense to have a different avatar, but I don't understand why someone would give R>f for writing a universe with his imagination.

I will have to ask, is there any instance when Mashy's true form is shown superior to the cosmology?
Cause for all we know he could just have 2-A creation.

I will have to ask, is there any instance when Mashy's true form is shown superior to the cosmology?
Cause for all we know he could just have 2-A creation.
The only evidence we see is that he writes universes with his imagination, and I don't think that's enough for r>f, but if someone explains it to me, I'll change my mind.

The only evidence we see is that he writes universes with his imagination, and I don't think that's enough for r>f, but if someone explains it to me, I'll change my mind.
All you need is evidence that he truly exists somewhere higher and not in a parallel world or he just remade everything with his subjective reality.

@CloverDragon03 is there any evidence that suggests he truly was in another dimension and is there any evidence that it was beyond the 2-A multiverse besides the r>f thing?
Mashymyre supposedly wrote Fairy Tail, Rave Master, and Edens Zero 60 years ago in the Temple of Maga, a place where Creator Gods gather to create stories. He did this only 60 years ago for him, yet the world's of Fairy Tail, Rave Master, and Edens Zero have histories that go back at least 20,000 years ago in the past from the point that they met the false Mashymyre. This means his time-space continuum is completely separate from these worlds.

So yes, his original form exists in a completely different dimension

Mashymyre supposedly wrote Fairy Tail, Rave Master, and Edens Zero 60 years ago in the Temple of Maga, a place where Creator Gods gather to create stories. He did this only 60 years ago for him, yet the world's of Fairy Tail, Rave Master, and Edens Zero have histories that go back at least 20,000 years ago in the past from the point that they met the false Mashymyre. This means his time-space continuum is completely separate from these worlds.

So yes, his original form exists in a completely different dimension
Seems legit

Alright, so the staff tally right now as far as their votes on the thread is:

Agree: 0
Disagree: 6
(DemonGodMitch, KingTempest, UchihaSlayer96, Planck69, Lonkitt, Damage3245)
Neutral: 0

I think this thread can safely be considered rejected, and it can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back