• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 4

LMAO so in the joke battle wiki they have snkae\Ren\marie and all the gods part of Reinhard legion

So Image for the beast and Ren standing againts each other from the manga, although the height difference should be more Reinhard is about 16cm taller than Ren

CuiLWhdVMAQ-JoG

I do remember scenes where he doesn't smile. At the end of Marie route, when he discovered Mercurius' identity, for example. He wasn't smiling back then. I think.

OK, so all the possibly "FTL" statements that I've found & documented in the game are:

There's also Marie accelerating Ren several hundreds to a few thousands times his original speed, and yet Eleonore being able to react to his attacks and Machina still being fast enough to feasibly attack Ren.

By transcending the laws of physics is basically states that he doesn't follow them. Hell, only a few things that would happen at such a speed do happen. And they don't affect him in the least.

As for the sound coming after? Completely normal when you are going at speeds faster than that of sound. Nothing special there. What you do want to pay attention to is the timeframe.

We already have a calc that put Ren Fuji EFF as FTL, another one for Overture is Sub-Rel IIRC, but i don't know where it is :p

IIRC even after Ren achieved briah beatrice was faster than him still "chapter 12 kei route"

@EMC

Afaic, being impossible to achieve faster than light speeds is a law of physics. I may be missing something, but having speed that "surpasses the laws of physics" is considered FTL. At least, that is what I understood from the Demonbane page.

I was talking less about the part of sound coming after and more about the part of "death throes from the physics", but it is more flowery language than anything.

@ALRF

Neat. Would that scale to Reinhard, though? And what about Schreiber's statements?

I heavily doubt that would scale to Reinhard, considering we don't know how fast he is compared to EFF.

That's a shame.

Reinhard did block Ren's strikes by the end of Rea's route when he was at his peak (But idk if he was in EFF or Atziluth by then), and I'm pretty sure he blocked EFO Ren attacks before.

reinhard never fought EEF the only thing we know is time slow doesn't work on him even with only five gate opend, pretty sure reinhard would waste him because they said ren doesn't chance against reinhard with EEF although we dont have proof to this

Ren fought Reinhard with Atziluth not EEF

well i heard in the original jap its under a microsecond or even under hundreth of a microsecond

Don't remember how much it was, all i know it wasn't milisecond but microsecond.

Back