• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 4

Them being fused is a REFERENCE to their state in Marie's Route. And that's it (I believe Erii Strife's ability to appear independently is too). Hell, I don't know how many times they reincarnated prior to Hajun showing up. But sure, they weren't stuck to each other since Dies irae.

Dat feeling when your fav female character from DI in Beatrice who barely have screen time the main story 0_0

So the main character of Dies irae Pantheon will be a girl, the one in the front of the game site and yes she is Shokou and also

> Bakasumi joining as Taiyou....potentially the strongest of Ren's Legion maybe given how Masada flat out stated Ren's connection to her is the tightest ie she is central to him more than anything else.

^First time know about this

Most important of all spinne will be in the game

spinne will be the strongest unit in the game and the final boss calling it OVO

^Masada said in the stream he actually want a video where spinne beat up kemono-dono according to one of animesuki users ~

Dunno why everyone think she's Rusalka, she's already confirmed to be seventh heaven amtarsu

^Both girls in the front are named seventh heaven amaterasu i really have no idea what thier deal and i know amaterasu is guy look smilar to Habaki but that what they said

ZERO7772 said:
^Both girls in the front are named seventh heaven amaterasu i really have no idea what thier deal and i know amaterasu is guy look smilar to Habaki but that what they said
That's because they are one and the same. Habaki is the sensory of Amaterasu whereas Rindou is the Apoptosis of Amaterasu.

Rot Spinne sits above the Throne were everything is nothing but tiny particles, in Short he's above the Taikyoku system and the likes.

Chyea. Merc thought he was controlling all, but it was him, Spinne!

Someone needs to lowkey make that a meme.

ÒüáÒüïÒéëÒüñÒüªÒÇü ÕñëÒü¬Òü¿ÒüôÒéìÞºªÒüñÒüƒÒéëÒüÂÒüúµ«║ÒüÖÒüºÒüÖÒü«Òéç

Niko (The Dog)...i ******* love her,easily the most snarkiest character.

Lels

It's a shame that Senshinkan wasn't translated. From the little I could gather about it, it made me so curious.

It will be so hard not to read KKK once i am done with DI

@Trex you can read japanes no ? what make it different for you ?

After a lot of slacking and doing other stuff (It got to the point that it'd be weeks between my playthroughs of Dies, lol), I've finished Marie's route. (I read stuff really quickly, but I'm documenting all feats and only now I can really play DI to my heart's content, since I am in school vacation atm)

Marie's route was my favorite thus far, although I still need to play Rea's. Also, Marie is the best heroine~

Agreed. Marie is definitely the best heroine. And I can say that over Rea because I've never liked monologue characters.

Dunno after Marie route everything seems completed i can't find enough movemention to read Rea route beside seeing Snake finally going down

ZERO7772 said:
Dunno after Marie route everything seems completed i can't find enough movemention to read Rea route beside seeing Snake finally going down
Oh boy, how mistaken you are. If you think nothing is missing is because you haven't caught all the clues.

As for your previous question, I do consider reading KKK to be harder than reading Dies irae (you know, IMO). Text is in vertical, for one, which makes reading a complete chore to me. Then there's also the fact that the chants are ridiculously difficult to understand and it is full of vocabulary you'll need dictionary to really grasp.

^I mean what we have left ? we had sakuri back story, Rea backstory, DV backstory, Machina and Ren, we fought all the big bosses and gave everyone their shining time, Kemono-dono was defeated, Snake got BTFO and in the end marie is the goddess

The only thing i can think is left out is Ruslka back story and fighting Snake and maybe more info on Ren's past

Boi, there is a lot to Rea route then just Rusalka backstory (which is actually important too), you also get to see Ren true potential alongside other things (Zonnenkind,ect)

So basically you should continue Dies Irae and play it (also don't forget the extra stories)

Drellix said:
Agreed. Marie is definitely the best heroine. And I can say that over Rea because I've never liked monologue characters.
Still starting Rea's route as an actual heroine, but I like her as a character. (I'm one of those guys who just love everything, lol) Marie is just better, though.

Well unlike Kei "who get spotlight in nearly all routes" Rea only shine in her own route, heck she have very little appearance even in the common route so i can understand it's hard to relate to her

well Rea route has one of the best fights in the game if no THE best ones (three colors is my fav lol the epicness is just off the charts) besides the ending in rea is more satisfying believe me (i use YT vids online as reference no windows RIP)

Idk about Rea's ending, but for me, Kasumi Route ending was the most depressing one. Marie is sort of mixed for me (Depressing in some aspects, but it ended on a really positive note), while Kei's ending was the most... Happy one? (Tho it still had its bad moments)

^In kasmui's route everyone dies except for Ren and Kasumi, in Marie's route everyone dies except for Ren and kasumi as well

Kei's route actually have everyone from the good guys live

Rea's route is the most depressing and dark

> in Marie's route everyone dies except for Ren and kasumi as well

Marie doesn't die : P

>Rea's route is the most depressing and dark

but also got the most happiest ending

>Kei's route actually have everyone from the good guys actually live

yeah but not all of them are happy...take Kasumi for exemple she is now the new Babylon and is forced to give birth to the new Zonnenkind

@ALRF

Exactly.

Btw, what do you guys think about FTL Dies Irae? I've found around 4 feats of FTL speeds for the top tiers. If they are consistent though, scaling Machina is going to be a pain.

Back