• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 4

@TISS

It may be wrong, but from what I understood from this thread, Azzy said that to see light frozen in time-space, you'd need to be around ~5000 times faster than it. Following that logic - which may be wrong, since idk much about that kind of stuff - one would need to be 5000 times the speed of lightning to see it frozen in time-space, which is 1,66c.

@Gargoyle

Personally, I found it to be the best VN I've ever read. Not in all aspects (Demonbane is another of my favorites), but in most it takes the cake. Again, I'm not all that knowledgeable in VN's, so my opinion may be a bit biased.

The characters are excellent. Imo, I find all of them to be interesting and good to different degrees, and despite the VS-hyping that Reinhard and the like get, they are really good. Ren, Reinhard, Mercurius, Wilhelm, everyone stands out in a particular way.

The plot is really good. The concepts and cosmology fascinated me, specially the Throne lore. I can't believe I never thought of something similar before, lol.

If I had to rate it, DI would have a solid 9/10. The only things I do have to complain about are the somewhat lackluster romance scenes (And even then, only some of them) and the lack of a Rusalka route

So, Machina Briah hit/kill Ren, and he (or Marie) Activate the Atziluth or is the Ahnenerbe of Ren about "I wished for time itself halt, i hope for the present to become eternal, i dont w ant this days to end"?

Also, confirmaton that Machina could kill Reinhard

Cosafeat1
Cosafeat2
Cosafeat3
Cosafeat4

That's the result of Kemono-dono not acknowledging Isaak. Play Rea's Route, then judge. The contrast is insane.

Well, oficialy Finished Marie Route...shit, last chapter too long Dx

Edit: well, Question, KKK is the What if on Marie Route?

KKK is a what if sequel to Marie Route

The singularity is place that is outside of the Throne influence created through a fight between two Hadou Gods.

If all of creation is painted in a certain color then the singularity is not, it is colorless and anything that happens within it can't affect the World.

One thing to note however is that the singularity is one of the many ways to reach the Throne (especially by new Hadou Gods who want to challenge the Throne God) one prime exemple would be Tenma Yato when he got back his powers back.

Depth of singularity varies in response to the Throne God.

Funnily, if DI characters do become FTL, it'd fit right in with Masada's statements, especially the one about Reinhard being able to beat Amakasu.

Yakou Madara isn't Hajun sensory...in a manner of speaking, like sure he can be hijacked by him.

Just call him a part sensory if you will ovo.

Now that you mentioned it shouldn't Reinnhard be FTL because of Masada's statements ? IIRC there was thread about this

Why scaling his AP but his speed ?

@ZERO

Tbh, I always thought Reinhard to be FTL as a definitive possibility by scaling him from Amakasu.

I've also wondered the possibility of MFTL+ attack speed for Nakiri Kuubou, since his tremors supposedly reach the entirety of the universe.

I like how eleanor brought with her machina because she admit she can't hurt the DV

DV is getting rekt from machina who is yet to even activate his Briah "everyone is againts him in this route i kinda feel bad for him" i really want to see how battle between Machina and reinhard would turn 0_0

in personal, WoG is not Absolute and i don believe FTL because WoG, Feats>statements/WoG and are feats to put FTL and more in DI for Reinhard and others :v

I still have yet to try to the game (need to finish Umineko first) so no comment on that one.

Also did Masada really comment on saying that Reinhard is FTL?

I'm trying to download Umineko so hard. :/

No. He said that Reinhard would defeat Amakasu, and if we did scale Amakasu's speed to Reinhard, he'd be FTL. That may or may not be the case, but those FTL statements and feats are kind of pointing towards that direction.

I'm pretty sure that's only because of the properties of Longinuslanze Testament.

i need to isntall Umineko an Chiru.., btu whit the Sprites of PS3 because the art of Ryukishi07 for my is cancer Dx

whats is the best traduction for Umieneko and Highurashi (to understand the Plot of Umineko, need to read Highurashi)?

ok

and Question for DI because i think i pass/dont remember.

in what part say that whit 1000 souls they can tank nuclear explotion in the center? what route (Comon, the heroines) or is in the Databook/guide?

Tenma Morei is the combination of Beatrice and Kei Soul.

for the Nuclear weapon, It was in the common route (from what i have heard, i didn't play Dies Irae English Ver).

Extreme123dz said:
i swa in the past an image of Beatrice... in Human, not tenma...., its true?
I don't understand what you are saying....

I like them with and without their "weird eyes" OVO

btw i think you are refering to Beatrice and the whole KKK cast in Amaterasu World.

Back