• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you need to open a CRT for this. If you wanted something like this, I could have sent it to you via Discord in the past weeks.
If you have evidence, throw it here, if there is no evidence, the l1c needs to be lowered

2a kozmolojiyi kurgu olarak ve hayal gücünün bir parçası olarak görüyoruz zaten düşük1c veriyor
I think I will agree with the low 1c issue on this issue. In fact, vsb strongly supports this. They explained it above. Seeing a cosmology from low 2-c to 2-a as fiction, this definitely gives low 1c. But for now, I will watch this issue from afar.

If you have evidence that you can send via Discord, then you can prove what you say here.
If you read what I wrote carefully, I think I could have sent it last week, but it will take me a long time to find that evidence
If you have evidence, throw it here, if there is no evidence, the l1c needs to be lowered
The authorities have not accepted it anyway 3 officials stated this

I think I will agree with the low 1c issue on this issue. In fact, vsb strongly supports this. They explained it above. Seeing a cosmology from low 2-c to 2-a as fiction, this definitely gives low 1c. But for now, I will watch this issue from afar.

I have already mentioned the contradictions on this issue, please send the scan we have been talking about instead of posting the character's vsb profile (And stop quoting the message in Turkish.)

If you read what I wrote carefully, I think I could have sent it last week, but it will take me a long time to find that evidence
I am a late comer to the thread, but are you really arguing without evidence? If you have no evidence, there is no point in arguing. It's a ridiculous thing to do.

Please look for your evidence and do not come up with excuses like "I had evidence last week".

I am a late comer to the thread, but are you really arguing without evidence? If you have no evidence, there is no point in arguing. It's a ridiculous thing to do.

Please look for your evidence and do not come up with excuses like "I had evidence last week".
I'm talking about the Discord issue. If you haven't read everything I wrote, there is no point in responding to me. All 3 officials rejected this CRT.

Dude, you haven't even understood what the OP is offering yet. The situation described in the places you posted is for a "qualitative transcendence" situation. Op already argues the opposite of this, so I'm not saying anything directly to either side right now, don't get me wrong, but don't suddenly make such ridiculous comments just to defend yourself. it only humiliates you even more

Last edited:
But I don't think Damage will close this OP without proof.
What does Damage mean and who is he? The evidence was already mentioned because it is in its "true form", but if you still want the evidence, I think you should wait for someone authorized, I'm lazy right now.

What they said is ridiculous and mashmyre has nothing to do with it. The incident here and Mashmyre's incident are completely distorted. The same thing that is being explained here is in the scp swan creatures and the writer themselves. What is meant here is that the authors appearing in the manga do not exist in real life. So, if a person writes the manga within a manga, he becomes a fictional character, not a real person. But mashmyre l1c is because he writes a universe that already has a 2a cosmology and sees it as fiction in the same way.

I already answered this Valeska

What does Damage mean and who is he? The evidence was already mentioned because it is in its "true form", but if you still want the evidence, I think you should wait for someone authorized, I'm lazy right now.
I think Damage is a moderator and someone with a higher rank than you who has not been able to scan the issue he defends.

Neutral but leaning towards agreeing. If there are scans which shows that Mashymre has a true form which transcend the multiverse, that would helpful

For 5 pages there was only empty fighting. all that is needed is to send the necessary scans. when the necessary scans are sent this crt will close, if the necessary scans are not sent maybe a new one can be opened.
The person assuring us about providing the scans mentioned that it will take "a little bit of time," and I'm confident that knowledgeable members in the FT wouldn't prefer to read through 5 pages of people arguing with each other for trivial matters. Instead, I believe reaching a quicker agreement could be achieved through a new thread that consolidates everything with "fewer" messages.

Do we really need to wait any longer, the evidence we asked for has not been provided, the debate is dragging on in vain, where are these supporters?

Do we really need to wait any longer, the evidence we asked for has not been provided, the debate is dragging on in vain, where are these supporters?
It can't be applied until 48 hours pass from the thread's creation anyway, so they have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back