• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans2345

He/Him
This is a general discussion thread for anything relating to the Left 4 Dead series, this thread is meant for friendly discussion and powerscaling purposes.

header.jpg

About the Tank, it heavily needs some scans and references and needs a whole revision honestly, the page is quite outdated.

My attempt at reworking the L4D profiles, including Infected and two of the Survivors whom I'll just copy paste from for the rest of the Survivor profiles. There's a feat that the Tank can do in the first chapter of The Sacrifice campaign where he can completely shatter the boats in the area he's in with one punch after he's freed from the train car. Anyone want to calc this?

My attempt at reworking the L4D profiles, including Infected and two of the Survivors whom I'll just copy paste from for the rest of the Survivor profiles.
Oh, funnily enough, I was actually working on my own reworks of the L4D profiles as well, lol (though they mostly focus on the statistic side of things). If you want, you can take anything you'd like from my reworks for your own reworks.
There's a feat that the Tank can do in the first chapter of The Sacrifice campaign where he can completely shatter the boats in the area he's in with one punch after he's freed from the train car. Anyone want to calc this?
Yeah, I wouldn't mind taking a look at that later.

Oh, funnily enough, I was actually working on my own reworks of the L4D profiles as well, lol (though they mostly focus on the statistic side of things). If you want, you can take anything you'd like from my reworks for your own reworks.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind taking a look at that later.
Nice, forgot that the Green Flu only spread through mamnals. I will take that along with the other stuff you put for the L4D pages. Let me know when you calced that Tank feat

I was wondering would comic stuff also apply to special infected like the tank, if so it "might" get a tier buff.

Back