• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mashymre and Genesis Profiles Discussion

If most people are against 5-B Genesis then I'll conceed, because at this rate we'll never get this done but in regards to Mashymre's speed, he stated that the temple of Maga was created only 60 years ago dispite the Fairy tail world existsing for much longer and is able to travel to the Fairy tail universe as shown at the end of the last chapter.

Now I'm not exactly familiar with these levels of speed, so i'm not sure if that would count as immeasurable speed or not.

how many people disagree with 5-B ?

Genesis was created by Oasis, but he still controlled it and Dark Bring was linked to the Island.

I was refering more towards, if the thread gains some more attention and most of those people disagree with possibly 5-B then I'll drop it, but right now I'm still for it given it's only a 1 person difference.

Profiles look good, well done Mitch.

In regards to the speed I do think we might have something to work off there, I'll see if I can find any staff members with sufficient understanding of the higher tiers of speed on here

Nope I was completely wrong, we'll have to make do with "Unknown" for speed

I also agree with the profiles, but shouldn't Mashymre have Dimensional Travel given he went from the Temple to the Fairy tail Verse.

in Rave Master, there's a quote about Star Memory being a world that transcends time and space

does that change anything for Mashymre?

Does the World of Nil in fairy tail count as a nonexistance realm? If it does wouldn't Mashyre get void manipulation because of it.

How would it affect things if we were still on the old system?

The old tiering system considered being above space-time automatically meant 5-D. Now you need quite more evidence than that.

I asked a question about if we considered the World of Nil a non existence realm as it would give Mashymre Void manip for creating it.

Wanted to see why this was still alive, well I guess that is a legitemate issue in the Genesis Calc

Back