• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 4

Trexalfa29 speaks the truth,go learn Japanese and you shall understand OvO

Yes Mikado Ryuumei is the reincarnation of Eleonore whom still got her memory from the old world

Reinhard awakend and consumed all the city and it's people turning it into city of ghosts no phone\computre\clock work now, Only Ren\Shirou\Kei are left and they can't escape the city

wow talk about despair didn't except them to kill\ consum all the people in the city 0_0

>after long lecture to make Kei accept her life

Ren : so is there anything you want to say ?

Kei : well .... one thing

Ren : what is it ?

Kei: is m-my face really .... your type ?

Ren : 0_0

Kei : it's not like i am happy or anything and i don't care about looking pretty, it's really doesn't matter at all , it just that if you feel that way it will disgust me and i will be really annoyed if you are messing around but i really don't care, SO WHAT ABOUT IT ?

Damn that was better than anything in her route ~

lol rea was about to piss herself just from standing in front of the beast but shortly after she call him "weak" :p

It took Ren and Kei with the help of shirou "normal human" to force​
Schreiber to use Yetzirah in Kei's route but here Shirou alone forced him to do it after he got his own Ewigkeit "btw he only had it for 3 days while Ren at the time had it for 2 weeks "

Shirou why you are so badass T_T

Dsds

OFFICALY DONE WITH MARIE'S ROUTE !!!!

Man that quiet the ride i must admit it i like this route

>All the charactes had time to shine and actually Ren didn't took much spotlight aside from doing the finall battle

>My Boi shirou had a lot of screen time and two badass battle i couldn't ask for more

>Kei was badass with that Wewelsburg Longinus although her battle disappoint me overall

>Finally full battle with the beast

>******* massive final chapter

Overall this route just felt right and complet in may aspect and the first one to feel like truly end for the story "most of it anyway "

Also Reinhard > Ren

When they activated their Atziluth Ren could only keep up because of marie at his side and when she left him he could only hurt the beast minorly while the beast had him at his mercy before Rea hacked his souls and allowed Ren to defeat him

Same for machina he's basically defeated Ren everytime they fought and Ren only won he effected machina with his law

Ren isn't overpowered for the sake of it there reason to it and i like this about him because he meant to be this and had marie at his side

Route overall 9\10 great route and truly felt like the closer of the story

RIP everyone T_T

Eweqwq

Only Ren and Kasumi are left and most likely live with each other "she is truly your wife lol"

The only thing this route left is Ren's full backstory explained as there more to it as Snake said at the end in the epilouge

Also quiet the foreshadowing here

Dsdswqwq

2 last quastions :

1-seeme Snake's world name was "the world of foreknowledge" so i assume every god had name for it world ?

2-it was never implied that the 3 hadou gods became maire's gurdins where was this mentioned then ?

^Didn't snake reset everything after the battle with hajun ? i don't think she have it she died after all

Extreme, Marie has already shown her Atziluth in her own route. You'll see it in Rea's too of course, although to see her calling out its name you'll have to play Mitsudomoe instead of the traditional Chapter XIII.

ZERO, his world is the world of Eternal Recurrence. That's why something like foreknowledge defines it, everything has already happened, and people with a connection to Snake can feel it. And of course every God had a name for a world.

It was never implied, you sure? Omnia Vincit Amor is littered with references to that stuff. Play KKK for more info. Also, Ren's full backstory is not the only thing left to explain in Marie's Route, not by a long shot. The final chapters may make you miss it, but there's plenty of characters who still need the spotlight.

Finally done with Omnia Vincit Amor

Quiet heartwarming epilogue and it was touching to see how kasumi lived for 50 years to raise her friends reincarnation and Ren was wondering around all this time uncahnged and it was fun to see thier ages all over the place, LDO members also got their happy endgins

Too bad for Kai that beatrice choosed eleonore over him ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Happy ending for the cast let meet again in KKK ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

**** the Projects Dx.

I have a Question: ┬┐Is true that before DI there was only one universe, and that with the arrival of Mercurius, this became a "Multiverse" right?

Aye , in Dai Ichi,Ni and San Era the concept of Multiverse didn't even exist.

Until Mercurius came to be,took the Throne changed everything to it and creating infinite universes.

That's right, Mercurius' domain includes a multiverse. The multiverse didn't exist in the first three Heavens, the Throne encompassed one universe only. Also, the Throne itself changed. It was more of a machine previously, capable of subjugating the universe (despite being in Keter and unseen, it was this way in Paradise Lost). From Dies irae onwards, it is more of a metaphysical space.

i dont remember, but in what part state that they have mind resistance (LDO, Ren/Shirou) and on what level/range? and someone whit seal (like Tosuka from Naruto) works?

Well after Ruslka toutre scene they shit into high school days with Ruslka as Ren's gf didn't except that 0_0 but holy shit this feel so wrong and out of place

At first i wanted Ruslka's route but now i am not sure

I would rather want Beatrice route at this point tbh "I know this will never be a thing " but I like and she have little screen time in the main story

ZERO7772 said:
I would rather want Beatrice route at this point tbh "I know this will never be a thing " but I like her and she have little screen time in the main story

Yes that's Ellie(Erii Strife in KKK), and i though it was obvious that she is with Tenma Sukuna considering what happened to them in Marie Route(The scene where her soul gets devoured by Rusalka alongside Shirou, but the latter manages to resist and even come back in addition to getting Ellie soul back).

Elie look better here back in the day she was female version of Ren "which show Shirou's taste "

@ALRF i never got full gasp of her situation tho she remain just spirit inside shirou ? they doesn't consider her part of the tenmas and why would she become part of him again anyway ? in the epilogue they were spirit people after they were reborn

Ellie remained a spirit inside Elizabeth Bathory with Shirou cause she wanted to escape her deja vu by experiencing an unknown experience. And Shirou could later materialize her.

Their souls are not the only ones that got fused. Kei and Beatrice got fused too, so did Rea and Isaak. However, Sukuna is different from them: while Shirou is the dominant personality in his Tenma body, Ellie can split from him to act on her own. But yes, both are Tenma Sukuna.

So it doesn't have anything to do with marie route because again they were separate people in the epilouge of DI

??? Kajiri Kamui Kagura is a what-if sequel to Marie Route, i don't know where you got the idea it hasn't anything to do with Marie Route.

You are nuts i meant to say Shirou and elie fused together in KKK doesn't have anything to do with them in DI because they were separate people at the end of marie route and many other characters fused in KKK no ?

That's happened AFTER the Hajun deal, they sure as hell weren't like that before Hajun came and fooked everything up.

That's true, Hajun did nothing wrong, it's all the fault of that Naraka.

Back