• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mashymre and Genesis Profiles Discussion

That and I wanted to see what people thought about Void Manip for Mashymre given he made the World of Nil and Dimensional Travel given he casually showed up in the Fairy tail universe at the end.

I think Mashymre's page is also wrong in general. His physical stats are wrong and the way he uses his abilities are not explained well either.

Davidsteel1 said:
@Rocker in regards to Mashymre how do?
He got stabbed and nearly died from a regular guy till he regained his powers, he could not do anything about the main villain and required the Natsu and the other heroes to put him down. And the creation of the world's were an accident from after he went mad from literally writing manga and they just happened to come alive. There is also 0 evidence that he exists outside of time and space. At most he exists in another dimension. But he has to dimensionally travel to it anyway. He is certainly not higher dimensional.

In regards to him getting stabbed; I will reiterate that this isn't his true body.

He stated that the body we see him throughout the series is nothing more than a body oasis conjured up for him after he had lost control of his powers so essentially a substantially weaker and basically powerless body, and him losing control of his powers and being trapped in oasis is basically the entirety of the plot. So essentially using any physical feats in this fake body as a justification for his stats is like arguing we scale Superman to when he's under the effects of kryptonite, using a substantially weaker version of the character to scale the characters true power is illogical.

The higher dimensional thing is fair I suppose and that is basis for further discussion

And even if he accidentally created multiple universes how is that justification for a downgrade? If I hit a wall and I accidentally put a hole in it, saying the hole was an accident doesn't make me any weaker

Because we don't even know how it happened. I would have to reread but it did not seem to be under his own power that the world's were created. They just happened to be. Even if this was the case there is no way he can use his powers in a battle so the way they are put on his profile is massively misleading as we both know that he needed help from the heroes to put down Genesis. Unless he heroes are all above 2-C.

The manga literally states his power and mind created both Oasis and the 3 stories as reality, that's a 2-C feat right there

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
The manga literally states his power and mind created both Oasis and the 3 stories as reality, that's a 2-C feat right there
Great, still does not scale physically and still does not give him the powers to be used the way the story implies. He can't change the plot retroactively he literally has to write it down in manga format. His physicals should all be unknown, a few of his powers need to be removed (like high dimensionality) and his powers need to be explained.

The worlds he created are only fiction to him, it's described that the whole plot in Oasis is just his imagination, meaning that he's above those space times by being a higher dimensional being

He is literally stated to be a Creator God

Bear with me a bit I am on the move at the moment so I can't post scans just now- I will do so after I settle down.

As for how it happened, he says a few times "oasis is my power" or "my power is creativity" or some analogue of that. He never hints at some external factor that brought his creations to life only that "his power has run wild". It's always referred to as his power that created these universes and nothing else.

The heroes and Genesis do not in any way scale to 2c as Genesis is nothing more than a minor creation of oasis. And in fact the "oasis" that Genesis uses as the source of his own powers is nothing more than another minor creation of the true oasis, which is nothing more than Mashymre's power unchecked.

So basically:

The heroes individually are weaker than Genesis, Genesis is nothing more than a minor creation of Oasis, the source of Genesis' power is a dark being called "Oasis" that is nothing more than a creation of the true Oasis. TLDR; Genesis or the heroes don't scale to Oasis's true power at all

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
The worlds he created are only fiction to him, it's described that the whole plot in Oasis is just his imagination, meaning that he's above those space times by being a higher dimensional being

He is literally stated to be a Creator God
It is never once stated they are fiction to him. He simply created them from fiction that is completely different. He is very clearly not above space and time via this. I guess I am going to have to make a CRT.

Davidsteel1 said:
Bear with me a bit I am on the move at the moment so I can't post scans just now- I will do so after I settle down.

As for how it happened, he says a few times "oasis is my power" or "my power is creativity" or some analogue of that. He never hints at some external factor that brought his creations to life only that "his power has run wild". It's always referred to as his power that created these universes and nothing else.

The heroes and Genesis do not in any way scale to 2c as Genesis is nothing more than a minor creation of oasis. And in fact the "oasis" that Genesis uses as the source of his own powers is nothing more than another minor creation of the true oasis, which is nothing more than Mashymre's power unchecked.

So basically:

The heroes individually are weaker than Genesis, Genesis is nothing more than a minor creation of Oasis, the source of Genesis' power is a dark being called "Oasis" that is nothing more than a creation of the true Oasis. TLDR; Genesis or the heroes don't scale to Oasis's true power at all
Further proving my point. He is not physically 2-C and his powers are being misrepresented on his page. I am making a CRT on this in a couple of days.

Davidsteel1 said:
What how does anything I said prove your point?
Him creating the world's is 2-C but should not scale to him physically without any proof. His power of plot manipulation is not one that he can use retroactively else he would have simply defeated Genesis right here rather than ask for help(yet again he is not physically 2-C). He does not seem them as fiction they were created from fiction completely different meaning. He is not above space and time not stated in any possible way. His creations simply came to life.

"It is never once stated they are fiction to him. He simply created them from fiction that is completely different"

This doesn't disprove anything, he wrote stories that individually each have multiple Space-Time Continuums, and then it's stated that his power made those stories and worlds a reality

Meaning his power created multiple Space-Time Continuums and made them a reality, that's not vague at all, once again, every feat shown by the human Mashmyre within Oasis is not his true body or power, it's just his imaginaton, you can't scale his power in that form to his true power as a Creator God

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
"It is never once stated they are fiction to him. He simply created them from fiction that is completely different"

This doesn't disprove anything, he wrote stories that individually each have multiple Space-Time Continuums, and then it's stated that his power made those stories and worlds a reality

Meaning his power created multiple Space-Time Continuums and made them a reality, that's not vague at all
That does not make him higher dimensional. Creating multiple space times does not make a character a higher dimensional being. Kaguya also created multiple space-tims and was going to destroy one. She is not higher dimensional. It's not about vagueness it is straight up wrong.

Kaguya didn't write stories and create worlds that have entire multiverses in them, completely separate feats

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Kaguya didn't write stories and create worlds that have entire multiverses in them, completely separate feats
Creating a multiverse or creating a small space-time the only difference is range and power if you truly existed above either you would still be a higher dimensional being regardless of their size as long as you actually exist above space and time this is not the deal with Mashymre.

The verses he created are in the form of books or fiction. In reality, fiction exists on a lower dimension so why would this be any different for Mashymre?

Zackra1799 said:
The verses he created are in the form of books or fiction. In reality, fiction exists on a lower dimension so why would this be any different for Mashymre?
because they did not stay as books to him, they came to out of said books and interacted with him like normal, in other words they are as real to him as he is to them making him exist on their own level of reality not higher than them.

Zackra1799 said:
No this was shown when Mashymre also disappeared when the true oasis finally vanished.
He literally said he was going back to the dimension of the Gods...when I make the CRT I would bring scans.

No the fake body was never full on killed, here he still refers to himself as being created by oasis. All that happened following him being stabbed was that he regained his memories, but not his power.

And in regards to his treatment of the 3 worlds as being fiction in relation to himself, he outright says that everything oasis had created was simply a figment of his imaginatio

Also I don't think we need a new crt as this thread was meant to discuss the stats and hax of Mashymre and Genesis.

Davidsteel1 said:
No the fake body was never full on killed, here he still refers to himself as being created by oasis. All that happened following him being stabbed was that he regained his memories, but not his power.
And in regards to his treatment of the 3 worlds as being fiction in relation to himself, he outright says that everything oasis had created was simply a figment of his imaginatio
yeah it was created from a figment of his imagination, you realize he is talking in past tense right? stuff were created from a figment of his imagine and now it is real. His body is still real:

https://readedenszero.com/reader/content/comics/hero-s_5db9cf17d64c2/10-0-mate_5e0267370927a/13.jpg

As he himself says he is returning to the land of the Gods.

Zackra1799 said:
Also I don't think we need a new crt as this thread was meant to discuss the stats and hax of Mashymre and Genesis.
CRTs are made for profiles already made thus I am making a CRT for this.

@Rocker no he's explicitly referring to what Oasis created after he lost control here is what he says right b4 his line on "figment of my imagination".

Everything Oasis creates even after he's lost his memory and conscious ability to create is naught but a figment of his imagination, it can't be any clearer.

@Rocker

His statement about returning to the world of gods is easily dismissed by just being flowery language for his memories returning to his true form as that was the whole point of the arc.

Zackra1799 said:
@Rocker
His statement about returning to the world of gods is easily dismissed by just being flowery language for his memories returning to his true form as that was the whole point of the arc.
wait so him creating universes from writing is not flowery language, but him returning to the land of the Gods is? kinda a double standard dont ya think?

It isn't because its consistently stated and shown that him as well as the other creator gods could create small multiverses as a low ball.

Creating universes from writing stories can't be flowery language as it's what he did and was shown to do. Gonna have to reread Heros to weigh in on the "return to land of gods" part.

Ok let me play devils advocate for a moment, let's assume that the body we see from chapter 8 onwards is his true body (even though he still refers to it as a body Oasis made and all he says is that the trauma from being stabbed awakened his memories), what does it change at all?

The whole plot of Heroes is that he's lost complete control of his power- which is what oasis is, a physical manifestation of his power- if he did somehow return to his original body the very fact that oasis is still separate from him makes it clear that he's gained his body back but not his power, how then should he straight up do anything when the very source of his power is separate from him?

Davidsteel1 said:
The whole plot of Heroes is that he's lost complete control of his power- which is what oasis is, a physical manifestation of his power- if he did somehow return to his original body the very fact that oasis is still separate from him makes it clear that he's gained his body back but not his power, how then should he straight up do anything when the very source of his power is separate from him?
I think you are misunderstanding my stance on this situation, I dont think he does not have 2-C powers, I simply think they should not be tied to his physical stats and that he himself is not a higher dimensional being who isi beyond time and space. I also think that the way his plot manip power is being shown (him retroactively updating the plot) is wrong. And finally where does his BFR come from?

His profile doesn't say how he charts plots nor does it say he can chart plots retroactively though. All his profile says is that he consciously charted the plots of the stories he made, and his relationship with his stories- seeing them all as fictitious to him at the very least at the beginning.

I have conceded that his dimensionality is subject for debate.

His BFR comes from him returning all the characters to their original universes and displacing a few of them in universes other than their own as well

As for the issue of his physicals scaling to his power we do have precedent that suggests that both are intertwined hence the argument can be made that losing his power also could have a detrimental effect on his physical abilities.

That precedent is Genesis, prior to gaining the false oasis he showed no particularly impressive physical abilities but upon gaining it he went on to contend with and overpower the three protagonists on his own

Davidsteel1 said:
As for the issue of his physicals scaling to his power we do have precedent that suggests that both are intertwined hence the argument can be made that losing his power also could have a detrimental effect on his physical abilities.
That precedent is Genesis, prior to gaining the false oasis he showed no particularly impressive physical abilities but upon gaining it he went on to contend with and overpower the three protagonists on his own
That was only after he literally transformed his body, beforehand when he has the power his physicals still did not show anything impressive.

Back